Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    That's a facade, we just want your natural resources and to protect our international interest. Sovereign countries can choose whatever political system they want.
    Yes, we know the US loves to fuck over everybody else, its nothing new.
    But hey, saying you're not a democracy is a smart way of making sure they can't blame the American people for its government does!
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-12-10 at 08:57 PM.

What did the right give up in 2008? Jack shit, they doubled downed on being shitty people every four years. After Trumps tremendous picks for his administration I'll give it two to four years before the buyers remorse on the MAGA hats sets in.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Yes, we know the US loves to fuck over everybody else, its nothing new.
    But hey, saying you're not a democracy is a smart way of making sure they can't blame the American people for its government does!
    A constitutional republic with an electoral college is superior to a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    What did the right give up in 2008? Jack shit, they doubled downed on being shitty people every four years. After Trumps tremendous picks for his administration I'll give it two to four years before the buyers remorse on the MAGA hats sets in.
    True. They went more hard right. Tea Party and now alt-right.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Responding to consumer feedback is not a censorship issue.
    Self-censorship because of emotional blackmail is still censorship.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    - Gender theory
    - Political correctness
    - Cross-sectional feminism
    Would love to have all three of those things vanish from left wing political discourse to focus on issues that matter.

- Climate change
    Dropping the issue wouldn't make the scientific reality go away.

- Obamacare
    Healthcare should be socialized, a position Trump held strongly just a few years ago. So yeah, that'd involve scrapping Obamacare. Healthcare as an issue is non-negotiable for me in a way that no other issue is. And I genuinely think people who want to just let those who can't afford coverage die of preventable illnesses have a broken bit of glass in their brain where a conscience would usually be found.

- Positive discrimination
    - Censorship
    Would love to see the left drop both.

10+ Year Old Account
    A constitutional republic with an electoral college is superior to a democracy.
    If you're not a democracy, the people have no say in the government, but whatever.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Self-censorship because of emotional blackmail is still censorship.
    Not going to lie, any guy that subscribes to "emotional blackmail" is a creep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Slavery.

Not being able to own people as property is just progressive big government interference into our lives, and it needs to stop.
    Hah. You think your not a slave? Quit your job. Now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    If you're not a democracy, the people have no say in the government, but whatever.
    What are you talking about? We elect our officials.

Quote Originally Posted by dantian View Post
    Would love to have all three of those things vanish from left wing political discourse to focus on issues that matter.
    I've always wondered in what pretend world where the trans community repeatedly asks for access to medical care, safety, and security is something that shouldn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? We elect our officials.
    So now you're a democracy? Make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Not going to lie, any guy that subscribes to "emotional blackmail" is a creep.
    This is a term that feminists usually apply to men. You don't like it when it's used against you? Tough.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    This is a term that feminists usually apply to men. You don't like it when it's used against you? Tough.
    I don't give two shits either way. Just saying that if you're so in touch with your feelsy-weelsies that emotional blackmail is a thing to you, you're beyond help. /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a facade, we just want your natural resources and to protect our international interest. Sovereign countries can choose whatever political system they want.
    As long as it falls in line with US policy (i.e neoliberalism). Otherwise well fund a coup to oust you or invade you.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

The poll needs a 'nothing' option.

Political correctness isn't a political issue, but instead a social one. A good chunk of that list shouldn't be governed or limited by gov't in the first place (abortion and marriage rights, for example)

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Do you only see the world in black and wite?
    How about giving a proper answer, and not being evasive?

Seems a bit disingenuous to tie intellect and morality together like that. Given the level of subjectivity involved, moral projection is anything but "intellectual". /shrug
    I'm not talking about people who genuinely don't know, but people who decide it's false because it being true would cost them money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I'm not talking about people who genuinely don't know, but people who decide it's false because it being true would cost them money.
    I suppose I can see how that would seem like a silly reason to deny the possibility of something. Personally, I take being an asshole more seriously. The facts have no relevance on me not caring enough to do anything.

I suppose I can see how that would seem like a silly reason to deny the possibility of something. Personally, I take being an asshole more seriously. The facts have no relevance on me not caring enough to do anything.
    Honestly I respect that a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?