Page 4 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, paid off for Russia. They'll get a weaker NATO and the sanctions dropped.

Watch for the same thing to happen in Germany and France.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    But they didn't "hack" the Trump campaign nor the RNC. There was a reason for that. The reason being they wanted Trump to win. That doesn't give you a pause? That doesn't make to stop and think why they favoring him? Is there a quid pro quo?
    Hillary was anti-Russia, Trump wants constructive cooperation. Russia is not a contemporary threat to the US anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Hillary was anti-Russia, Trump wants constructive cooperation. Russia is not a contemporary threat to the US anymore.
    Well, at least not until the US sabotages itself with incompetent populist administration and causes resentment in the most economically productive areas of the country towards the federal government.

2016 is making the West look like a gigantic joke, and it's not unmerited.

You think the possibility for constructive cooperation with Russia and Putin exists?

To the US? Maybe not, but without a unified West, Russia will be able to continue their aggressive and violent expansionism.

Trump's victory, and the spread of right wing nationalism across Europe, is a serious blow to the future of NATO.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    You think the possibility for constructive cooperation with Russia and Putin exists?
    He only murders some dissidents.

Whether its surprising or not isn't the point.
    Says who?

/10
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Says who?

/10
    That would be me. The person you quoted. Trump voter, yea?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    To the US? Maybe not, but without a unified West, Russia will be able to continue their aggressive and violent expansionism.

Trump's victory, and the spread of right wing nationalism across Europe, is a serious blow to the future of NATO.

- - - Updated - - -

He only murders some dissidents.
    All the idiots on the right waxing patriotic on Pearl Harbor day, have no idea that they just elected someone who's going to shit on a 70 year tradition of benign American power and European cooperation and a world order that WWII vets fought to usher in.

Fuck the Baltic states. They dont pony up the cash, fuck em. Let's treat sacred treaty obligations that kept Europe free and peaceful for 70 years just like were negotiating over a new golf course. It's sickeneing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck the Baltic states. They dont pony up the cash, fuck em. Let's treat sacred treaty obligations that kept Europe free and peaceful for 70 years just like were negotiating over a new golf course. It's sickeneing.
    It begs the question; how deep do 'Western Values' actually run? This year has really seen a strong repudiation of them in the UK and the United States.

It may very well be that the age of liberal democracy will be a historical outlier.

Washington Post isn't a credible news site. I would take this with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Musaik View Post
    Washington Post isn't a credible news site. I would take this with a grain of salt.
    No, go away.

And who is? Whoever Trump picks? I will listen to the Washington post over any of that shit. Sorry but people that say that Washington Post is shit because Trump doesn't like them, lose all their credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    It begs the question; how deep do 'Western Values' actually run? This year has really seen a strong repudiation of them in the UK and the United States.

It may very well be that the age of liberal democracy will be a historical outlier.
    Almost like people dont remember what happens when Europe nations dont cooperate and instead pursue individual nationalistic agendas. I think @Wells just said something like that in the last few pages.

Well, at least not until the US sabotages itself with incompetent populist administration and causes resentment in the most economically productive areas of the country towards the federal government.

2016 is making the West look like a gigantic joke, and it's not unmerited.
    Yeah Obama/Hillary/the lefts - tax the daylight out of the rich to pay for the bullshit wasn't gonna cause any resentment among the "most economically productive areas of the country".
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

There we go. We have a whole demographic now who thinks that a correction by a news outlet like the NYT or Wash Post means that theyre now on the same credibility scale as Facebook news posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Yeah Obama/Hillary/the lefts - tax the daylight out of the rich to pay for the bullshit wasn't gonna cause any resentment among the "most economically productive areas of the country".
    The most economically productive areas of the country are, in fact, mostly blue.

There we go. We have a whole demographic now who thinks that a correction by a news outlet like the NYT or Wash Post means that theyre now on the same credibility scale as Facebook news posts.
    Yup. This is basically what Trump and his ilk want.

Everything that criticizes him or his cronies are not real news sites, and anything even REMOTELY "professional looking," regardless of how ridiculous it is, that criticizes the left is legitimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And who is? Whoever Trump picks? I will listen to the Washington post over any of that shit. Sorry but people that say that Washington Post is shit because Trump doesn't like them, lose all their credibility.
    They dont care. Theyre used to being told to believe whatever comes out of Trumps mouth. They're like the cows in the field right next to where the alien spaceship lands...they just go on chewing and they don't even notice anything unusual.

Jesus, Trump rails against Hillary for being a Goldman Sachs stooge for giving a speech, and then he appoints the Goldman Sachs president to a chief advisory role, and the Trumpsters dont even bat an eye.

McConnel tried to block information on the Russian hacks from coming public. His wife has been appointed to the WH.

TLDR:

the link didn't seem to say anything beyond alleged and supposed happenings... was there any proof of tampering that would affect outcomes or is it all... a theory about a conspiracy

The most economically productive areas of the country are, in fact, mostly blue.
    Just Because you vote democrat doesn't mean you support "paying your fair share" rhetoric. I vote Red and support gay marriage. shocking for you, I'm sure.

And economically productive blues is what? Actors, artists and finance? They produced what amounts to shit and entertainment
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours