Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah its true, thinking its wrong Trump gloated about being able to molest people is SO much worse than boycotting cereal.

Got me there.
    Sshh, don't profanate his safe space by telling him that the Imperials are blatantly the bad guys of Star Wars and very caricatural ones at that. Don't tell him that the 100% pure human males with a fetish for authority and genocide lost the war to non-humans, humans and evengirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You look really triggered. Get some hot chocolate and calm down.
    Aye Chelly, Cool Story Bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    SW movies have always suffered from very bad cases of plot armor. Kit Fisto (the Nautolan-green head tentacles) is supposed to be a peerless swordmwaster. He last 12 seconds against Sidious in episode III
    Yeah this bugged the shit out of me too.
    Wish he had some trap or something for them, that way it would have made more sense, now he like, Resisted.

Which is, once again, why the whole 'Yoda/Palpatine fighting people' was stupid. If they needed him to physically kill them, he should have just unleashed Force Lightning or sprung some trap as you said.

I am not into the deepest nitty gritty lore, but I can't remember them saying that he was some amazing swordsman. And even if he was, he's freaking old now. Yes yes yes, Force blahblahblah. But, and I think it was Red Letter Media who put it in these terms, seeing "The Emperor" in the original trilogy just be this menacing figure until HOLY FUCK he could shoot lightning out of his hands in RotJ was amazing. It was that image of him that should have been preserved.

This amazingly powerful sith sorcerer, not some crazy dude cackling like a psychopath in Episode 3. Even his laughing somehow became bad in the prequel triology.

I'll also point out that since Donal Turnip won, the "anti-safe space" political alignment has now protested...a play, a brand of cereal, and a movie.

Hilarious.
    It's still hilarious how your corrupt candidate got run over in the election. And then Jill Stein's scam to steal money from you "poor" college students to line her and Killary's pockets and got what, 3-5 extra votes lol.

Here's one for you, #Landslide.

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    It's still hilarious how your corrupt candidate got run over in the election. And then Jill Stein's scam to steal money from you "poor" college students to line her and Killary's pockets and got what, 3-5 extra votes lol.

Its almost like you guys can't realize this kind of reaction is exactly what makes you like SJWs.

As I said in the OP, its hilarious.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Yeah this bugged the shit out of me too.
    Wish he had some trap or something for them, that way it would have made more sense, now he like, Resisted.
    Kit Fisto never fought a Sith before. Not to mention a Sith Lord... and when he did - he died as he should've. Even Mace Windu died who also never fought a Sith before.

Practicing on droids and bug-people is nothing.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Its almost like you guys can't realize this kind of reaction is exactly what makes you like SJWs.

As I said in the OP, its hilarious.
    Yeah, lump us all into one group and call us SJWs. I guess I can assume we can lump all you liberals into BLM supporters, cop killer supporters, cry babies, and supporters of the muslim brotherhood.

Typical hypocrite.

Yeah, lump us all into one group and call us SJWs. I guess I can assume we can lump all you liberals into BLM supporters, cop killer supporters, cry babies, and supporters of the muslim brotherhood.

Typical hypocrite.
    I mean you did it already, but sure, take the moral high ground xD

Do actually have anything to add? Or are you just triggered somebody was pointing out how you act exactly like SJWs that you so malign?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Except it's the exact opposite. His campaign was all about how it makes people feel and completely ignored the results reality would produce.

What? Lmao

Typical hypocrite.
    Don't forget to prove your manhood by sending death threats to Jynn Esso via Twitter. You will look so tough and virile. And to the mascots of Kellog's brands cereals too. The three dudes on Rice Crisipies are obviously beta cucks, since they are on cererals boxes, which are for libural limpwrists degenerates, not like a big manly gun.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-09 at 11:35 PM.

Are you having trouble reading?

Trouble understanding your complete inability to construct an argument

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Kit Fisto never fought a Sith before. Not to mention a Sith Lord... and when he did - he died as he should've. Even Mace Windu died who also never fought a Sith before.

He did fought Grievous in TCW.

Yeah, that new ''landslide'' that consist of having less votes. But Bwana Alex Jones gave orders to believe that 1.5 less million votes means 150 millions more vote, so it's true. If a random bald guy with a swatiska tatooed on the head scream online that Trump got 5 billions vote, you have to say he got 50 billions, or you are going to lose your manhood.

15+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any other kind. It's kinda in the definition of fascism.

No, they hallmarked what nazism is about. Fascism was hallmarked by Mussolini.

it's no surprise true, but for completely different reason - lack of proper education on the topic.
    Mussolini's fascism was the precursor not its final form.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Well, you said you think this is how things are when in reality they are the opposite. Do you understand now?

Still not an argument, you sound like you are really sheltered lol

Deleted

There were 6 of them.
    They were going to arrest him.
    His clever plan, 'attack' them.

To be fair, Luke fought correctly against a (crippled and not going all out, yes) Darth Vader after very limited formal training.

Which is, once again, why the whole 'Yoda/Palpatine fighting people' was stupid. If they needed him to physically kill them, he should have just unleashed Force Lightning or sprung some trap as you said.

I am not into the deepest nitty gritty lore, but I can't remember them saying that he was some amazing swordsman. And even if he was, he's freaking old now. Yes yes yes, Force blahblahblah. But, and I think it was Red Letter Media who put it in these terms, seeing "The Emperor" in the original trilogy just be this menacing figure until HOLY FUCK he could shoot lightning out of his hands in RotJ was amazing. It was that image of him that should have been preserved.

This amazingly powerful sith sorcerer, not some crazy dude cackling like a psychopath in Episode 3. Even his laughing somehow became bad in the prequel triology.
    A lightsaber dual between two masters like Yoda and Palapatine should consist of a period of time just staring and slowly shifting stance, ending in either a single kill-stroke or one of them fleeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    As long as Snoke isn't Palpatine, I'm fine with it. One of the worst aspects of the EU was that they just recycled Palpatine like 600 times.
    Agreed. When they finally got away from him it was so much better.