Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    "Toxic terms" lol. Its just words man. Cant even say "Volk" nowadays without getting attacked by leftists.
    Yeah, no...

We still have Volkswagen and nobody has a problem with the name. It's always the context.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Obviously nobody is advocating for this except the neo nazis. I'm supporting a tolerant and understanding society.
    By doing exactly what the Nazis were doing with the book burnings, the practice of thought control?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    So fucking what ? What if i told you that Germany still uses Nazi laws ?
    Nazis actually came up with the world's first animal protection laws. And Hitler himself was a vegan to the point where his stomach would get upset if his food was cooked using animal fat.

Maybe we should imprison vegans and animal right activists just to be safe from those potential nazis?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Yeah, no...

We still have Volkswagen and nobody has a problem with the name. It's always the context.
    Yeah, except if you say you're anti-immigration, you're branded a racist. And that's in the normal world. In Germany, you're a Nazi. Good times!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    That refuses to accept some people disagree with limitless cultural deconstruction?
    I'm not sure where you get this info from?

Bad apples need to be dealt with appropriately by law enforcement. Let the justice system work.

You'd best all stop using most English words, because loads of murderers and other horrible people have used those words in the past.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Nazis actually came up with the world's first animal protection laws. And Hitler himself was a vegan to the point where his stomach would get upset if his food was cooked using animal fat.

Maybe we should imprison vegans and animal right activists just to be safe from those potential nazis?
    No, he's wasn't vegan, just a regular old vegetarian. And he followed the diet because of, mainly, health quackery.

Deleted

Bad apples need to be dealt with appropriately by law enforcement. Let the justice system work.
    By banning words?

Deleted

I like celebrating cultural holidays, like St Martin's day.

Numerous German local authorities renamed their celebration to (along the lines of) "The celebration of the moon and stars". This was done so as to not "offend" anyone. This is utterly stupid.

Is it wrong, or racist, to state you'd like to preserve your cultural heritage by celebrating festivals that have been observed for centuries? And that anyone who finds them offensive can bugger off?

10+ Year Old Account

Numerous German local authorities renamed their celebration to (along the lines of) "The celebration of the moon and stars". This was done so as to not "offend" anyone. This is utterly stupid.

Is it wrong, or racist, to state you'd like to preserve your cultural heritage by celebrating festivals that have been observed for centuries? And that anyone who finds them offensive can bugger off?

Is this holiday so important that you want to risk genocide?

Deleted

That really happened?

Deleted
    You think having an old festival risks genocide? Or you mental?

If some nutter wants to kill me because I celebrate, well screw him. Get offended, be annoyed.

Deleted
    Genocide over St. Martin's day? What?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That really happened?
    In my father in law's city. Renamed St Martin's celebration to better accommodate their Syrian refugees (who share no part of the blame, they didn't ask for it).

10+ Year Old Account
    You think having an old festival risks genocide? Or you mental?

If some nutter wants to kill me because I celebrate, well screw him. Get offended, be annoyed.
    I'm sure there is a reason it was banned. They don't ban things for no reason.

Deleted
    It's Germany they ban stuff all the time. For fear of the Nazis returning.

They took in 2 million refugees without a plan. Does that sound like a rational decision to you?

Deleted
    You lack of history knowledge is outstanding, that might explain your threads after all. St. Martin's day is an agricultural festival day, dedicated to a roman soldier turned monk that helped poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Germany they ban stuff all the time. For fear of the Nazis returning.

They took in 2 million refugees without a plan. Does that sound like a rational decision to you?
    It is a serious fear bud. Hardly unfounded.

Deleted
    It is a serious fear bud. Hardly unfounded.
    That fear is the main cause for the resurgence of certain populisms, ever thought of that?

Germany has some of the dumbest approaches to anything on this planet.
    To assuage the guilt of WW2, Merkel let in millions of refugees without a plan to actually deal with them. Hundreds of thousands went missing.
    I love it, and my family, there. But Christ, grow some balls.
    You have no clue what happened. When thousands of syrian and iraqi refugees flooded the hungarian train station in Budapest and people started to get sick and Hungary was not able to provide shelter and food for all of them it was clear that the normal way to handle immigration and refugees wouldn't work here. Too many for Hungary. Image from that moment:

So when the crisis at the train station peaked and many started to walk on the tracks to reach other EU countries on 4. September 2015 Angela Merkel said that in this situation we need to make an exception to the Schengen Agreement (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement) and allow the refugees that are stuck for over a months in Budapest to come directly to Germany to help the Hungarians in their effords to register and integrate the refugees into the EU states.

Turns out that this was opening a floodgate and Hungary never closed it. Other EU border countries did the same. They just all ignored the Schengen EU laws even when they had not so many refugees and would have been able to register them. Even when Merkel said that this exception is over and was only meant to help the people at the train station in Budapest and Schengen needs to be reinforced, the eastern European countries ignored her.

That's why so many come to Germany. Merkel reacted with her "we can do this!" adage but the longer we had this situation, the more it becomes clear that the humanitarian exception is now the rule and all eastern EU countries just send the refugees to the EU countries they want to go (and most want to go to Germany). As long as the EU countries don't follow their own laws, the whole system doesn't work and the EU in itself is in danger.

Our basic law (our constitution) also grants the right for political asylum. There is no way to change our constitution without a 2/3 majority and we don't have that.
    Last edited by Kryos; 2016-12-11 at 11:19 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!