Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noogai131 View Post
    I've been playing my Enhancement shaman more and more lately and I'm just finding that spec to be literally what I feel fury should be.
    There SHOULD be an incentive to return them to their crit focused builds of MoP/Cata, where you hit like absolute trucks with better gear levels and had a clear focus in mind.
    I think you nailed it pretty much.

Deleted
    all the decent devs have jumped ship now, we are just left with all the shitty ones, i dnt expect warriors to ever be fixed and i thought season 5 was bad this just takes the piss in pvp atm, 7.1 QA promised us buffs and wqe have got fuck all changes so ion was obviously lying to keep people subbed for another month. they will reflect on how bad legion was and how they didnt listen to feedback and other things in blizzcon 2017 and then we will have x expansion alpha and beta and they will ignore our feedback and pretty much thats how the cycle goes around and thats how blizzard works sadly, they just dnt listen anymore

Deleted
    It's funny how all they talked about so far regarding class tweaks is shadow priest. Every patch or hotfix hot topic shadow priest. Random blue posts appearing discussing shadow priests again. WE DONT CARE. There are 35 other specs that need attention. There was only 1 blue post regarding fury warriors, which said: "we are working on fury warriors". Still nothing. They buffed Frothing Berserker and Reckless Abandon which is a good thing, but there were no mechanical changes which they promised, it's pure "number" tweak. More important issues like why is Massacre only viable choice in that tier or why is Inner Rage only viable choice in another tier. why is outburst still useless and why is Juggernaut so frustrating and why is Rage of the Valarjar barely any DPS increase. I'm afraid we won't see much changes in future, there are few reasons. First, there will be one or two more builds before Christmas, and Ion said during holidays none will work on PTR, and after holidays patch is coming out. So ye, what we see in another week or two it's basically all we get.

Yep, the above are pretty much my feelings. I don't think the devs are necessarily awful, but their seeming policy of focusing in on on two or three specs/classes is really painful. All they talk about are Spriests and all 3 mage specs. Then occasionally they throw a bone to warlocks and list off their monthly buff to satiate that community. Then they make a monthly post about how they screwed up hunter, but don't fret/whatever.

What do we get? Just nothing. What dialogue do DKs get? Nothing. Ret/Paladins? Nothing. Every spec has pressing quirks, every spec has annoyances and if they had at least 1 dev for every class they'd know and understand that. They definitely do play favorites though and it's extremely irritating. The attention the entire mage class has gotten since launch probably dwarfs the attention every other spec in the entire game has gotten. Constant buffs to all 3 specs, Celestalon always in the mage discord asking for feedback, complete talent revamp, systematic bringing down of the crit weight and across the board baseline buffs, etc... like holy shit man what do we gotta pay to get some of that love?

Guess we got our 8% damage buff in 7.1 and that's all. Warriors are gucci. I think it honestly goes back to that beta post from Celestalon where after months and mountains of feedback and completely deafening silence he came out and made that paragraph post on how they were extremely pleased with warriors and how there wouldn't be any more changes going forward (even though there were). I honestly think since beta they just feel warriors are "fine." They've done a great job (in their minds), other classes need more pressing attention for w/e reason.

All I want to see fixed personally is Massacre. It's such a painful thorn in Fury's side because as we've pointed out a billion times, w/o Massacre there is no execute -- no execute phase. That's just broken design for a talent and a prime candidate for being addressed in a patch like 7.1.5.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-12-10 at 08:13 PM.

It was exactly the same in WOD - mountains of feedback since beta, 99% ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    What dialogue do DKs get? Nothing. Ret/Paladins?
    To be fair at the very least ret is really good and dks are also looking a whole lot better than on live.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    deja vu indeed.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    deja vu indeed.
    The mighty Holger, one of my inspirations to roll a warrior in WOTLK

just sick of this $hit, it's ok for DH and pallies to do 20% more damage than us at the same item level, whilee taking 20% less damage

Is this the issue? You saw Ghostcrawler text about feedback being, most of the time, just too huge? Do you think Dev love wall of text of majors issues being drown under minors issues?

We have people are complaining about artifact trait proc being too low. Who care? If we are fine in dps, no one should. If we are too low in dps, they will just give us an increase in damage on some of our skill, not change the proc of artifact trait.

The one issue I see with fury right now is that we have one chance of doing good dps. Below 20%, we must stack juggernaut as high as possible without it dropping down. We do this, welcome to the top 3-5 dps that kill. We fail, welcome to the low middle of the pack. The boss don't have a long execute phase or get immune during execute phase (Odyn and Elerethe), you can just give up doing any meaningless dps. Is there many other class like that? And i'm not talking about some classes that insane dps on some boss (MM on Helya).

That the issue we should focus on, not furious slash hitting like a wet noddle, the artifact trait being low. Changing those would only give us a increase in dps and that now how WoW dev are doing increase in dps. I want my class to still be able to do good dps even if I screw my rotation for 4 sec or if the boss do something funny during execute phase
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

10+ Year Old Account
    If the artifact traits actually procced, specifically Odyn's Champion, the damage gaps between our burst periods would lower and we'd have much more consistant output until the Execute phase. It'd make us a little more useful on the first 80% of a fight. Not saying it needs a 100% uptime but it needs to be more than 10-15% for a gold trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    Is this the issue? You saw Ghostcrawler text about feedback being, most of the time, just too huge? Do you think Dev love wall of text of majors issues being drown under minors issues?
    There are known and respected community members/theorycrafters who offered summaries.
    Blizz can also afford to have CMs compile summaries of what are the most often raised issues from within the community.
    Not to mention that some classes have their problems heard and adressed, which is rarely the case for warriors.

If we are too low in dps, they will just give us an increase in damage on some of our skill
    Like they did in WoD? That's what I mean.

If they make us more useful during the first 80% without changing the last 20%, that would mostly only increase our overall dps. Sadly, that not what dev want. Like I said, if they wanted fury to do more dps, they would have just give us a 5% increase to all our damaging ability like they normally do.

This patch is a gameplay patch. Stop trying to push for dps increase stuff, the patch will just pass without any meaningful change like it doing right now. Focus on mechanic you don't like.
    MMO-Champion, once the place to get WoW News, now the home of the haters and their clickbait and doomsaying threads

People are focusing on mechanics they don't like. That's what all the Juggernaut complaints are about, it's why people keep asking for Massacre and Inner Rage to be baseline, it's the reason people want our gold trait procs to be more reliable and consistent.

We asked for these things back when we needed DPS buffs and got simple numbers tweaks with the promise that our gameplay would be looked at later. It's later. Blizzard has the ability to adjust numbers to make gameplay changes without buffing our DPS. That they haven't isn't our fault, we've been complaining about all these gameplay elements since beta (something Blizzard themselves acknowledged).

We focus on those 5-6 points... We should really recheck the meaning of focus.

I agree that this patch is the chance on getting a fix but right now we got nothing and like every other ptr, it got a limit date and the clock is ticking.

We wonder why we have not got any answer so far. An ex-employee told us the feedback are most of the time just to huge. We can use this knowledge and change or keep spamming them with small detail.

The only golden trait that handicap us right now is Juggernaut. Without it, we cannot hope to any good. With it stacking to 99x, there are chance we break record. What they do? They keep us low so we don't break records. Juggernaut as to go/change first. Our number will be adjusted after.

Our number will be adjusted after.
    You sound like you are quite new to the warrior class

You sound like you are quite new to the warrior class
    Do you remember when they completely destroy our dps during the Cata prepatch and they only hotfixed us after the patch went live, I remember.

I was prot before that.

But seriously, I don't remember any tier we were bad (elemental shaman bad) and we stayed there for more then half the tier. We always been in the top of the middle or in the bottom of the top (3th-6th). If not, tell me what tier.
    Last edited by Zequill; 2016-12-13 at 07:38 PM.

Do you remember when they completely destroy our dps during the Cata prepatch and they only hotfixed us after the patch went live, I remember.

I was prot before that.

But seriously, I don't remember any tier we were bad (elemental shaman bad) and we stayed there for more then half the tier. We always been in the top of the middle or in the bottom of the top (3th-6th). If not, tell me what tier.
    Warriors have never been "bad" as a whole during a tier, as far as I can remember. The problem is in the past 1 spec was good and 1 spec was often trash, or you switched specs depending on encounter. This isn't possible in legion with AP and legendaries. You really gotta commit to one spec, and if the one you commit to is the one written off, SOL.

That has been Fury so far in both EN and ToV, sure it's been propped up a bit but it's still by and large near the bottom of the pack. Next patch who knows, might be arms and then everyone who has legs/AP in arms feels SOL.

hey what do you guys thinks better for fury relics, an 890 storm raging berserker, or 885 storm wrath and fury

raging berserker = 1% increase damage while enraged per point, and wrath and fury is 5% increase damage on raging blow, in case you forgot

Quote Originally Posted by siusang View Post
    hey what do you guys thinks better for fury relics, an 890 storm raging berserker, or 885 storm wrath and fury

raging berserker = 1% increase damage while enraged per point, and wrath and fury is 5% increase damage on raging blow, in case you forgot
    There is a thread on this forum for this specific topic.

'Fury Trinket and Relic Guide'