Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Its time talk about class halls.

Whats the worst class hall?
    What do you hate about your class hall?

I hate that it was relevant for such a short time.

Finish leveling, finish the artifact questline and its just a useless hub

Give me a fucking mailbox

Also some of them have shit way too spread out. I don't want to run 3 minutes to get from one recruitment NPC to the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was bored of the warlock one 3 months ago, I haven't played all my alts but I can't think of a worse one than the warlock one.

It needs to happen. I would understand it if there was an auctioneer which would give no benefit of leaving your class hall... Just put one in already

- - - Updated - - -

Priest class hall is decent because you get permanent +60% speed.
    Rogue class hall needs to be larger. Cam is all over the place in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    I hate that it was relevant for such a short time.

Finish leveling, finish the artifact questline and its just a useless hub
    It can only have quests for so long before falling into the same "WoD Garrisons" trap. But fear not: Nighthold will also bring more Order Hall campaigns.

once rogues get a class hall i'll give you my opinions

Have to go with hunter. Everything about it feels so meaningless. I don't recognize most of the NPCs and if we've seen the eagle spirit before I'm not aware of it. A hunting lodge seems a generic, uninspired choice. The quests so far have been boring. I don't even care for the artifact lore or the Huntmaster title. Every other class I'm interested in what happens next, but with hunter I just don't care.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Relevant for way too short a period of time. After completing my campaign, I basically just go there every few days to put a point in my weapon.

The Hunter one felt particularly bad. Most all of the NPCs are pretty much no names.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Mage one is awful. Too big for no perma sprint like the priest one, or the ability to mount like Druid/warrior. Also bland as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by perryx View Post
    Whats the worst class hall?
    What do you hate about your class hall?
    I've tried only six, so far: Warrior, Demon Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest and Monk. Of those six, the 'worse' for me would be, in terms of layout design, the mage one. So much walking and climbing of stairs to go through... I'd have picked the Priest class hall, but at least there you have a nifty run speed bonus buff to help things along.

In terms of art design... I'd say the Demon Hunter one, but not because I think it's ugly and bad, but because black-and-dark-green is not only my not-so-favorite color combination, but I got sick of it already in WoD, raiding Hellfire Citadel.

Druid class hall is the best, only complaint is the NPCs dialogue triggers way to much.

Yeah, not a fan of them honestly. They kind of feel like a waste after the quests end. I hope they just go back to hub cities after this.

Give me a mailbox. No other complaints, but damn I'm sick of summoning my Argent Squire to mail a rep token etc. to an alt.

I honestly love the paladin one. It's big, has tons of room, looks super sick. I didn't even know you could open the gates and go into each room that has the coffins. Really cool.

I also love seeing other Paladins. On stormrage there's always people dueling in the class hall and/or having a "toy off". So the social aspect of it is fun too.

As for the worst, probably demon hunter. I'm really sick of seeing that color combo especially after spending 14 months in HFC with that exact same color scheme. Kinda bland too.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-12-12 at 04:49 AM.

--SNIP--

Infracted

Don't post spam
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-12-12 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Mage one is awful. Too big for no perma sprint like the priest one, or the ability to mount like Druid/warrior. Also bland as fuck.
    This is why you have Blink. I love the Mage one, one of the favorite ones I've seen so far, Paldin, Druid, DK, Warrior.

Personally can't stand the warrior, just doesn't fit the theme of them tbh. Paladin has great theme, but the distance to the weapon upgrade is annoying considering the rest of it is fairly compact. Druid one I don't mind, much like the Paladin one the theme fits, but even being able to mount it seems overly spread out. DK is what it is.

I agree though, they all need a mailbox.
    Last edited by Armourboy; 2016-12-12 at 04:57 AM.

Everyone talking about no mailbox. Druid class hall has one. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Everyone talking about no mailbox. Druid class hall has one. =P
    It does! So far druid class hall has been my fav. Mage one is good too but it seriously needs to let you mount inside it. Lots of pointless running around. Just got the DH one actually and it's pretty bad ass.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Issue #1: GIVE ME A FREAKING MAILBOX!!!!!

Hunter - Meh. I like the easy access to Highmountain but other than that it's completely bland and forgettable.

Warlock - Pretty cool. I love the look and feel and I like that you can mount everywhere. It bothers me a bit that all the NPCs are yellow though.

Paladin - Meh. Small and boring. Everything is fairly close together though, so that's nice.

Shaman - Decent. Cool looking and you can mount. Nothing really special though.

Druid: See shaman. Also, the easy Val'Sharah access is nice.

Mage - Bleh. Looks cool, but annoying to navigate.

Demon Hunter: See mage.

Death Knight: Eh. It's the Acherus. Been there, done that.

Warrior/Priest/Rogue/Monk: Haven't seen them yet.