Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Still nothing.. Have started doing them at odd times so I can fish for the guys who have been confirmed to drop it.
    Did that for a time, didnt help.

So now I do it when i feel like it, dont even log on my DH daily anymore as this aggravated me more than it should have

Quote Originally Posted by Burnick View Post
    I have killed the boss it supposedly drops from every single day since day one of the expansion.... And I still have not gotten the artifact appearance, I have received the pet several times tho!

I have also never seen a single other demon hunter with it equipped or say they have it, the only ones I did know with it used the Artifact Appearance glitch when that was working to get it.

Does anyone here actually legitimately have the appearance? Does it even ever drop? Whats the drop chance on it? Ive kinda given up hopes for it.
    I feel ya bud, I'm in the same boat.

I will say if you have over AK 5, just go get the havoc weapon hidden skin, its 100% drop rate from down fall in Felsoul hold.

From there put on new havoc skin and go run a AV battle ground with it, you'll get the 1000 kills in probably a single AV, might take two, but when you unlock that variation of the hidden skin for the havoc weapon it causes the same variation to unlock on the tank weapon.

Obviously we'll all still want that green color skin but at the very least you can rock the red/blue/purple versions of those sick ass weapons while you wait for the RNG to roll in your favor on the green version.
    Last edited by Firehorse; 2016-12-09 at 07:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Did that for a time, didnt help.

So now I do it when i feel like it, dont even log on my DH daily anymore as this aggravated me more than it should have
    Yeah.. No luck for me either. Went and got the Havoc one and farmed HK's to unlock it for Vengeance. Now to just get the color I want (Which is 100 dungeons completed)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    Please elaborate on this. I didn't have either of the hidden appearances for Havoc or Vengeance, but after reading this i figured i'd give the Havoc mob a shot and killed him. I looted the item to unlock the Havoc appearance, used it and applied it to my weapons, but i do not have the Vengeance appearance unlocked.

Either it does not unlock the other spec appearances as suggested or i've missed something along the way. My DH is Veng main spec and i have used most of my AK to upgrade it and have unlocked all but 2 of the standard artifact traits. My Havoc weapons are nowhere near as upgraded.

It only works on the red/purple/blue color variations. Easiest/fastest way is the red version which is get 1000 HK while wearing the weapon, simply do a couple of AV battle grounds while wearing the havoc hidden skin, you'll get the red version of the havoc and that will auto unlock the red version of the vengeance hidden skin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Firehorse View Post
    It only works on the red/purple/blue color variations. Easiest/fastest way is the red version which is get 1000 HK while wearing the weapon, simply do a couple of AV battle grounds while wearing the havoc hidden skin, you'll get the red version of the havoc and that will auto unlock the red version of the vengeance hidden skin as well.
    I thought I heard this was fixxed. Back ttoo doing it again then, still havent gotten the original version. But I want the red one anyway.

Got the macro for tracking the artifact apperance?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firehorse View Post
    I finally got it, 5 hours of ashran later. But yes! Finally I can wear it! I actually prefer to green one, but the reds cool too

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had such bad luck getting this skin I'm waiting for the bad luck protection from blizzard with these hidden skins to finally happen and not just be a Blizzcon "promise" even if it doesn't happen, I'm sure by the time Legion ends I still won't have it... This appearance is a myth for some.

Yup, I'm now at 100 straight attempts with no luck. I declare shenanigans.

/run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Deleted
    I did see my first pet yesterday, this felt really insulting.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zebrazoomba View Post
    Yup, I'm now at 100 straight attempts with no luck. I declare shenanigans.
    Just do what I did, I said fuck it and went havoc. Farmed Ashran for almost 6 hours for a 1000 honorable kills.

Personally I used Raka's Artifact Hidden skin Tracker, It gave counters in the artifact tooltip for each of the 3 unlocks.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/raht
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Yeah, I have the red color and am close to the world quests one via Havoc. I'd just like the green one too for fel reasons.

Deleted
    Still I expect that "bug" with the alternate skin to be fixed with 7.1.5

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do what I did, I said fuck it and went havoc. Farmed Ashran for almost 6 hours for a 1000 honorable kills.
    Yeah, I did the same.. Except I spammed random BG's with a friend because I find Ashran incredibly boring, even if it's more effecient HK/hr

Deleted
    I have to honestly admit, that this is making me mad by now and not a lot of things really ever do.

I have both havoc and vengeance hidden skin and honestly I have no idea how I even got the vengeance skin. I think maybe the OP's skin was given to me by accident.
    I hadn't even switched to vengeance for several weeks, and then one day I switched over when I was at the artifact well thing and there it was....with both purple and red color tints. Dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by ufta View Post
    I have both havoc and vengeance hidden skin and honestly I have no idea how I even got the vengeance skin. I think maybe the OP's skin was given to me by accident.
    I hadn't even switched to vengeance for several weeks, and then one day I switched over when I was at the artifact well thing and there it was....with both purple and red color tints. Dunno.
    Do you have the green one? The red and purple Vengeance ones will unlock simply because you have completed the criterion for each on your Havoc weapon, regardless of having collected the base Vengeance skin.
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.

Quote Originally Posted by Yxiomel View Post
    Do you have the green one? The red and purple Vengeance ones will unlock simply because you have completed the criterion for each on your Havoc weapon, regardless of having collected the base Vengeance skin.
    Aha! THAT must be how I got it lol
    Mystery solved! Thanks!

I hate to resurrect a thread, but i finally got it! Hell yes!

Deleted
    Still a nope for me...