Page 59 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    but what if he doesnt fail? will u be happy then?

You mean giving money to a company and lying about it.
    Picking feuds with private citizens.
    Ignoring security briefings because he is just that smart, still controlling his company, overseeing the production of some reality show, boasting about not taking salary but costing taxpayers 100 times more in added security..

He is not even President yet. His mouth is already singing. He is Bush Jr 2, just senile. Outside of one or two outrageous thing, he has done absolutely nothing that Bush jr. didn't do. Why has he stopped talking about wall? It is not even on his first 100 day agenda. No ISIS either. His grand economic plan (outside of basically writing off estate tax) is repeat of Bush economic policy. Where is the threat for tariff? Bunch of companies has announced that they are moving jobs. Guy who bashes Boeing on tweet has nothing to say on Ford motors.

SO I am not going to hold my breath on his "success". Trump will do great things for super wealthy. He will also be "successful" in the eyes of his desperate followers.

Feel free to tell me otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    The FBI under Comey has demonstrated a clear conflict of interest in this election, and their 'review' can be discounted as such.
    Ahh so the entire FBI is corrupt even though they found nothing to prosecute Hillary on.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It happened on American soil not overseas.
    It's what the FBI says happened.
    FBI also said Clinton did nuffin wrong. Surprisingly that doesn't register!

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Dude, your position is literally that we should take the RNC on its word.

Fuck off with this.
    You're taking the word of the CIA which got us into false wars before that gave no evidences.

Dude, your position is literally that we should take the RNC on its word.

Fuck off with this.
    Your position is that we can only take the CIA on it's word, not the FBI.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh so the entire FBI is corrupt even though they found nothing to prosecute Hillary on.
    I did not say 'corrupt', but they are biased. Comey's actions and the revelation that there is a strong anti-Hillary bias in the FBI which led to the leaks about the Weiner emails and shit of that nature.

I did not say 'corrupt', but they are biased. Comey's actions and the revelation that there is a strong anti-Hillary bias in the FBI which led to the leaks about the Weiner emails and shit of that nature.
    That would be corruption, if there so called bias led to not doing their job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what would happen if Russia indeed made Trump win. Another election? Obama continues?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    You're taking the word of the CIA which got us into false wars before that gave no evidences.
    Not taking their word at all. Reading the report and seeing that there is sufficient basis for further investigation.

Because Hillary is a criminal and needs to be locked up. She should be put infront of a grand jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Wonder what would happen if Russia indeed made Trump win. Another election? Obama continues?
    No provisions. If proven its full on constitutional crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    If they can prove collusion between Trump and/or the RNC and Russia, it would send the vote to the House assuming the electoral college withdrew their votes and cast them for someone like Romney or Kasich.

This is why the CIA and Congress have been pressuring Obama to do something and his claim of inaction resulted in the CIA dropping the leaks. They want the information out before the 19th to avoid making it an even bigger fiasco. It's easy to fix if it comes out now. It crosses into constitutional crisis territory if it happens after inauguration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

And if someone on trial pleads not-guilty, should the trial just end right there?

Because Hillary is a criminal and needs to be locked up. She should be put infront of a grand jury.
    Just so we're clear here, the FBI going after citizens because they feel they broke the law without being to bring charges isn't law and order, its tyranny.

Not taking their word at all. Reading the report and seeing that there is sufficient basis for further investigation.
    Only thing they say it's a "secret assessment"

then it said "intelligence agencies do not have specific intelligence showing officials in the Kremlin “directing” the identified individuals to pass the Democratic emails to WikiLeaks"

So they have no proof, if they had proof. Go to the UN or declare war on Russia.

The report basically says we know it because we say it's so. There is no evidence released.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    And if someone on trial pleads not-guilty, should the trial just end right there?
    Its amazing isn't it? "Well the RNC said this wasn't a story, so it must be fake news!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The report basically says we know it because we say it's so. There is no evidence released.
    Which is why Graham and McCain are attempting to declassify a lot of the evidence.

Just so we're clear here, the FBI going after citizens because they feel they broke the law without being to bring charges isn't law and order, its tyranny.
    They didn't feel she broke the law, she broke the law.