Page 31 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    If the electoral college refuses to appoint Trump, expect hell to break loose. It will be a landmark moment in american history
    It already is a landmark moment. Our president elect is an imbecile that probably has a two digit long IQ and speaks at a fourth grade level.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2016-12-10 at 08:27 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Meerak View Post
    Apparently releasing all the bad information about DNC counts as tampering.

\_(ツ)_/¯
    They're also sitting on an apparent mountain of dirt on the RNC as well but didn't release it because Trump was more beneficial to have win. Reputable journalists and ex CIA have been claiming for months that Russia has enough to bury Trump and multiple members of Congress and now the CIA is seemingly backing that up and taking shit into its own hands after Congress failed to act on the information provided to them by the CIA in September while Obama is dragging his damn feet.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2016-12-10 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Well, we've got Tillerson as SecState and Bolton as deputy. We're basically fucked, but congrats to Russia on getting sanctions lifted.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    It already is a landmark moment. Our president elect is an imbecile that probably has a two digit long IQ and speaks at a four grade level.
    As it stands, the only landmark achieved in this election was by Kellyanne Conway who is the first woman to successfully manage a winning US presidential campaign. Outside of that, historically, their isn't anything that is historically remarkable about this election cycle.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Well, we've got Tillerson as SecState and Bolton as deputy. We're basically fucked, but congrats to Russia on getting sanctions lifted.
    Tillerson is a far better choice then people realize. Best way to deal with Russia is to tackle it as a business competitor who deals in Gas and Oil. Tillerson is a very smart and capable guy who knows how that game is blamed.

Bolton though. Christ.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    They're also sitting on an apparent mountain of dirt on the RNC as well but didn't release it because Trump was more beneficial to have win. Reputable journalists and ex CIA have been claiming for months that Russia has enough to bury Trump and multiple members of Congress and now the CIA is seemingly backing that up and taking shit into its own hands after Congress failed to act on the information provided to them by the CIA in September while Obama is dragging his damn feet.
    It's not beyond a reasonable belief that their is a mountain of dirt on the RNC and members of congress (God I hope it's mitch mconnel lol). However their was a mountain of dirt dumped on the donald and then the mountain of dirt he poured on himself from his own words, twitter, etc etc. They've been shoveling shit at him the entire time and laughably he's shoveled it right back.

I mean the donald has been scrutinized, labeled, and poked fun at in almost every way. Unless the 'russians' and the 'cia' are witholding a tape of the donald dressed in a SS uniform with a KKK hoodie, riding on sharknado, smiting colored people, muslims, and immigrants with a burning cross. I'm not sure what evidence their would be that would effect the election.

I mean hypothetically, what's being said is that election has been tampered with because of the leaks. If we are considering the leak in of itself to be tampering, wouldn't the CIA just be tampering the election further?

I mean let's say the CIA does have some damning evidence on Trump and Hillary, turns out Trump rapes everyone he meets and hillary really does have pizza shop pedo sex ring and that chelsea really is a reptilian alien as I've long suspected. The prior DNC leaks never happened. Should we consider the leak to be tampering then, even though their is information that impacts both parties? Or say the DNC leaks did happen, who get's to decide which leak is more impactful. Could their be a penalty shot?
    Last edited by Stacyrect; 2016-12-10 at 08:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The party of Reagan puts a Russian asset in the WH?
    Secret CIA assessment says Russia was trying to help Trump win White House
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...mepage%2Fstory
    If you believe anything that comes out of the CIA and is meant for public consumption, you're as gullible as they come.

See my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Tillerson is a far better choice then people realize. Best way to deal with Russia is to tackle it as a business competitor who deals in Gas and Oil. Tillerson is a very smart and capable guy who knows how that game is blamed.

Bolton though. Christ.
    Russia isn't Exxon's competitor, its their business partner.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post

Bolton though. Christ.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rex_Ti...es_with_Russia

Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    ...rofl.

Every time I think you've said the most ridiculous thing, you top yourself.

Yeah no crisis here, only a foreign government ACTIVELY manipulating our election.

I do like how you can't even have the honesty to say what the report actually mentioned.
    you mean like those times America has removed foreign leaders thru covert means or with the use of military force to set up governments who were aligned with our best interests?

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    you mean like those times America has removed foreign leaders thru covert means or with the use of military force to set up governments who were aligned with our best interests?
    Why are you using this point to defend Russia when Russia has done the exact same thing? Oh right, it's just deflection.

Snip: old link, sorry!
    Last edited by RickJamesLich; 2016-12-10 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Only a month ago Bolton was raising "Russia is about to nuke us" scenario on fox. This is funny as hell. Republican party hates Russia.Pence hates Russia. Bolton hates Russia. New SS will sell his soul wherever oil is to be found. Putin may find it harder to manipulate Trump (I was being PC and not calling it giving a blowj...b).

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Why are you using this point to defend Russia when Russia has done the exact same thing? Oh right, it's just deflection.
    I'm not defending Russia, I'm saying try and not take some moral high ground here. Nations engage in this kind of activity all the time including the United States. Maybe this can be a lesson learned and better protect ourselves, we got caught with our pants down.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    FBI just announces that there is no secret link between Trump and Russia:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us...ald-trump.html

Shall we close this thread down and chalk it up to fake news now?

Oct 31. Dude, seriously! What do you do for living?

Yes, this is a fake news. FBI also didn't charge Clinton. Do you want me to search your old posts where you proclaimed her innocence?

An announcement made in October isn't "Just announced". The FBI also don't have the intelligence capabilities that the CIA does and their director apparently knew about all of this since he opposed Obama releasing it during the election.

Quote Originally Posted by Valizix View Post
    I'm not defending Russia, I'm saying try and not take some moral high ground here. Nations engage in this kind of activity all the time including the United States. Maybe this can be a lesson learned and better protect ourselves, we got caught with our pants down.
    No moral high ground is necessary, just self-interest. The fact that America may have perpetrated similar actions in the past or even present doesn't mean you have to be cool with it happening to you.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-12-10 at 09:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

>Article date, October 31st

Are you THAT illiterate?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    But Obama said this isn't the Cold War anymore. Again, Russia didn't create fake news. They exposed the truth and what the Democrats really think and do. For people who claim they want full transparency and thought Assanage and Wikileaks were the bees knees until it attacked your candidate, you guys sure did abandon your core beliefs pretty
    We get it. You are correct! Damn democrats! But do tell me why leaks were so one sided? Answer that or stfu. Seriously, no one is taking the moral high ground. Clinton lost because people from her own party didn't like her. Trump got no more votes than Romney. Obama simply got more votes than Hillary. None of this changes the fact that Julian Assanage absolutely ignored Trump or republican party. If he so cared for "corruption", why was he so mindlessly focused on Hillary?

Where are the new leaks? About Trump? Republican party? Ofcourse they are not coming! Beware too much of good news. We might just get the last laugh.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chances are if you a one of the Retards that is against "Fake News" but at the same time believe the shit Washington Post is posting as "Real" then you are a bigger Retard than I would have ever expected.

I find it hilarious that people that constantly sit in these forums yelling "PROOF WHERES YOUR PROOF!!" about anything that sheds the left in a Bad light instantly jump on an Article that has no actual sources and is all just "Hey guys check out this secret we heard from a secret dude with no soucres, but believe us becausse RUSSIA HYSTERIA!!! OMG TRUMP HYSTERIA!!"

Protip: if you are taking this Washpost Article seriously, yet often slam other Websites like breitbart and such as "fake news" or misinformation. Well you are just a hypocritical spastic.