Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post
    Let me also mention he's wearing Sephs.

That many M+ and you don't have 2 good Legendaries? Blizzard. Come ON

RNG is fucked this expansion. This is absurd.
    Sephs is amazing for his class in M+, he has 6 legendaries.

Enter sword or to win a helmet?

10+ Year Old Account
    You can now queue for the Crown Chemical Co. encounter on any Level 16 or higher character!
    Holy shit fucking FINALLY.

With all the toons I have under 110, I'm now guaranteed to get that mount.

Is anyone actually fussed about these mini holidays? iirc the blue post, they didn't want the holidays to be mandatory, so they weren't rewarding anything for it. Honestly I'm not fussed about it, I'm just wondering if people are really, really fussed about it?

54 artifact points.. here is my problem with that.
    Right now the only feeling the game provide is frustration. Even harder if you pay for it.. monthly. (yes because of legendaries)
    I really don't care if someone have the time to play more game than I do so the achievement itself is ok.. congrats to him. But.. He played around 2500 mythic+ instance and he have 5 legendaries.
    Right now I have less than 100 mythic+ but did all the emissary and AP quests every day on 2 characters also cleared HC and mythic raids as well weekly and I have 2 on my main and 1 on my alt. Basically this tells me I'm facing 2400+ mythic + to have 3 more legendaries to play with. Well Dec. 17 is getting more interesting day by day for me..

The final count down!

Yup it's been muted...

Enter sword or to win a helmet?
    I lol'd

Jesus, I finally got 35th Trait recently. That's impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post
    Holy shit fucking FINALLY.

With all the toons I have under 110, I'm now guaranteed to get that mount.
    "Guaranteed"

Don't kid yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Level 16? That only takes a few minutes to get. So essentially could farm the boss endlessly to get the mount. Or will new characters be locked out of queueing for a period like new DH are?
    That's a fantastic idea. Looks like I'm going to spam new characters.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    He streams for a living. So it is basically his Job to play and grind.
    Must be a devoted fan base to watch someone do mythic Maw that many times.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Click911 View Post
    You're just jelly you dont have that much time or skill to farm mythic+ for it. Don't cry please. "Bad example" lol are you 5? Do you leave your live by following examples? I think your parents are a bad example for giving you that mentality. Evolve please.
    Its not skill to run 2-6 mythic + over and over again. You just que it get someone with a key and go complete it with gear that is better than what drops inside.

Quote Originally Posted by memphx View Post
    54 artifact points.. here is my problem with that.
    Right now the only feeling the game provide is frustration. Even harder if you pay for it.. monthly. (yes because of legendaries)
    I really don't care if someone have the time to play more game than I do so the achievement itself is ok.. congrats to him. But.. He played around 2500 mythic+ instance and he have 5 legendaries.
    Right now I have less than 100 mythic+ but did all the emissary and AP quests every day on 2 characters also cleared HC and mythic raids as well weekly and I have 2 on my main and 1 on my alt. Basically this tells me I'm facing 2400+ mythic + to have 3 more legendaries to play with. Well Dec. 17 is getting more interesting day by day for me..
    Uhm no.Since 2 weeks ago there was a hidden cap on the number of legendaries that can drop for 1 character which was 4.Blizzard admitted that aswell.
    So the guy farmed 2000 mythics while having 4, and 0 chance on finding the 5th.My guess is that he got the 5th after Blizzard removed the hidden cap.
    You should read forums before posting.
    Also rng is rng.U can do 100 mythics and get 2 legendaries while someone else is doing the same 100 mythics and getting another number.

Congrats Cerli! That's an impressive waste of time. You must be so proud!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Uhm no.Since 2 weeks ago there was a hidden cap on the number of legendaries that can drop for 1 character which was 4.Blizzard admitted that aswell.
    So the guy farmed 2000 mythics while having 4, and 0 chance on finding the 5th.My guess is that he got the 5th after Blizzard removed the hidden cap.
    You should read forums before posting.
    Also rng is rng.U can do 100 mythics and get 2 legendaries while someone else is doing the same 100 mythics and getting another number.
    Actually there was a SOFT cap, not a cap. It just means that the "protection" was working only for the 1st 4 legendaries you get, you can get 10 legendaries after that but with the original drop rate, which probably is 0.00000000001% or less :P

Hmm You're right Rhelyo I totally forgot about that. Still feels bad mon xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations to Cerlieu for doing that. He sounds a bit crazed and like he should really take a break before he ends up babbling in a room with nice soft walls.

Finally level scaled holidays! Might actually get the dang Horseman's reins next year.

Quote Originally Posted by FreyrBlackwood View Post
    Actually there was a SOFT cap, not a cap. It just means that the "protection" was working only for the 1st 4 legendaries you get, you can get 10 legendaries after that but with the original drop rate, which probably is 0.00000000001% or less :P
    This is so important... the legendary drop rate is so broken that without luck protection is almost impossible to get a drop... they designed it so badly that you NEED bad luck protection or you're screwed. It screams Diablo 3 Loot v1.0... I don't know who thought it was a good idea to export the most failed system from that game to WoW.

Still no blue about the terrible changes to prot warr?

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Congrats for the 54 points.

Funny that he should think the "artifact completion skin" was unlocked at 54 instead of 34. So much invested in completing the artifact and yet he didn't even knew how that skin works /facepalm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prfct View Post
    This is so important... the legendary drop rate is so broken that without luck protection is almost impossible to get a drop... they designed it so badly that you NEED bad luck protection or you're screwed. It screams Diablo 3 Loot v1.0... I don't know who thought it was a good idea to export the most failed system from that game to WoW.
    So why do you must have legendaries it seems to me to be more like the molten core legendary drop rates that if you had bad luck you didn't see the item dropping for all the time you where raiding it.

This have to have mentality is just so bad.