Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah. I still miss snart tho but season 2 has been amazing compared to season 1
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    Yeah. I still miss snart tho but season 2 has been amazing compared to season 1
    Yes! S2 is much better!!!

Season 1 tried to be serious, but it relied too much on them just messing up.

Season 2 is just a bit more free wheeling and silly. Which would be fine if they weren't still trying to have a serious villain plot and harping on "not messing up the timeline!" while ignoring most of their mistakes.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Legends is doctor who with super heroes
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The only thing goofier than Steel, is Steel in a costume...

1) They'd better actually recruit Captain Cold into the Legion of Doom. Mick talking to himself isn't going to cut it.

2) Holy shit, they're actually bringing in the Spear of Destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    1) They'd better actually recruit Captain Cold into the Legion of Doom. Mick talking to himself isn't going to cut it.

i was under the impression snart IS real and hes just using timey wimey shenanigans

- - - Updated - - -

one thing im curious about though. merlyn, snart, and eobard all had their contracts reworked so that theyre series regulars for the arrowverse in general but so far outside of legends weve had very little of merlyn and snart and i dont think weve seen eobard at all since flashpoint outside of legends.

are we going to start seeing more of them on the other shows soon or is the contract just for business stuff, like, say they just want to use reverse flash for some reason on arrow they can do so.

and if thats the case can they please do that for all the other super people? because thats the reason arrows new crew wasnt in the crossover outside the arrow episode because theyd have to rework their contracts for them to show up on the other shows.

also. why is rory making movies now? also, rory sounds horrible as an american, pls fix.

also, last also, cw please please please pick up titans.

also, i lied, one more also, please crossover the arrowverse with riverdale next year.

not like it be all that weird for archie

Have you seen the Riverdale teaser? It looks a little too dark for Arrow... :-p

i was under the impression snart IS real and hes just using timey wimey shenanigans
    I've heard he'll eventually be joining the Legion of Doom for real, but the impression I got was that Mick was just talking to his Inner Snart in this episode.
    also. why is rory making movies now? also, rory sounds horrible as an american, pls fix.
    I'm assuming that Rip is in the 60's making movies about his own adventures in order to hide, so that searches through historical records of that time for Rip Hunter will only find references to the movie character.

10+ Year Old Account
    so that searches through historical records of that time for Rip Hunter will only find references to the movie character.
    It's still kind of dumb because it indicates that he's there to influence the movie character creation?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    It's still kind of dumb because it indicates that he's there to influence the movie character creation?
    Or he's hiding, and creating the movie character as a smokescreen to throw off anyone looking for him via historical records.

why not just use a fake name?

I've heard he'll eventually be joining the Legion of Doom for real, but the impression I got was that Mick was just talking to his Inner Snart in this episode.
    Well, if Laurel isn't a Savitar hallucination, hopefully Snart is and Mick uses the Waverunner to get the Philosophers Stone from the Speedforce!

Considering where he was when he "died", perhaps Snart is a time remnant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Well, if Laurel isn't a Savitar hallucination
    I think Laurel is e2 laurel.
    Hi

I think laurel is slade in disguise

I think Laurel is e2 laurel.
    That is what I'm thinking too.

10+ Year Old Account
    prometheus is earth2 slade & savitar is earth2 shadow.
    Hi

why not just use a fake name?
    Rip Hunter is a fake name. The movie might be the origin of it, so he's making sure it gets created so his past self can be inspired to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That is what I'm thinking too.
    prometheus is earth2 slade & savitar is earth2 shadow.
    What are you guys drinking? I hope you're kidding.

1. Manu is too large to disguise himself as a 120 lb woman.
    3. Prometheus guess is possible, but Shadow!, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Rip Hunter is a fake name. The movie might be the origin of it, so he's making sure it gets created so his past self can be inspired to use it.
    Yup, fake name. I don't know if they ever say what his first name is, but he's Booster Gold's kid.