Deleted

Question Totally LOST with my trinkets...

Hi guys, here's a screenshot of the trinkets I got as a MM :

As the title says, i'm totally lost of which I should equip for M+, for raid, or single / aoe, I've tried SimC, Mr Robot and Icy Veins but since they're WF/TF (please notice the ilevel also) with special procs it seems really blurry...

TLDR : Which ones would YOU pick and why ?

Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc34deee8d26; 2016-12-07 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorhan View Post

As the title says, i'm totally lost of which I should equip for M+, for raid, or single / aoe, I've tried SimC, Mr Robot and Icy Veins but since they're WF/TF (please notice the ilevel also) with special procs it seems really blurry...

Thanks

fulmination charge is amazing especially with that monumental ilvl, but it requies "some" luck (i.e proccing it druing trueshot aura), i'd it stick to this nevertheless and definitely take nightbane stat stick over the rest. IF u had 880 aran's trinket i'd be better but as such its a bit behind

Thanks
    Are you serious? There is no choice here.

Blodhirsty Instinct + Ethereal Urn - for single
    Blodhirsty Instinct + Aran - for AoE

Nothing else. GG

I would use Urn + Aran for both. An 865 Bloodthirsty isn't quite good enough.

Deleted
    I'd pick any combination out of the bottom line. Most likely Aran+Bloodthirsty - at least if you use the Nightbane Chest.

A 865 Bloodthirsty Instinct isn't that much worse than a 875 one... Sure thing, the difference is there, but it's just 100 more agi and 100 more haste.
    We are talking about a 40%+ uptime trinket here.

Deleted
    Wow thanks a lot guys, seems even harder since everybody's opinion is a bit different but it helps already !

I've tried SimC, Mr Robot and Icy Veins but since they're WF/TF (please notice the ilevel also) with special procs it seems really blurry...
    What do you mean by this? SimC takes into account warforged and titanforged, and procs of course. Get the simcraft addon and it will export your exact gear set, all item upgrades included. You can even look at the gear accordion in the simulation result and see it reflected there.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    What do you mean by this? SimC takes into account warforged and titanforged, and procs of course. Get the simcraft addon and it will export your exact gear set, all item upgrades included. You can even look at the gear accordion in the simulation result and see it reflected there.
    I meant that I've indeed tried SimC with the ingame addon to export my character, I might have done it wrong but what I did is switched between all trinkets combinations and exported each time to SimC, and then ran for each a simulation. On a single target "patchwerk-like" for exemple, boss differences on the DPS were between 1K and 3K dps only between each simulation, I thought it was weird but was it ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by longal View Post

Nothing else. GG

Aran even for single target. (SimC info)

here you can see more

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...s-best-in-slot
    Last edited by mmoc2ce944bfe1; 2016-12-07 at 07:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by longal View Post

Nothing else. GG
    pretty this

You can even use ARAN for ST if you have Nightbane chest

Deleted
    Aran's + Urn for everything. Arguably swap Urn with Fulmination, but doubt it. Aran's is pretty insane. Rocking chest + 880 one and on ST it can do over 10% of my total damage with some luck. 865 Instinct won't really beat Urn in multi and nor will it beat Aran's ST.

If you aren't already - make sure to always save one coin for Nightbane. BiS chest + Relic dropping from there with the other pieces being very solid as well.
    Last edited by mmoc77f24adff0; 2016-12-07 at 10:59 AM.

Deleted
    Ok thanks a lot, I've tried my Aran trinket and even if only 860 it really seems nice for now, still trying to get my hands on NB chest though... I do it twice every week with bonus rolls, next week for sure right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird thing is SimC keep telling me that Ursoc's trinket is way better than Aran's trinket, both combined with the Urn. (Without NB chest for now...) I'm just gonna stick with Urn +Ursoc for single and Urn + Aran for AoE for now I guess.

That is... really disturbing

EDIT : too bad that the 890 trinket from M+ with mastery isnt considered more apparently SimC gives also good results with it.
    Last edited by mmoc34deee8d26; 2016-12-07 at 04:07 PM.

Ok thanks a lot, I've tried my Aran trinket and even if only 860 it really seems nice for now, still trying to get my hands on NB chest though... I do it twice every week with bonus rolls, next week for sure right ?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird thing is SimC keep telling me that Ursoc's trinket is way better than Aran's trinket, both combined with the Urn. (Without NB chest for now...) I'm just gonna stick with Urn +Ursoc for single and Urn + Aran for AoE for now I guess.

That is... really disturbing

EDIT : too bad that the 890 trinket from M+ with mastery isnt considered more apparently SimC gives also good results with it.
    Make sure your SimC is up to date. I had a similar problem with version 710-01 I believe it was, and 710-02 probably corrected the sim for Aran's trinket
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Why are people saying higher ilvl Aran's matters?

The damage doesn't seem to increase at all with ilvl, just the mastery it provides.

Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post

The damage doesn't seem to increase at all with ilvl, just the mastery it provides.
    I'm seeing both wowhead and simcraft showing the damage from the proc increasing by ilvl. 860 ilvl DPE is ~520k, 880 DPE is ~630k. What are you basing your information on?
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by construkt View Post

That's not true. At least the tooltip changes, I wouldn't know if it actually works properly, but it would be a bug if it doesn't.

Out of these 3?

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    That's not true. At least the tooltip changes, I wouldn't know if it actually works properly, but it would be a bug if it doesn't.
    it does scale with ilvl.

Deleted
    Aran + BTI should be the best for M+. The BTI needs to be 880+ though. For single target, regardless how much people praise the chest/trinket combo, I would use Urn&BTI without a question.

If/When I get 880 BTI, I will replace my Urn with the BTI for M+. However for ST I will use an 885 TF chest I have with a socket, alongside with Urn&BTI. Its so much more damage than to rely on the proc during uptimes.

As BM though, I notice good arans damage, if I was to get an 875+ Aran, I would actually use Aran & BTI forever.