Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Will there be rioting?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Will there be rioting?
    Click the link and see for yourself.

Will never understand how people just let themselves be bullied. Being bullied is playing a game of chicken, nothing more, nothing less. All you have to do to stop it is crash head first into them.

Actually no, fuck standing up for yourself, lets bring a knife to school.

Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Click the link and see for yourself.
    CTRL+F found no matches for "riot".

Could you bother answering the question if you're going to quote someone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Will never understand how people just let themselves be bullied. Being bullied is playing a game of chicken, nothing more, nothing less. All you have to do to stop it is crash head first into them.

Actually no, fuck standing up for yourself, lets bring a knife to school.

Genius.
    If he keeps letting the Easter Bunny pick what he wears to school, he is always going to get bullied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    CTRL+F found no matches for "riot".
    I see that went over your head, so I'll spell it out.

The kid is white.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    And that's fine, but the point is more that there's really no value to this ritualistic circle jerking each and every time some random person says something dumb.
    I would say complaining about your son being shot because he was slashing at people with knives and refused to drop them when confronted is a level of stupidity far beyond just "dumb".

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    I see that went over your head, so I'll spell it out.

The kid is white.
    I know this.

You missed my point as well.

(Hint: rhetorical and sarcastic question)

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Could you really side with someone who shot your kid? I've got one growing inside me, I can't imagine turning on them outside of some extreme circumstances. Does family loyalty mean nothing to you? Or is fealty to the police force so strong you'd stab your own kin in the back to show your conservative allegiances?

There is a time when setting ones politics aside is useful.
    1. Them running around attempting to stab people is a pretty extreme circumstance.
    2. Family loyalty is everything to me, but loyalty is a two way street. The unprovoked stabbing of innocents would be a complete betrayal to me and everything I've ever taught my kids as I raised them.
    3. Conservative allegiances? How about simple morality? Actions have consequences. Evil actions can have drastic consequences.

Would I give up my life to protect my child from death? Absolutely! But I don't expect others to have to give up their lives or the lives of their loved ones for my child when he/she is endangering them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could you really side with someone who shot your kid? I've got one growing inside me, I can't imagine turning on them outside of some extreme circumstances. Does family loyalty mean nothing to you? Or is fealty to the police force so strong you'd stab your own kin in the back to show your conservative allegiances?

There is a time when setting ones politics aside is useful.
    It is a simple matter of a person attacking other people with lethal weapons and getting shot when they refuse to drop them. If my son did that, my response would be "Serves you right you stupid idiot!"

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I hate to say it
    No racist has ever said this and meant it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see loyalty to ones family is a dying virtue.

The only source we have so far that this kid was some evil "Thug," was some website called bearingarms and thetruthaboutguns. I hate to call "editorializing," but maybe if I can see this from a source not dedicated to jacking off the cops every time they shoot somebody.

I might as well ask CNN to honestly report on the Clintons.
    I would say attacking people with knives pretty much puts you into the evil thug category.....

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    No racist has ever said this and meant it.
    You do realize the person I was basically quoting as already saying it in this thread is a black guy right? lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I don't even think I should dignify that nonsense with an answer.

- - - Updated - - -

Was someone actually stabbed? The OP didn't mention it, and other sites I checked didn't. They all just say he was "swinging them around".
    The day it happened they said he stabbed someone in the gut. Thats why the knives were out.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess loyalty to kith and kin is a dead virtue among America's gun nuts.

What the fuck are these people supposed to do? Nobody should be expecting anyone whose kid(s) are shot by the police to instantly worship the ground the guy with a badge and a gun walks on.
    Blind loyalty to stupidity was never a virtue. Police at times actually do shoot people that need to be shot, and those times I will defend the police as acting correctly. Its not like the kid was unarmed and shot in the back......

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Blind loyalty to stupidity was never a virtue. Police at times actually do shoot people that need to be shot, and those times I will defend the police as acting correctly. Its not like the kid was unarmed and shot in the back......
    I didn't say he didn't need to be shot, I just don't fault the dad for backing his kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, he's upset he was shot instead of tased. It's not like he was insisting the officer should have sat on his thumbs.
    The only thing he has any right to be upset about is his son has no issue with killing people.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't say he didn't need to be shot, I just don't fault the dad for backing his kid.
    I do fault the father, and I fault you for not faulting him. Blind loyalty to family is not in the family's best interest generally.

And I don't fault anyone for going "This man and his son are fucking stupid".

By the wat, this man and his son are fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    The police still shot him mate. That's still wrong.
    No, You are WRONG!, There was absolutely nothing wrong with the police officer using force to stop an armed perpetrator. Age, race, mental acuity, religion, or whether your mommy hugs you enough have no bearing on a decision to protect citizens from an armed assailant.

In case this hasn't already been said, that's what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight. Joking aside, he is a complete idiot and shooting him was justified. Kid obviously craves some serious attention and he thinks "oh hey lets go swing some knives within inches of people with a gun pointed at me, what could go wrong?" is the best way to get said attention. Sure is a bright young fellow.