Page 5 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    McConnel tried to block information on the Russian hacks from coming public. His wife has been appointed to the WH.
    Maddow reported on that tonight. If you can watch her online, shes definitiely worth watching now. Lawrence Odonnel too.
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-12-10 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Just Because you vote democrat doesn't mean you support "paying your fair share" rhetoric. I vote Red and support gay marriage. shocking for you, I'm sure.

And economically productive blues is what? Actors, artists and finance? They produced what amounts to shit and entertainment
    Yeah, only the stuff you personally value is real.

Gooooo aaawaaaaaay,

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yup. This is basically what Trump and his ilk want.

Everything that criticizes him or his cronies are not real news sites, and anything even REMOTELY "professional looking," regardless of how ridiculous it is, that criticizes the left is legitimate.
    To be fair, washington post is a legit news site with a severe bias towards one political party. Taking it with a grain of salt would be wise. Have to wade through it to find legit news and bullshit propaganda opinion pieces.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair, washington post is a legit news site with a severe bias towards one political party. Taking it with a grain of salt would be wise. Have to wade through it to find legit news and bullshit propaganda opinion pieces.
    Right, the only legitimate news sources are Breitbart and Infowars!

So Russia is the bad guy for leaking ACTUAL emails from Clinton showing how big of a piece of shit she is? Hillary is not the piece of shit, but Russia is for showing it? Am I getting this straight?

If your gf cheated on you, would you like to know? Or would the person telling you be a huge piece of shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just Because you vote democrat doesn't mean you support "paying your fair share" rhetoric. I vote Red and support gay marriage. shocking for you, I'm sure.
    Not really. I'm quite aware of the level of doublethink most Republicans engage in these days.

And economically productive blues is what? Actors, artists and finance? They produced what amounts to shit and entertainment
    Yeah just all the shit that defines us as civilized.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yup. This is basically what Trump and his ilk want.
    Sort of, the MSM is dying as it should. People turning to more pure internet sources is a good thing.

Gooooo aaawaaaaaay,
    Coming from Wells, this post makes me laugh more than it should.

edit:

only topped if P.U. were to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Sort of, the MSM is dying as it should. People turning to more pure internet sources is a good thing.
    You mean like the internet sources that swore for realsies that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a pizza joint, hm?

There are plenty of more impartial news sources out there that aren't blog-spawned conspiracy theories.

Gooooo aaawaaaaaay,
    No, food is something everyone values and is real. Oil is something everyone values and is real. Could go on.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    That would be me. The person you quoted. Trump voter, yea?
    Not a Trump voter, and the current trend of trying to use that as an insult just makes you look bad. Also you don't get to decide what the point of the thread/issue is so I guess you're out of luck on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Right, the only legitimate news sources are Breitbart and Infowars!
    I don't visit either. There does exist a world between left shit rags and right shit rags.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    So Russia is the bad guy for leaking ACTUAL emails from Clinton showing how big of a piece of shit she is? Hillary is not the piece of shit, but Russia is for showing it? Am I getting this straight?

If your gf cheated on you, would you like to know? Or would the person telling you be a huge piece of shit?
    Except the actual analogy would be:

A woman who wants to break you and your GF up sends you an email saying your current GF, who said this other guy looked good, was cheating on you, and somehow has a clip of your GF saying this, and taken entirely out of context.

Because once again Clinton didn't break any laws despite what you insane "Hillary is the illuminati hitler devil" people think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Not a Trump voter
    I don't believe a word of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    Not a Trump voter, and the current trend of trying to use that as an insult just makes you look bad. Also you don't get to decide what the point of the thread/issue is so I guess you're out of luck on that one.
    Your own posts make you look bad. You don't need me to help you in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    And who is? Whoever Trump picks? I will listen to the Washington post over any of that shit. Sorry but people that say that Washington Post is shit because Trump doesn't like them, lose all their credibility.
    I don't support Trump, but even if I did, the Washington Post is still not a credible news site. They, like many others, have provided false sensationalist media to the public before, and I take everything that I read now-a-days with a grain of salt. And, http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...tial-election/ will prove this to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the article says that hackers with ties to Russia swayed the election result...

... by revealing the DNC and Hillary Clintons emails that depict them the way they actually are.

Seems to me that this CIA assessment is saying the people revealing corruption are in the wrong (because of ties to them ruskies), rather than the parties committing the corruption in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    So the article says that hackers with ties to Russia swayed the election result...
    Where does the article say that?

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    TLDR:

the link didn't seem to say anything beyond alleged and supposed happenings... was there any proof of tampering that would affect outcomes or is it all... a theory about a conspiracy
    Basically, this.

Except the actual analogy would be:

A woman who wants to break you and your GF up sends you an email saying your current GF, who said this other guy looked good, was cheating on you, and somehow has a clip of your GF saying this, and taken entirely out of context.

Because once again Clinton didn't break any laws despite what you insane "Hillary is the illuminati hitler devil" people think.
    pretty sure there's something under title 18 about how one is expected to handle sensitive information. The utilization of a personal server to store information of a classified nature would be in violation of federal law. Such handling of information was how a number of individuals in the past have been locked up, or harassed due to non-classified information being made classified after individuals came into possession of certain documents.

As for other stories about the clintons... they aren't verifiable, regardless of the numerous suicide cases of individuals who were surprisingly accurate at single shot self inflicted wounds from behind.