Page 8 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I didn't answer to your satisfaction because the information I can see is that either Hillary is:

A. Too big to jail. Any attempt to do so would just wind up with someone getting paid off or a waste of court time
    B. A bit more ruthless than we'd like to see for sure.

Both options start leaning on what this site's moderators view as conspiracy theory on the level of JFK and thus not allowed to be discussed beyond a statement saying it's not allowed. OR they're basically textbook definition of conspiracy which is effectively plotting in secret. It's very strange seeing Hillary in clear violation of federal law and not even receiving a fine when people have lost job and clearance or worse for less.
    So both of your explanations are conspiracies that you don't bother to even discuss.

Got it. Done with you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah its the DNC's fault that Russia hacked them to help Trump.
    Am I missing something? They try to make it sound like russia hacked the vote to make trump the winner or something, when in reality they just shared information on hillary and her campaign that revealed what a truly disgusting person she is.

basically... my face when watching people bad mouth one group for falling in to 'conspiracy' thinking while spouting information that is basically a conspiracy theory.

The really funny thing - or alternatively the really sad thing - is that both sides are doing it, in this case democrats and republicans, basically bickering and blaiming each other like little children. While at the same time trying ever harder to proclaim themselves as more enlightened than the other side - usually based on a rationale that is so warped and out of scope and context that using it in the first place is downright embarrassing - and painting the other side as the devil incarnate, foreboding doom and apocalypse. This type of ridiculously exaggerated divisiveness never fail to taint and dumben all parties taken part in it.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You mean Russia didn't want war hawk Hill-dog to start world war three? Imagine that.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Not true. Go read the FBI report.

It was NOT against the rules to use private email at State for official business. Classified information was handled on a separate system, not email. State's email system is unclassified, so had Clinton not used private email, instead using a State account, those retroactively classified documents (none properly marked classified) that were sent to her would still be against the rules. Thus, her culpability (none) is totally unrelated to her use of private email vs State email.

Powell used private email, he was not charged. The Bush WH used private email, and then deleted 22M emails, no one was charged. Trump deleted emails in defiance of a court order, he was not charged.

And as a result of this EMAILS! bullshit scandal, Putin's puppet will now be president.
    again, it wasn't the e-mail.. it was the private, personal server, that was not authorized. Cool. But then, you have a way of ignoring what you didn't want to see.

edit:

TLDR:

unauthorized location of data storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathululock View Post
    You mean Russia didn't want war hawk Hill-dog to start world war three? Imagine that.
    I'm actually insulted by how stupid you are.

again, it wasn't the e-mail.. it was the private, personal server, that was not authorized. Cool. But then, you have a way of ignoring what you didn't want to see.

edit:

TLDR:

unauthorized location of data storage.
    Again, it was NOT against the rules to use private email at State for official business. Classified information was handled on a separate system, not email. State's email system is unclassified, so had Clinton not used private email, instead using a State account, those retroactively classified documents (none properly marked classified) that were sent to her would still be against the rules. Thus, her culpability (none) is totally unrelated to her use of private email vs State email.

Powell used private email, he was not charged. The Bush WH used private email, and then deleted 22M emails, no one was charged. Trump deleted emails in defiance of a court order, he was not charged.

You have a way of ignoring the argument and the facts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I'm actually insulted by how stupid you are.
    Yeah it's not like hillary ever hinted at war with russia over emails right?

Hillary Clinton: “You’ve seen the reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things, China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee. Maybe even some state election systems? So we gotta step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and make sure we are able to take the fight to those who go after us. As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Again, it was NOT against the rules to use private email at State for official business. Classified information was handled on a separate system, not email. State's email system is unclassified, so had Clinton not used private email, instead using a State account, those retroactively classified documents (none properly marked classified) that were sent to her would still be against the rules. Thus, her culpability (none) is totally unrelated to her use of private email vs State email.
    I never said it was the e-mail'ing that was the problem. You replied as though I did. I said it was the location of storage utilized, that was not authorized for whatever reason.

You have a way of ignoring the argument and the facts.
    I can't beat the master. Stay Classy, P.U.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post

Hillary Clinton: “You’ve seen the reports. Russia’s hacked into a lot of things, China’s hacked into a lot of things. Russia even hacked into the Democratic National Committee. Maybe even some state election systems? So we gotta step up our game. Make sure we are well defended and make sure we are able to take the fight to those who go after us. As president I will make it clear that the United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack. We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses.“
    Being prepared is now hinting at going to war. Interesting. Do you have any tin foil left? I'd like a hat too.

I never said it was the e-mail'ing that was the problem. You replied as though I did. I said it was the location of storage utilized, that was not authorized for whatever reason.

I can't beat the master. Stay Classy, P.U.
    Wrong. You said: "You remember when Hillary said she used her personal server? How she didn't think it was wrong..."

It was in fact, not against any rules at State to use a private email server.

Being prepared is now hinting at going to war. Interesting. Do you have any tin foil left? I'd like a hat too.
    Another example of why the people who think Clinton is the Illuminati Hitler Devil are hilarious. They post shit like that and act like Russia stealing emails means we're going to nuke them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reading is hard, it's okay I get it. I'd love to share some tinfoil with you but I'm afraid you might eat it.

Yes, obviously inciting american democratic nationalism will benefit russia, obviously russia has so much to gain from a strong and empowered nationalist society, you know, like the one that actually stood up to russia in the cold war.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Yes, obviously inciting american democratic nationalism will benefit russia, obviously russia has so much to gain from a strong and empowered nationalist society, you know, like the one that actually stood up to russia in the cold war.
    You do realize Trump has spouted several stances that are basically what Russia believes, especially on NATO, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Another example of why the people who think Clinton is the Illuminati Hitler Devil are hilarious. They post shit like that and act like Russia stealing emails means we're going to nuke them.
    Oh I'm sorry I must be crazy because I could have swore she said " We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses " when it came to cyber attacks, like the one that revealed all her emails. Guess taking words from the horse's mouth = conspiracy theory, or maybe I'm just too dense to understand what meeting cyber attacks with "serious political, economic and military responses" means, care to explain it? Use small words please I get easily confused.

Deleted
    The soviet union under a communist regime was not able to influence america to their favor.
    Now a russian nationalist is going to have a puppet in office. Powered by the NRA, Goldman Sachs and the united hillbillies of america.

Russia won the cold war. At the end.

Nowhere does that say she wants to go to war with Russia, and if you think that you're delusional. In fact it says "United States will treat cyber attacks just like any other attack", so like any attack, the US will have a proportionate response, like Obama has done.

But of course, leaping to Russia's defense is a top priority for Trumpsters because of his pro-Russia, anti-NATO policies, and being Russia's useful idiot needs to be defended.

This is a copy of Trump's most famous trick: projecting. He says he grabs women by the pussy, so when attacked on this he projects and claims no one has more respect for women. He wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS in the Middle East, kill their families, and water board them not because of intelligence but because they deserve it, he's the biggest war hawk, so he projects, Hillary is the biggest war hawk.
    Last edited by paralleluniverse; 2016-12-10 at 08:13 AM.

Oh I'm sorry I must be crazy because I could have swore she said " We will be ready with serious political, economic and military responses " when it came to cyber attacks, like the one that revealed all her emails. Guess taking words from the horse's mouth = conspiracy theory, or maybe I'm just too dense to understand what meeting cyber attacks with "serious political, economic and military responses" means, care to explain it? Use small words please I get easily confused.
    You do realize that Obama has had the exact same policy the entire time, right?

Don't think we've gone to war with Russia yet.

But don't let me dissuade you from your insane Clinton conspiracies.