Page 20 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyi View Post
    So again, you are admitting, that you feel California and its votes are "more important" then the rest of the country's? Do I understand this correctly?
    the electoral college is a hold over from the slavery and reconstruction eras.

what you're saying is that the people who pay taxes and produce jobs in this country don't matter.

that's you and your anti-capitalist beliefs.

I prefer individual liberty and the free market.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    And i don't like both of those mother fuckers. If it was up to me, they should be in jail along with bush. But the CIA/NSA had a part in it.
    Trump's head of the NSA wants us to expand a holy war in the middle east. Flynn has written a lot about it, including with Michael Ledeen, one of the gurus of neoconservatism.

comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventris View Post

what you're saying is that the people who pay taxes and produce jobs in this country don't matter.

No, we don't want states like Cali deciding our elections.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Trump's head of the NSA wants us to expand a holy war in the middle east. Flynn has written a lot about it, including with Michael Ledeen, one of the gurus of neoconservatism.

comrade.
    We are going to ally with Russia and use Russian troops to take out ISIS. You know like how when we marched on Germany in WW2 and we let the Russians take Berlin instead of wasting American lives.

No, we don't want states like Cali deciding our elections.
    because god forbid the job creators should have a say over the republican voting welfare addicts in Mississippi, Alabama, and Kansas....

and yet texas, arizona, and florida are troubled states relying on federal aid with low wage jobs

you are the moron.

- - - Updated - - -

what arguments, you've been babbling propaganda and talking points without knowing the actual topic
    https://www.mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings
    Guess your point suffers another blow.

No, i don't think Bernie should have supported Trump but he could have made a stand and if it was Bernie vs Trump he would have 1 i think. Instead he sold out and let all the people that supported him down. Bernie didn't do anything heroic, he sold out.

Yes they got us into wars, they gave FAKE information which led us to wars.
    Jesus, what the fuck do you thin Bernie should have done exactly? Try to take down the Dem party before the election guaranteeing a Trump win? He tried to stop Trump because Trump is the worst fucking thing that will happen to the US since 9-11. He put his own desires aside to try and save the country. That's heroic, by definition.

They didn't give fake information at all. They didn't give fake information on Vietnam and their intel had fuck all to do with us getting into that conflict. As for Iraq, they had incomplete info that Bush acted on knowing it wasn't complete. That's his fault.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Oh look, the Washington Post.... they are impartial lol.....So in a worst case scenario, the Russian hackers revealed that the DNC rigged things so Bernie wouldn't win lol. Wouldn't that mean that the Russians actually helped out Bernie?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    You think the possibility for constructive cooperation with Russia and Putin exists?
    If you can have constructive cooperation with Saudi Arabia and Israel, you can definitely have it with Russia.

We are going to ally with Russia and use Russian troops to take out ISIS. You know like how when we marched on Germany in WW2 and we let the Russians take Berlin instead of wasting American lives.
    so what you're saying is "deus vult" right?

if hillary became president, she'd point at all ya'll and laugh really hard

- - - Updated - - -

comrade.
    Thats not what you said. You said the votes of states like Florida, Texas and Arizona shouldn't matter, even though they wipe our the total in California because of some bullcrap excuse of federal aid and that somehow California was some super power.

because god forbid the job creators should have a say over the republican voting welfare addicts in Mississippi, Alabama, and Kansas....
    No, i don't want the Anti American state deciding. Ban 1A, 2A and no free market.

https://www.mercatus.org/statefiscalrankings
    Guess your point suffers another blow.
    oh, you get your stats from a Koch sponsored think tank that praises Hayek

I'm totes not surprised.

topkek

I bet you bought gold in 2011 when zerohedge was saying the market was going to collapse too.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Logic would state that for all those agencies to make that conclusion they'd have evidence to do so.
    If P then Q
    Q Therefore P

That's what you are doing. And it's a fallacy.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Thats not what you said. You said the votes of states like Florida, Texas and Arizona shouldn't matter, even though they wipe our the total in California because of some bullcrap excuse of federal aid and that somehow California was some super power.
    tell me again how you get your views from a Koch sponsored think tank, little one

I actually have friends who worked at Cato btw so I know quite a bit about where your talking points come from lol.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You are acting like the only evidence that exists is the bit about Georgia, when the DHS has come out with an official statement saying it was Russia. That's Alex Jones' level conspiracy theory to assume the DHS has no evidence and they are just saying it because, I dunno, whatever bullshit conspiracy you guys can come up with....
    Maybe you are misunderstanding the situation. The actual election, ya know, where people actually vote? No russian involvement in that, only department of homeland security conducting itself in a completely unprofessional manner.

The only 'alex jones' conspiracy here is your own seeing as how google yields ZERO results and apparently only you have this magical evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    If P then Q
    Q Therefore P

That's what you are doing. And it's a fallacy.
    No it isn't.
    What you're doing is, if I can't see an atom right now, they don't exist.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

I wish California would hurry up and break away from the union so they can see what those renegotiated water prices will be.

so what you're saying is "deus vult" right?
    No, i'm saying take out ISIS then get the fuck out of the middle east and fix our own country. We have enough problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Maybe you are misunderstanding the situation. The actual election, ya know, where people actually vote? No russian involvement in that, only department of homeland security conducting itself in a completely unprofessional manner.

The only 'alex jones' conspiracy here is your own seeing as how google yields ZERO results and apparently only you have this magical evidence.
    WTF are you talking about?

I'm saying what the DHS has said, and that's Russia hacked government emails to help influence the election. I have the DHS, NSA and CIA to back me up on this....you have? Oh that's right, fuck all.

No, i'm saying take out ISIS then get the fuck out of the middle east and fix our own country. We have enough problems.
    ISIS is a fear mongering tactic at this point in America. the kurds and iraqis have crushed them while pooty bombs civilians in syria.

but you knew this already didn't you, sasha.