Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Perhaps he should have looked into it before opening his mouth?
    That's clearly too much to ask for someone who wants to be POTUS.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    People aren't illegal, actions are. You don't call someone jaywalking an "illegal walker", or someone smoking weed an "illegal smoker".
    The act of being somewhere you are not supposed to, trespassing. Ok Ill call them trespassers, feel better?

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Contrary to what the left wing news fed you, most trump voters could give two shits if hillary is jailed or not.
    All those "lock her up" chants on the campaign trail were just democratic plants, I'm sure.

It's fun watching Donny acolytes scurry around with goalposts though, I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    The act of being somewhere you are not supposed to, trespassing. Ok Ill call them trespassers, feel better?
    You think that undocumented immigrants fall under trespassing statutes? Really?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    In a hierarchy of what matters it would be:

Actual Behavior > Speech > Thoughts

Trump looked into the issue and decided not to pursue.
    Great, salient point. Just one question...

What the hell are you talking about?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    You think that undocumented immigrants fall under trespassing statutes? Really?
    No, I think they fall under illegal immigrant status, didn't we just go over this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Jester now we are on the subject what do you think of Stayrect's avartar? Isn't that sort of dog whistle racism against the forum rules?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthre...2#post43703262

To me its plainly not OK.
    I doubt anything will come of it. This is, after all, one of the few remaining forums with an open GamerGate thread, despite the fact that it should have been closed down multiple times now per mmocs own rules.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

No, I think they fall under illegal immigrant status, didn't we just go over this?
    There is no such thing as "illegal immigrant" status. As I said, someone who breaks a law doesn't get declared to be an illegal anything, ever. If I shoplift, I'm not an "illegal shopper". The proper legal term is undocumented immigrant.
    -ynnady

It's still amazing that the Democrats picked someone as corrupt, dishonest and mediocre as Hiliary Clinton as their candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarion View Post
    It's still amazing that the Democrats picked someone as corrupt, dishonest and mediocre as Hiliary Clinton as their candidate.
    It's also still amazing that Republicans picked someone as corrupt, dishonest and mediocre as Trump as their candidate.
    -ynnady

It's be stupid for him to announce such an intention when Obama is still POTUS since he could pardon Clinton. If Trump seems to back away from his intention then pardoning her would be suspicious.

Of course, we should wait until Trump is actually in office. But of course people don't understand that he isn't the POTUS yet and treat him as if he's in the White House at this very moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Altarion View Post
    More than that she already lost to barry obama in 2008. Why would they put her up.again when shes a proven loser?

All that stuff is going to have to wait until after the 20th. At least we don't have to see her anymore, or worry about her selling state influence through the Clinton Foundation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Donald Trump says pledge to jail Hillary Clinton played 'great before the election' but now 'we don't care'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...-a7467071.html

11/10 top kek, quality trolling
    inb4 "we all knew he wouldn't" ignoring the thousands of signs that wanted her locked up :P
    He is not inaugerated yet. Obama could still pardon her.

I bet if she was eventually locked up you would be the first to autistically-screech because of it. Topkek indeed.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as "illegal immigrant" status. As I said, someone who breaks a law doesn't get declared to be an illegal anything, ever. If I shoplift, I'm not an "illegal shopper". The proper legal term is undocumented immigrant.
    That's pretty funny actually, because the illegal immigrant who was able to procure an ID with my name thanks to sanctuary cities was able to defraud around 15,000 dollars from people before the department of consumer protection suspended my contractor registration. In nearly 3 years of going to numerous civil courts, having multiple conversations with police detectives, the term "undocumented immigrant" was never used. So while on paper or in some book somewhere, you are probably correct that is what their label is called, however in the real world, they are illegal immigrants.

That's pretty funny actually, because the illegal immigrant who was able to procure an ID with my name thanks to sanctuary cities was able to defraud around 15,000 dollars from people before the department of consumer protection suspended my contractor registration. In nearly 3 years of going to numerous civil courts, having multiple conversations with police detectives, the term "undocumented immigrant" was never used. So while on paper or in some book somewhere, you are probably correct that is what their label is called, however in the real world, they are illegal immigrants.
    In the real world, your made up story is hardly interesting.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Mythruss View Post
    He's likely not going to be any different than any other president the US has elected. All of the fear mongering and outcry by Americans since the election has really been blown out of proportion and unnecessary.
    The issue with Trump isn't so much Trump himself, but the things masquerading as human he is putting on his cabinet. My fear with him is he will be another Bush in the sense those around him will be able to push their own objectives while he just sorta...is there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Must.... tell people to be... christians... must tell them..... that.....gays are evil....
    Now why can't MMOC have a reddit style upvote system?!

If you watch the video you will see, he was actually commenting about the booing of Hillary, not the lock her up chant. Not defending the guy, I'm sure he'll go back on all of his promises. But this is a poor example of it.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    It's kinda sad that you think baiting on MMO-C is a) original or b) remotely interesting. Sadly, while some of your ilk prove mildly amusing, you're not even of the entertaining variety. You merely attempt a poor copy of what your better agitators have already produced. Chow!
    Whos baiting what? Did I not make it clear how utterly worthless your opinion is to me? In case not, please re-read. Smell ya later

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Lol. I saw this exact story on Reddit. At least we know where you get your recycled material from!
    Yeah, you saw the exact story of the vague and brief description I left. herp a derp derp derp

- - - Updated - - -

In the real world, your made up story is hardly interesting.
    OMG, it didn't happen to me, it must not be real or possible or anything

Sorry bro, shit happens outside of your safe space