Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coood View Post
    I can have all the time and can go over and over again because even monkey can learn same things repeating them again and again. But who with normal brain would do that? Who would like to have a kid who is slave to this? I agree he deserves achievement, achievement where he realises what he is achieving right now in his life. Wow is nice game but this is not good. As was said bad example for other kids because this man can be something like a hero for some of them and that is sick.
    You forget 1 major thing. It's his job and he is making a decent living out of it. If you're arguing that a job where you sit behind a computer all day is bad, then I suggestion you go talk to the millions of people in this world that only sit behind a computerdesk for their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Click911 View Post
    You're just jelly you dont have that much time or skill to farm mythic+ for it. Don't cry please. "Bad example" lol are you 5? Do you leave your live by following examples? I think your parents are a bad example for giving you that mentality. Evolve please.
    Oh you're so cute, i bet you are a Method and other garbage people fanboy no? Your reaction prove my point: this guy is a bad example and he shouldn't be highlighted for that, stupidity and sickness is not a good example, except for you of course because you are already stupid.

And no, it's NOT a job, don't compare that "thing" with working behind a desk 8 hour a day, in one hand, you have people who ARE doing useful things, and in the other hand, you have this guy who is doing worthless and useless thing, it's NOT a job, it's only a good excuse to not facing he is sick.
    Sorry to break your dreams lad, but playing 16 hours a day is not being invested: it's called having a hard addiction to video games, and it is an acknowlege mental disease.

Rogues whining about Cheat Death being bad is hilarious. On top of all their other survivability they are allowed to fail on mechanics that would kill anyone else. It's like mages who don't know how to avoid stuff when their blink is on CD.

Over 3,000 M+ dungeons and he's still wearing 870 gear.

I'm sorry, but if you've got THAT MANY dungeons.. you should be in full 895. What in the ever loving shit is this RNG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Oh you're so cute, i bet you are a Method and other garbage people fanboy no? Your reaction prove my point: this guy is a bad example and he shouldn't be highlighted for that, stupidity and sickness is not a good example, except for you of course because you are already stupid.

And no, it's NOT a job, don't compare that "thing" with working behind a desk 8 hour a day, in one hand, you have people who ARE doing useful things, and in the other hand, you have this guy who is doing worthless and useless thing, it's NOT a job, it's only a good excuse to not facing he is sick.
    Sorry to break your dreams lad, but playing 16 hours a day is not being invested: it's called having a hard addiction to video games, and it is an acknowlege mental disease.
    I made an account just to respond to you. By your comment should I assume you don't listen to music,watch movies,read books,etc.? Because your comment implies that entertainment is useless and the people that have those jobs are practially useless and aren't doing any real job.

And no, I am not saying that it is healty or anything like that, but it still is a valid job.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FreyrBlackwood View Post
    I made an account just to respond to you. By your comment should I assume you don't listen to music,watch movies,read books,etc.? Because your comment implies that entertainment is useless and the people that have those jobs are practially useless and aren't doing any real job.
    So, if we would wake up tomorrow in a Society without Sewage Workers, or without Artists, which one would you choose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post
    Over 3,000 M+ dungeons and he's still wearing 870 gear.

I'm sorry, but if you've got THAT MANY dungeons.. you should be in full 895. What in the ever loving shit is this RNG
    Post of the day.

Deleted
    "HURR DURR HE IS A BAD EXAMPLE!!!!"

From people who spent hours on the wc watching dank meme on imgur or waste time watching people playing sport or do some marathon watching telefilm eating cheetos or junk food

yeah that is health style life, fucking bonobo.

at least he is making money nerding, while you guys probably arent even able to fry fies.
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2016-12-11 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    Post of the day.
    Let me also mention he's wearing Sephs.

That many M+ and you don't have 2 good Legendaries? Blizzard. Come ON

RNG is fucked this expansion. This is absurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post

He's actually an electrician, if you read his twitch. So he is/has done "useful" things. Apparently he has had a ton of time to play recently because of an illness according to his bio on twitch. So he has a "real" job since you don't consider streaming a job. Which I would have to disagree with since top streamers make quite a lot of money. If you are getting money while streaming, by either people donating or having a sub button, it's a job. Might not be a full-time job for most but it's still a job if you get paid in my book.

Also, he is done farming AP for that weapon. Forever. Meanwhile, people will still be grinding out their AP for months and months. Some people might not even finish. For those months, he could do something other than farm AP if he wants. Maybe he wants to farm AP for another weapon. Take a vacation. Who cares. It's his life. He will do what he wants regardless of your opinion. Your argument that is this is a detriment to his life and a bad example for other players is a huge stretch. You know absolutely nothing about his life and just make assumptions about him.

I didn't realize you were a doctor and could make a statement that he has a mental disorder. Just because someone plays video games a lot does not mean they have a mental disorder. They "could" have one. But I "could" also be the Pope for all you know. There is no possible way you could diagnose that. You also imply he plays 16 hours a day but I can't find a source for that. Care to enlighten me where you found that information?

If one is chain running M+ for AP, then one would be doing the lowest ones you could get, 3 chest runs etc.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really have to wonder I really do about the WoW community, some one achieves something baring in mind that what they achieved is in a video but it is still an achievement none the less, and what do they get, they get verbally bashed, berated and hated on because of it..

And I think I know why, it is because the people who are doing the verbal bashing, berating and hating are just jealous because they know that they will never achieve anything in their sad pathetic lives, so they have to hate on someone who has achieved something, just to make themselves feel good..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2016-12-11 at 12:17 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    So this will be first time when Gul'dan is tested public, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    So, if we would wake up tomorrow in a Society without Sewage Workers, or without Artists, which one would you choose?
    Well to fair almost anyone can work in sewers, but not everyone can be an artist or atleast a good one. Also why can't you have both? That is what I was trying to say to that guy, just because you think X person is useless for you, doesn't mean they are useless to another person. I don't watch streams and I don't like em in general, but that doesn't mean it is not a real job. I recommend watch the movie After the Dark (2013), it deals with exactly those questions with people stuck in bunker in post apocalyptic world trying to decide who to allow to stay in said bunker due to limited resources and while you need engineers and such, almost anyone can work in the sewers while artist can help alleviate stress.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    If one is chain running M+ for AP, then one would be doing the lowest ones you could get, 3 chest runs etc.
    No you wouldnt do the lowest unless you are poorly geared

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    you get less ap for doing the lower ones, so you would aim to speed run maw 8 plus's for maximum AP effeciency. At least that's what I would assume anyway.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

"Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region"

Well, so much for that competition.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeekua View Post
    He's actually an electrician, if you read his twitch. So he is/has done "useful" things. Apparently he has had a ton of time to play recently because of an illness according to his bio on twitch. So he has a "real" job since you don't consider streaming a job. Which I would have to disagree with since top streamers make quite a lot of money. If you are getting money while streaming, by either people donating or having a sub button, it's a job. Might not be a full-time job for most but it's still a job if you get paid in my book.

Also, he is done farming AP for that weapon. Forever. Meanwhile, people will still be grinding out their AP for months and months. Some people might not even finish. For those months, he could do something other than farm AP if he wants. Maybe he wants to farm AP for another weapon. Take a vacation. Who cares. It's his life. He will do what he wants regardless of your opinion. Your argument that is this is a detriment to his life and a bad example for other players is a huge stretch. You know absolutely nothing about his life and just make assumptions about him.

I didn't realize you were a doctor and could make a statement that he has a mental disorder. Just because someone plays video games a lot does not mean they have a mental disorder. They "could" have one. But I "could" also be the Pope for all you know. There is no possible way you could diagnose that. You also imply he plays 16 hours a day but I can't find a source for that. Care to enlighten me where you found that information?
    Ehh no, it's getting raised again later.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Level 16? That only takes a few minutes to get. So essentially could farm the boss endlessly to get the mount. Or will new characters be locked out of queueing for a period like new DH are?
    You need to be lvl 20 and have riding skill to learn the mount though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    you get less ap for doing the lower ones,
    Speed of run x 3 caches > harder run and fewer caches.

Also - 'lower' is relative.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.