Page 18 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    Get over it already, accept that a large portion of this country is not aligned with your extreme left liberal views anymore and voted the other way.

this is someone who doesn't know pop vote vs electoral.

or as its commonly known as "an idiot."

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    HA! So the US has, supposedly, the best equipped and trained experts, and repeatedly make fun of the russians for their poor and old technology, and they allowed them to get hacked? That is like an NFL team whining about illegal manipulations after they got beaten in the Super Bowl by a paraplegic team. What an embarassment.

And second: Again, if you have proof, present it. This would be a huge case of compromised national security, but they can't present the evidence? If I'd walk up to the White House and accused Obama to be a rapist without presenting any proof, I'd be thrown into jail. These jokers accuse a sovereign state to influence another states election, and have nothing to show for it? Shame. CIA and NSA used to mean something, but this conduct is just beneath them. As if they devolved back into the dark ages, where it was enough to accuse someone to be a witch to get them convicted. What a disgrace for an intelligence agency.
    I don't remember the US government joking about Russian capabilities in recent years, though. Or anyone else for that matter. Further, it was not the US government that was hacked, but an organization.

And the OT referenced a secret meeting that someone spoke about (which that person should not have). How is the CIA, which is obliged to brief on these things, responsible for that? It is not like this was specific thing was an official accusation or anything where you have to publicly present proof.
    There was something about a CIA official implicating Russia earlier on but I think that has been handled? In either event, if you want to call this a disgrace, I would have to disagree at the current state.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventris View Post
    not my fault you're clueless
    Said the guy blaming Russia with no evidence. I shit all over your argument, you have nothing to bring to the table and yet i say Senator instead of Congressman and you say i'm clueless ok. Before that you called Emperor and I Russian agents lol

You all act like Russia rigged the voting totals or something. This is simply supposed evidence showing Russia was most likely the state that hacked the emails in Hillary's account, then handing them to a middle man to release. Get over it already, accept that a large portion of this country is not aligned with your extreme left liberal views anymore and voted the other way.

Hate Trump all you want, but unless you can tie Russia to hacking the voting machines and paper ballots, this really means nothing. Besides, we have the biggest anti-democratic institution right here in the good ol US of A actively trying to manipulate results, the American media. Russia couldn't hold a candle to these people.
    Also note that the CIA claims to have proof that the RNC was hacked as well, not just the DNC and state department, but they chose not to do anything with the information. It's entirely possible that hackers effectively have blackmail on the GOP while only releasing DNC info to sway the election for Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Despite your caps, which only draw attention to your flawed point, the issue is that it appears countries give to "this" charity for favors and time with the Clintons. That is not good and is clearly not on the level.
    tens of millions of people saved from easily treatable conditions disagree.

if the Clinton's managed to scam dictators with a sit down for dinner to get them to throw their money at AIDS relief instead of jihadis in exchange for "Hamilton" tickets, that probably is a testament to how smarter they are.

this is someone who doesn't know pop vote vs electoral.

or as its commonly known as "an idiot."
    My lord you are dense. I am well aware of the difference and 2-3 million votes doesn't mean that it was a wipe out. Besides, I said a large portion, i never said the majority of the popular vote. A large portion could be any number really, but lets agree to disagree, you are the "an idiot" for not reading what I typed.

if the Clinton's managed to scam dictators with a sit down for dinner to get them to throw their money at AIDS relief instead of jihadis in exchange for "Hamilton" tickets, that probably is a testament to how smarter they are.
    Yea so good with Haiti right? kept 90% of the money, let all of those people die.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Said the guy blaming Russia with no evidence. I shit all over your argument, you have nothing to bring to the table and yet i say Senator instead of Congressman and you say i'm clueless ok. Before that you called Emperor and I Russian agents lol
    ron paul was a congressman (not senator) for over 30 years. if you're gonna name drop someone, don't do it to a former libertarian because you'll get your card pulled, son.

that's you getting put in check btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea so good with Haiti right? kept 90% of the money, let all of those people die.
    remember when you didn't know a senator from a congressman?

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Sorry what?

Did I miss something or are you the sole possessor of some clear evidence that Russia hacked our election? If so, you should share it with the world and us. Till then, the only evidence of intrusions or their attempts was done in Georgia, by homeland security.

Who and what the fuck does Alex jones have to do with anything I said?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-...ity-1481229960
    http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homel...se-report.html
    You are acting like the only evidence that exists is the bit about Georgia, when the DHS has come out with an official statement saying it was Russia. That's Alex Jones' level conspiracy theory to assume the DHS has no evidence and they are just saying it because, I dunno, whatever bullshit conspiracy you guys can come up with....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

My lord you are dense. I am well aware of the difference and 2-3 million votes doesn't mean that it was a wipe out. Besides, I said a large portion, i never said the majority of the popular vote. A large portion could be any number really, but lets agree to disagree, you are the "an idiot" for not reading what I typed.
    Wyoming voted red.

the 5th largest economy on the planet said otherwise

who is more important to the world

enjoy that seat, kid.

All Senators are Congressmen, but not all Congressmen are Senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Also note that the CIA claims to have proof that the RNC was hacked as well, not just the DNC and state department, but they chose not to do anything with the information. It's entirely possible that hackers effectively have blackmail on the GOP while only releasing DNC info to sway the election for Trump.
    We know the Russians have blackmail on Hillary when she sold 1/5 of our uranium. If the Russians wanted to help anyone this election, it would be Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqLQK7ecNE

Well they started burning their Cards because they started trying to take away states, give them to Cruz and Trump called them out on it. Colorado was 1 state with no votes.
    I don't give a fuck why triggered fools who believed the election was rigged AGAINST Trump, burned their cards and got angry. Trump supporters aren't the most rational bunch to begin with.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You are acting like the only evidence that exists is the bit about Georgia, when the DHS has come out with an official statement saying it was Russia. That's Alex Jones' level conspiracy theory to assume the DHS has no evidence and they are just saying it because, I dunno, whatever bullshit conspiracy you guys can come up with....
    I'm sorry Bodakane, you're going to sit there and say Alex Jones's level conspiracy theory yet we are going to blame the Russians

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I don't give a fuck why triggered fools who believed the election was rigged AGAINST Trump, burned their cards and got angry. Trump supporters aren't the most rational bunch to begin with.
    They werent all Trump supporters lol. Point was Trump didnt sell out like Bernie did.

We know the Russians have blackmail on Hillary when she sold 1/5 of our uranium. If the Russians wanted to help anyone this election, it would be Hillary.
    Trump is the one that wants to pull all US support from NATO and tear up most of our treaties. NATO, backed by the US, is the only real thing keeping Putin from lashing out like a starving animal he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Yeah Yeah, believe the hype. That organization is nothing more then a way for the Clintons to live like royalty and get benefits from other states. A vast majority of the money they take in never see's the "tens of millions of people". Granted, they do some good, else their scam would fall apart. My point was that is not the aim of the charity and a secretary of state of the US should not be associated with a charity that takes payments from other governments. If you cant see the difference or refuse to, well there is no point going on any further.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/26/charity...-a-slush-fund/

Quote Originally Posted by Nadiru View Post
    All Senators are Congressmen, but not all Congressmen are Senators.
    No i said Senator Ron Paul instead of Congressman Ron Paul and he is going ape shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Trump is the one that wants to pull all US support from NATO and tear up most of our treaties. NATO, backed by the US, is the only real thing keeping Putin from lashing out like a starving animal he is.
    Wrong, Trump said NATO needs to pay their fair share and if they don't, then they need to defend themselves. This isn't like after WW2 where the US controlled 80% of the wealth. Russia isn't a threat to the world, if anyone is, it's China. Russia has done nothing to the US.

Russia and the US both have an estimated over 7000 nuclear weapons each, your conspiracy theory would only hold weight if Russia wasn't also one of the nations with a current uranium mining operation....

I'm sorry Bodakane, you're going to sit there and say Alex Jones's level conspiracy theory yet we are going to blame the Russians

- - - Updated - - -

They werent all Trump supporters lol. Point was Trump didnt sell out like Bernie did.
    I'm not blaming the Russians. Get this.....the DHS, CIA & NSA are blaming the Russians. They wouldn't do that without evidence.

Bernie didn't sell out. He felt Hillary was the lesser of two evils, you know like the MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE THAT VOTED.

ron paul was a congressman (not senator) for over 30 years. if you're gonna name drop someone, don't do it to a former libertarian because you'll get your card pulled, son.

that's you getting put in check btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Loses all arguments, blames Senator instead of Congressman. Do you remember when you didn't know anything about this world yet u tried to talk like you did.