Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyen View Post
    As far as rage goes, our rage was probably just overkill honestly. Had no trouble keeping 2 ironfurs up almost 100% uptime on the first tier of the expansion..
    It's still a game though. It should be fun and exciting getting golden traits. Now you won't notice a difference at all when getting Gory Fur. There are plenty of ways to nerf our rage generation while keeping the principle of golden traits being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    It's still a game though. It should be fun and exciting getting golden traits. Now you won't notice a difference at all when getting Gory Fur. There are plenty of ways to nerf our rage generation while keeping the principle of golden traits being good.
    Tell that to Brewmaster Monks, two of their 3 gold traits are the last 2 points they get. Doesn't make it good though. I don't really care about the Gory Fur nerf that much though TBH, it already felt like garbage, you can go a full minute of combat without proccing it once fairly regularly. Weird place to nerf us though.

Now that more and more people are hitting 34 artifact weapon traits, I was wondering how well (or better?) does Ursoc's bond scale against other tanks? Has anyone done any math on the subject?

Not sure if this theory is accurate, but since we benefit slightly more from armor multipliers than other tanks, will this artifact trait be another cause for yet another nerf in the future?

Slightly? Did you just say slightly?

Leather Specialization - 5%

Iron Claws - 5% (artifact trait)

Bear Form - 200%

Ironfur - 112% per stack!

There's a reason why armor is like 10x stronger than our second best defensive stat.

You can definitely feel the difference from the 35th trait.

Sooner or later I guess Ironfur will get a nerf (from 100% to 80% before traits or so), as you can already hit the armor cap (85% physical damage reduction) with current gear.

Deleted
    So what trinkets are people currently using for max damage output in Mythic + now that Aran's Ruby has been nerfed? I would imagine that with the Nightbane chest Aran's is still good but what would you pair it up with? Chrono Shard?

I currently have the following options to pick from:

ilvl 860 PvP Trinket with socket (968 Versatility + Proc: 3654 Agility for 20sec)
    ilvl 860 Chrono Shard with socket
    ilvl 860 Aran's Relaxing Ruby
    ilvl 870 The Devilsaur's Bite - Already tested this one and it only did ~3% of my total damage and also caused DR to kick in early with the 1 sec stun from the proc so it's pretty meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    So what trinkets are people currently using for max damage output in Mythic + now that Aran's Ruby has been nerfed? I would imagine that with the Nightbane chest Aran's is still good but what would you pair it up with? Chrono Shard?

I currently have the following options to pick from:

ilvl 860 PvP Trinket with socket (968 Versatility + Proc: 3654 Agility for 20sec)
    ilvl 860 Chrono Shard with socket
    ilvl 860 Aran's Relaxing Ruby
    ilvl 870 The Devilsaur's Bite - Already tested this one and it only did ~3% of my total damage and also caused DR to kick in early with the 1 sec stun from the proc so it's pretty meh...
    I'd go for pvp and chrono in your list.
    Overall I'd go for chrono shard and ursoc trinket (Bloodthirsty Instinct)
    Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor is always a good choice (it's the best surv/dps balance in trinkets atm)
    Some of the EN proc trinkets are nice for AOE I believe but haven't gotten around to testing them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    I'd go for pvp and chrono in your list.
    Overall I'd go for chrono shard and ursoc trinket (Bloodthirsty Instinct)
    Goblet of Nightmarish Ichor is always a good choice (it's the best surv/dps balance in trinkets atm)
    Some of the EN proc trinkets are nice for AOE I believe but haven't gotten around to testing them.
    Thanks! I guess I should try to get some of the trinkets from EN then. Goblet looks to be very nice if it has high proc rate.

Any news on what is going to be stat prop next patch? Wondering what tier I'm going to be taking.

Quote Originally Posted by Orochiro View Post
    Thanks! I guess I should try to get some of the trinkets from EN then. Goblet looks to be very nice if it has high proc rate.
    A nice one as well to pair with one of the haste trinkets is memento of angerboda btw although that's a bit harder to get high ilvls on than ursoc trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    Any news on what is going to be stat prop next patch? Wondering what tier I'm going to be taking.
    VErs is still king I believe. Haste is going down below crit for sure. mastery is a good fall back.
    I'd say Vers > Mastery > Crit > Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by CenariusTheForestLord View Post
    A nice one as well to pair with one of the haste trinkets is memento of angerboda btw although that's a bit harder to get high ilvls on than ursoc trinket.

- - - Updated - - -

VErs is still king I believe. Haste is going down below crit for sure. mastery is a good fall back.
    I'd say Vers > Mastery > Crit > Haste.
    and looking at gear from nighthold after the stat changes they just put through, i can take 4 pc and have vers on nearly every slot (except bracers and shoulders) plus trinkets.

With the buff to Sephuz and the drop in priority of haste, how good will Sephuz end up being in terms of dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanede View Post
    With the buff to Sephuz and the drop in priority of haste, how good will Sephuz end up being in terms of dps?
    haste will still be great for bear dps, so i imagine the ring will continue to be good in content that allows you to proc it.

Just thought about this: bears are becoming the new rogues in 7.1.5:

Open with rake stun, follow with mighty bash, then intimiating roar which might not be on the stun DR since it's a disorient.

Boom, stunned for 9.5seconds lol.

Just got Sephuz Secret

Can I die pls

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Just got Sephuz Secret

Can I die pls
    Felt the same way... I have Sephuz & Prydaz...
    Well I've found some use in Sephuz, a little haste when I was going to stun/disorient anyway is always good, and the movement speed can be useful for necrotic or just to speed things up. If you like me can't leave without Wild Charge, it procs from the immob which can be nice too.
    At least it will get a buff soon, but yeah it's still a rather disappointing legendary especially since all "real" bear legendaries are pretty nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    Just got Sephuz Secret

Can I die pls
    That thing... Was my second legendary... Meh... Sits in my bank... and boosts the dumb ilvl merely on the character sheet. But I guess it's still a stat stick.... with bad stats . Some people still don't have their legendaries so getting even something useless like this for now is something.

You're wearing some shitty 855 ring (with low enchant and gem) instead of 910 sephuz? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    You're wearing some shitty 855 ring (with low enchant and gem) instead of 910 sephuz? lol
    Don't have enough gold to lob at pricey gems and enchants. Why would I take something with crap stats, specially as I don't do much mythic or have that much time to play anyway?

Well you only need to gem/enchant a legendary once, not like it's a bad investment.
    It still gives a decent chunk of stamina (500 more than your 855 ring), and it's not like offensive stats are crap for bear either, as we can provide some pretty decent damage. Yeah if you're struggling to survive you probably shouldn't get crit/haste but honestly unless you're seriously undergeared for the content, that shouldn't be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Don't have enough gold to lob at pricey gems and enchants. Why would I take something with crap stats, specially as I don't do much mythic or have that much time to play anyway?
    Then why complain about it? You dont have much time to play anyways so why do you want BiS?