Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    The dot damage barely did anything to him even with a Tricast:Firaga at 999 potency, the firaga itself dealt 9999 3 times but the fire damage tick was lower than a melee hit on him. I got 51 stacks of that Firaga tho from the craft so i spammed it until he died combined with Armiger when possible.
    DoT's deal between 0.5-2% HP each second. It does a lot of dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Think i found the most painful enemy in the game so far. The Naglfar, it's 120 and pretty much oneshots anyone of your party members with 99% of it's moves meaning it's pretty much just you vs it.

[video=youtube;lXD8yxOZIOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXD8yxOZIOY[video]

Really mean fucker.
    I thought it was more boring in the end, like Adamantoise. It was just essentially parrying and using phantom sword warp strikes for me. It was a massive health sink.

Anyway to adjust the screen border on Ps4. Having text cut off on the side has really annoyed me.

Didn't notice until now, I guess I mite have to go into the ps4 settings itself and adjust it.

Edit: Nvm fixed it. Had to change my screen setting to unscaled. It was on auto and was cutting off some text.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-11 at 12:45 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    missing 2 trophies now, the max fishing and max survival. Fishing is a million times worse than survival since i can just rubberband my controller for Survival but fishing is so boring.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Am I supposed to just skip the random Imperial army dropship battles? They're really obnoxious and sometimes they can be tough as they'll just drop in while I'm fighting something else and wreck me. For the most part I can deal with them but its more of an annoyance then anything else when I'm out and about doing sidequests and what not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Am I supposed to just skip the random Imperial army dropship battles? They're really obnoxious and sometimes they can be tough as they'll just drop in while I'm fighting something else and wreck me. For the most part I can deal with them but its more of an annoyance then anything else when I'm out and about doing sidequests and what not.
    I believe they work as sort of a substitute for random encounters.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Anyway to adjust the screen border on Ps4. Having text cut off on the side has really annoyed me.

Didn't notice until now, I guess I mite have to go into the ps4 settings itself and adjust it.

Edit: Nvm fixed it. Had to change my screen setting to unscaled. It was on auto and was cutting off some text.
    Mine is doing the same. You change the screen setting itself via the tv or ps4?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    The in system ps4 scaler is broken for certain games for whatever reason, this might be one of them. I just changed my TV's setting to "screen fit" and never have an issue in any game anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Changed it via my TV, set it to unscale and now its perfect.

Ontopic: Well The Leviathan fight was fucken epic, But the feelz after wasn't. I knew something was coming I could just feel it

Is is it just me or is FFXV's story much darker then they let on and how most final fantasy have been in awhile.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-11 at 02:31 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Changed it via my TV, set it to unscale and now its perfect.

Ontopic: Well The Leviathan fight was fucken epic, But the feelz after wasn't. I knew something was coming I could just feel it

Is is it just me or is FFXV's story much darker then they let on and how most final fantasy have been in awhile.
    By Final Fantasy standard, it's pretty dark, yes, slightly literally.

Stupid question: Im only lvl 30 chapter 3, so I dont know, but is wait mode needed in the later game, like when fighting big boss? And how does it works really? You can pause to aim wrap/use technique/aim magic than you unpause to melee?

Quote Originally Posted by Aoewy View Post
    Stupid question: Im only lvl 30 chapter 3, so I dont know, but is wait mode needed in the later game, like when fighting big boss? And how does it works really? You can pause to aim wrap/use technique/aim magic than you unpause to melee?
    I personally never touched it but I was also level 65 ( think the recommended is like 40) when I beat the game.

Wait mode is really clunky I feel like they should have made it a toggle. I usually turn it on when I really want to use libra then turn it off once I know what the enemy is weak against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    Wait mode is really clunky I feel like they should have made it a toggle. I usually turn it on when I really want to use libra then turn it off once I know what the enemy is weak against.
    I feel the same way. The only reason I have it on is because Ignis takes his sweet as time to ID anything. I wish this game had a gambit system but I know why they didn't include one since its usually hailed as "making the game too easy".

Wait mode constantly gets in my way and can make triggering combos a pain in the ass but it likes to activate in the middle of you trying to do something. For instance during chapter 13 or when I'm trying to trigger Nocts special.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Alright thank it answers my question, guess ill keep that in mind when I want to pause and Libra.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FobManX View Post
    Rumor is that they're bugged because sometimes several will spawn right on top of each other. I know they pushed to start end chapter 2 because they were getting ridiculous. They are bit more manageable when you get your chocobo because its easier to just run past them.

And why aren't chocobos a one time fee...

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Can you elaborate a little on this? I've just been doing every sidequest I can and then camping in a "hotel" for the xp boost once it gets dark.
    (Edit: Dunno if this was answered yet, pulling up this thread brought me to the page you asked this on and I didn't want to read through through 20 pages) Craft spells via the Elemancy and use Debased or Rare Coins as the extra item and it creates an "experi-" type spell. It provides additional XP when using it in battle (some power leveling options use it to get a good amount pretty quickly - like 200-300k in a relatively short time (and of course the 3x Inn boosts makes amounts like that even sweeter).

Haven't used them as much myself yet...probably will to get the rest of the way to 99 (at level 72 at the moment).

Speaking of spells...made one from an item that breaks the limit on damage and can be cast 53 times before it's used up, with a potency around 250 or 260 and casts Fire, Thunder, or Ice randomly. That's going to be fun to use.
    Last edited by Berethos08; 2016-12-11 at 05:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I want to straight up own one (and in real life ) instead of bothering with the rental thing, it'd be so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

They're traditionally rentals aren't they? I can't think of a FF where you can straight up own one outside of the mmo games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    They're traditionally rentals aren't they? I can't think of a FF where you can straight up own one outside of the mmo games.
    Are you serious? Final Fantasy 7?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.