Poll: Do you think FFXV will sell 10 million copys.

Page 69 of 94 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    It does have a 1tb option mate. Hang on.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-982545...ywords=ps4+1tb

The one I bought. Got Ratchet and Clank with it along with Fallout 4. Can't complain for less than £300.
    Ya that's the new slim

The original model Ps4 at release was 500gig only. Ya that is a good bundle you got tho
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya that's the new slim

The original model Ps4 at release was 500gig only. Ya that is a good bundle you got tho
    Hang on bad link I know I got a bulky 1TB lel.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlaySt...ywords=ps4+1tb

There we go that's not a slim. It's the base one. I'll delete the old link since that one was a derp by me. Ultimate Players is just a buzzword but that is my PS4.

Hang on bad link I know I got a bulky 1TB lel.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlaySt...ywords=ps4+1tb

There we go that's not a slim. It's the base one. I'll delete the old link since that one was a derp by me. Ultimate Players is just a buzzword but that is my PS4.
    Cool beans, I know at a later date they did a 1TB ps4 og model. But at and near release it was 500gig and OMG does 500gig suck so much LOL.

Ether way can't go wrong with the bundle u got. Ratchet and Clank is one of the few true remasters.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Cool beans, I know at a later date they did a 1TB ps4 og model. But at and near release it was 500gig and OMG does 500gig suck so much LOL.

Ether way can't go wrong with the bundle u got. Ratchet and Clank is one of the few true remasters.
    Yeah but methinks we are getting a bit off topic now. Also learnt something new today. Don't go after 54 snakes at 30. Doesn't end well.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-12-11 at 07:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the camping scene is right before dawn. If it works just like in the movie then Noctis died at sun rise. But ya even with this ending its maybe the most dark final fantasy story to date IMO.

Ya it seems easy enough but I'm taking a break before doing side stuff lol. Does anyone have a decent image of The final logo that has both the girl and the boy in the title

Fuck Playstation for blocking image saving at that moment.

Edit: Bring on the 60fps patch and DLC lol.
    Nocts death is what triggered the sunrise. The world was in a perpetual darkness for 10 years because of all the demons. Ardyn's story is full of tragedy. He soaked up a bunch of bad demon juju to save the world but was mocked and betrayed. He was cursed with walking the land being the beacon for the very phenomena he tried to defeat. Thats enough to turn any man resentful towards mankind. Ardyn groomed Noct to kill him.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Yeah but methinks we are getting a bit off topic now. Also learnt something new today. Don't go after 54 snakes at 30. Doesn't end well.
    Don't go after a level 75-ish Deathclaw at level 40......

Don't go after a level 75-ish Deathclaw at level 40......
    You realise I will do exactly the opposite?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Nocts death is what triggered the sunrise. The world was in a perpetual darkness for 10 years because of all the demons. Ardyn's story is full of tragedy. He soaked up a bunch of bad demon juju to save the world but was mocked and betrayed. He was cursed with walking the land being the beacon for the very phenomena he tried to defeat. Thats enough to turn any man resentful towards mankind. Ardyn groomed Noct to kill him.
    I though as much, and I didn't think about Ardyn's actions like that but you make a really good point.

Overall I really enjoyed the story even if I am still learning shit about it. But in my opinion Its not a happy story, its 100% tragic and dark. There is a "happy" ending but there is a LOT of death. Hell the movie itself was dark. The feelz this story gave ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

You realise I will do exactly the opposite?
    And you will have the same outcome I did LOL. I was level 40 and took on a level 45 Behemoth and it 1shot me. I had to use a summon to kill it.

Also.....Fuck this games summon system. Whoever though it was a good idea needs to be slapped upside the head. I get they are OP and just being able to spam them would make you faceroll the whole game. But there should be some kind of system where you build up like summon power and use one.

I really hope its something they improve with a patch. Also I have no clue how they are going to fix Chapter 13, its issues are built into the core of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Am i the only one who always gets Ramuh? Are the other summons only for story purposes?

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Shiva, but that's about it. So, tits. Game knows me well.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Admit it Rem. You just like seeing Noct be surrounded by Icy Waifus?

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Am i the only one who always gets Ramuh? Are the other summons only for story purposes?
    There's suppose to be different requirements to summon each one. I was fighting a behemoth and summoned leviathan while in the city and I guess it was because I was standing in my blizzard spell I set off.

You would think it would summon Shiva tho.

Ether way the summon's system needs to be fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Word

Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-12 at 12:53 AM.

Are summons just random?

Also how the fuck do you reliably do link strikes? Most of the time I just get the blind side bonus and then once in awhile I get a link strike half way across the battlefield
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Ramuh and Shiva are general summons that can happen pretty much anywhere at any time. Ramuh has a higher chance of being triggered the longer the fight goes on. Titan is triggered by your party members dying and can only happen in open areas. Leviathan is triggered by Noctis being in the danger state and the longer he is the higher the chance of her being summoned, there also have to be water close by. Bahamut is completely scripted.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Summons appear to be location sensitive. Ramuh can be anywhere because lightning can strike anywhere, titan sticks to desert and sheer rock, leviathan near lakes and the ocean, shiva anywhere it can get cold, ifrit anywhere hot like the volcano and ive seen bahamut once and that might be an open sky thing.

-also unrelated but looking back i really wonder if there is a few fans of Jojos bizarre Adventure on the team. When you look at the game after finishing theres a fair few moments that feel like intentional Vento Aureo references, which if you dont know or havent read that far Jojo part 5 is about a group of young guys connected to the mafia going on a long road trip scenario and theres some eerie similarities that make you wonder if theres some Araki fans on the dev team.

Quote Originally Posted by Maconi View Post

I did it the bad way. As in I went in there with nfi of what I was doing at level 67 and took 2 hours and 34 minutes to kill it. Was fun though 8)
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Are summons just random?

Also how the fuck do you reliably do link strikes? Most of the time I just get the blind side bonus and then once in awhile I get a link strike half way across the battlefield
    Each summon has particular conditions that must be met to for the button to show up. There is also certain time that must elapse between summons.

So it goes summon like this:

Is timer up?

Have the particular criteria for x summon been met?

If yes roll to for chance of the summon button showing up

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Ramuh and Shiva are general summons that can happen pretty much anywhere at any time. Ramuh has a higher chance of being triggered the longer the fight goes on. Titan is triggered by your party members dying and can only happen in open areas. Leviathan is triggered by Noctis being in the danger state and the longer he is the higher the chance of her being summoned, there also have to be water close by. Bahamut is completely scripted.
    Not saying ur lying but not sure how true the bolded is, Unless casting a blizzard spell counts. Read the spoiler part for details.

I was at the gate fighting the Behemoth before u do the final boss and was able to summon her

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Summons appear to be location sensitive. Ramuh can be anywhere because lightning can strike anywhere, titan sticks to desert and sheer rock, leviathan near lakes and the ocean, shiva anywhere it can get cold, ifrit anywhere hot like the volcano and ive seen bahamut once and that might be an open sky thing.
    Read my other reply and the spoiler...

Because while I do think area's have a effect, I think its still just 100% random.

Ether way I hope they change this, the summon system is shit.

Yeah i can only go by my experience since there is a surprising lack of concrete guides for this game online and i have only ever gotten Leviathan to summon around the beach and the vesperpool.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Yeah i can only go by my experience since there is a surprising lack of concrete guides for this game online and i have only ever gotten Leviathan to summon around the beach and the vesperpool.
    I don't think ur wrong 100%. As far as we know they count blizzard as water to summon her. Like I said the summon system in FFXV is shit. IMO The summon system and chapter 13 tie as the worse parts of the game.

The summons are OP but they could have had a way better system to use them.

24 hours of gameplay and I only summoned 2 times that wasn't scripted. Mite as well say around 20 hours since the first 4-5 I didn't have a summon.