Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thedeisel View Post
    How can we not agree that the mythic guarm data show ED is the single target winner given that they're merely equal (if not already a slight advantage to ED) when IFE is used under absolutely ideal circumstances?

I don't understand why there's any interest in denying that ED is the clear single target winner. It is and it's clearly intended to be.
    ED is the clear winner IF you are an elite player and IF the encounter is perfect for ED (pure single target, low movement) AND the encounter is bad for IFE (does not allow any extra uses). Correct. That just doesn't happy very often.

ED and IFE has different strengths, which is good, but we need to dispell the myth that you can't do competetive ST without ED (especially in 7.1.5), because that simply is not true, as IFE is very close (or better) in most cases, and for the average player IFE is almost always better.

All these discussions over the dps legendaries
    And im sitting here with that regrowth one..

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I just recently replaced it and realized how much I'd grown accustomed to having a lay on hands available every minute or so. I have to dial back the risktaking a bit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Squarebear View Post
    I just recently replaced it and realized how much I'd grown accustomed to having a lay on hands available every minute or so. I have to dial back the risktaking a bit now.
    Its actually pretty nice, but let not Blizzard know this

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    hahaha
    i just got my third

and it was the regrowth one...

bracers.....belt...feet

sigh, might be easier to re-roll at this point and use some gold to buy a few mythic runs

Obviously there is the diminishing returns to worry about (though Blizz says they'll keep upping drop rate), but the problem with rerolling is you reset your chance back to 1 in 8. Your main is down to 1 in 5 though. So it's more likely your main's next leg will be IFE or ED than a reroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    hahaha
    i just got my third

bracers.....belt...feet

sigh, might be easier to re-roll at this point and use some gold to buy a few mythic runs
    For 3 legendaries that's a pretty decent set actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    hahaha
    i just got my third

bracers.....belt...feet

Bracers are going to be so sick in Mythic+ with Stellar Drift next patch. Especially compared to the nerfed IFE and ED. And especially with the Stellar Flare buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouponu View Post
    Bracers are going to be so sick in Mythic+ with Stellar Drift next patch. Especially compared to the nerfed IFE and ED. And especially with the Stellar Flare buffs.
    Id rather trade my helm for bracers for M Helya progression too

I have IFE and the bracers... Gonna be switching to Stellar Flare? instead of Incarn

Well that doesn't make sense

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxtar View Post
    I have IFE and the bracers... Gonna be switching to Stellar Flare? instead of Incarn
    No, you have the ring. The only time you would ever consider swapping to StFl is if you don't have the ring, and if you have the hat it's also dubious. OI works well with StFl but we'll have to see if the synergy is worth it in 7.1.5 -- currently it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    No, you have the ring. The only time you would ever consider swapping to StFl is if you don't have the ring, and if you have the hat it's also dubious. OI works well with StFl but we'll have to see if the synergy is worth it in 7.1.5 -- currently it is not.
    Cheers, I never liked StFl due to the cast time and AP cost... Glad I have the ring.

You'd say it roughly procs 1 every 5 starsurges tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    You'd say it roughly procs 1 every 5 starsurges tbh.
    Na, Id say it procs twice every 10 SS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there scenarios where Potion of Prolonged power would be better than Deadly Grace?

It's not very clear for me how Deadly Grace works.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=127843/p...grace#comments
    Is the damage related to the distance? To the movement?

It's a fixed amount chance to proc whenever you hit with a damaging spell, if you are > 0-5 yards away for the full duration it lasts an additional 5 seconds

It's PPM, not a fixed proc-chance.

Anyone else sad that they are just nerfing damage legendarys and not making the utility ones better? I think the chest should give us all affixes, not just boost the ones we have

Quote Originally Posted by MV Kaa View Post
    Anyone else sad that they are just nerfing damage legendarys and not making the utility ones better? I think the chest should give us all affixes, not just boost the ones we have
    They buffed prydaz to haste crit, 25% proc every 30 sec.
    ekowraith up to 75% as well