Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post

Furthermore, considering how common such racial hatred is among the leftists, I think all Marxism-related ideologies should be placed into the same category with Nazism, and their supporters should be treated with the same level of "respect" as neo-nazis.
    Woohoo, the generalization train is coming in at full speed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    16 for >=18
    That makes more sense, I dont keep with all the different AoC laws lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    You can read the official report on these experiments here https://www.berlin.de/sen/bjw/aktuel...-gutachten.pdf

From what I gather there were instances of sexual abuse. The problem is that these youths were already badly damaged. And clickbait titles don't help this issue.
    It seems like this is mostly a description of the political fallout, specifically tied to the Greens, and not the actual experiments themselves - although I haven't read through all of it so maybe I haven't gotten to that part yet.

In an extremely crude agitprop attempt even by the alt-right standards, are you going to be surprised to learn that...

1)The eponymous ''secret paedophilia experiment'' is¸ in the OP own article, a therapy program for child molesters going up to chemical castration (which does not work, granted) to try to stop them from harming kids

2)The OP carefully forget to mention that the root of this article is the murder by a paedophile of two kids, one of them being a...Syrian refugee of 4 years old...

3)The bulk of the sex abuse occurred at boarding school (leading to the completely following startling revelation : people who volunteer to work with trouble teens might have a dark motivation)

Not sure if I would call the green party "the leftists" as they are only a small part of the left but their positions back then were disgusting. I doubt that all leftists are weird like the greens.

One more reason to vote for Merkel! We cant let the pedos (if they go red-red-green) win the election .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-11 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    We can't possibly ask him to remove his political lenses, now could we.

There has to be an explanation for bad things happening, and by gosh and golly the Left must be responsible for these shenanigans!
    Yeah, all priests that did that were ''sekret kommunist agents''

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    14 is the limit for consentual sex among minors, so if a guy is 14 and his girl friend is a horny 13 year old then he is in trouble. The 16 thing also only counts if you are still lower than 21 I think .. it's complicated and there is a shit ton of "how consentual is it and is the younger person mature, etc". Best just stick with 18, the least amount of headache.

Edit: It also depends on the parents and if they agree and shit.. being a late bloomer saved me so much trouble :P.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-12-11 at 02:36 PM.

Deleted
    Woohoo, the generalization train is coming in at full speed!
    So how does your own medicine taste, you Nazi swine?

I think this would classify as a racist hate crime.

Furthermore, considering how common such racial hatred is among the leftists, I think all Marxism-related ideologies should be placed into the same category with Nazism, and their supporters should be treated with the same level of "respect" as neo-nazis.
    Once again, the good old brownies with Hugo Boss uniforms and pure aryan blood are directly responsible for hundreds of thousands more times Germans deaths than Angela Merkel or the Greens

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    So how does your own medicine taste, you Nazi swine?
    Hahaha, you're a funny guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    14 is the limit for consentual sex among minors, so if a guy is 14 and his girl friend is a horny 13 year old then he is in trouble. The 16 thing also only counts if you are still lower than 21 I think .. it's complicated and there is a shit ton of "how consentual is it and is the younger person mature, etc". Best just stick with 18, the least amount of headache.

Edit: It also depends on the parents and if they agree and shit.. being a late bloomer saved me so much trouble :P.
    The one here is also rather confusing, not really worth the bother to find out how it really works.

Quote Originally Posted by sztyrymytyry View Post
    Source: http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-s...ment-1.2897942

Jesus Christ Germany...I always knew leftists were no good but this is on a whole different level. Now when you think of it, it's no wonder that they importing immigrants when you have a leftist politician openly saying that ethnic Germans becoming a minority is a good thing

EDIT: Results of the experiments unkown - files are missing
    Lets bold up the right information shall we.

Berlin welfare authorities handed over the care of at least three homeless teenagers to Dr Helmut Kentler, a sex researcher from Hanover. He placed the youths with known pedophiles

Who said: BWA knew Kentler intention? ( Its not like ppl never lie, right Trump supporters )

TLDR: Whatever pedo linkages to other parties, has nothing to do with that statement. So usual political biased piece.

FYI: I actually helped in the arrest of 3 pedos to date. I despise those guys more than the liars that are using false information to further their own agenda.
    Last edited by ipaq; 2016-12-11 at 02:41 PM.

and yet again ......
    thats the 5th time u post some crapp about germany ......what the fuck is wrong in your head ?
    why u post almost 50 year old crapp ... ?!?!? is it cuz u are such a lonely rassist and need some support ?
    is it cuz u are after all a mind broken idiot ?
    seriously .. spare us this crapp ...post about your owen country ..
    such ppl like u we dont need here in this forum after all, espacaly if the only reason they are here and posting, is to agitate arround.. and i bet 1000 euro this is not the only forum where u doing this ...

ahh btw just as info ....

http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=40214618

her we all can clearly see the intention of this poster ....
    hopefully soon this person get a perma IP ban
    Last edited by Mijati; 2016-12-11 at 02:49 PM.

You are furthemore aware that Angela Merkel was not living in this country at that time (she is from GDR) and she is not a green....I know it' s hard to fathom for the usual suspects, but for political Germany, Angela Merkel is a tory...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't cheese your opponent's deer

Yeah this didn't even start out as a constructive discussion. Not going to continue.

Locked.