Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nulian View Post
    So why do you must have legendaries it seems to me to be more like the molten core legendary drop rates that if you had bad luck you didn't see the item dropping for all the time you where raiding it.

This have to have mentality is just so bad.
    Do you mythic raid?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Re: Hatching of the Hippogryphs, March of the Tadpoles, Love is in the Air, Blue P...

Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    Congrats Cerli! That's an impressive waste of time. You must be so proud!
    That's your opinion.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    That's your opinion.
    Yes, opinion. Healthy one, but opinion nontheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuvuk View Post
    Is that all weapon traits or 3 weapon traits?
    everything currently obtainable in one single weapon.

Does Blizzard gonna delete that trait-damage %?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    He streams for a living. So it is basically his Job to play and grind.
    How does he stream for a living? I'm at this Twitch channel and I don't see a subscriber button, donate, ads or promotions. Am I missing something about how he makes a living off streaming?

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    He said he got sick and was stuck home so he plays 10-14 hours a day. I would probably go batshit crazy sitting in front of wow 14 hours a day grinding out dungeons over and over and over. Hell I did a charity marathon this weekend and did 20 M+'s and I was SO done by the time it was over. If that's his thing, then good for him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Speed of run x 3 caches > harder run and fewer caches.

Also - 'lower' is relative.
    There's no reason to 3 chest anymore if you are only doing them to farm AP. They nerfed the 3-chest AP farming method a couple months ago. You used to get the AP items out of all 3 chests (2 each for a total of 6 iirc), that's why people speed ran low M+ for 3 chests. Now you only get 2 AP items out of the main chest and nothing but gold (or gear) out of the other 2.

Quote Originally Posted by mazurka83 View Post
    There's no reason to 3 chest anymore if you are only doing them to farm AP. They nerfed the 3-chest AP farming method a couple months ago.
    1. Didn't realise that, thanks
    2. I'm sure he started his farming well before the nerf
    3. Speed still is a benefit.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    1. Didn't realise that, thanks
    2. I'm sure he started his farming well before the nerf
    3. Speed still is a benefit.
    Yeah people were able to farm ludicrous amounts of AP before they nerfed it. The butter zone now is +4. Reason being that they changed the AP items in the main chest (with the nerf I mentioned) so that the higher the + the higher the amount of AP that is awarded from those items. Thing is that they are in brackets. This is what they are now:

Mythic 2-3: 500 base Artifact Power
    Mythic 4-6: 800 base Artifact Power
    Mythic 7-9: 1000 base Artifact Power
    Mythic 10+: 1200 base Artifact Power

You can see why +4 would be a butter zone. It can be argued that +7 can also be a butter zone if you have your own crew of 4 and just set up a group finder group with something like: "LF1M +7 carry, your stone". Just grab 1 pug with a +7 stone through the group finder, clear their +7 in 3-chest time, jump back in group finder to look for another person with a +7 stone, rinse and repeat all day long.
    Last edited by mazurka83; 2016-12-12 at 04:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mazurka83 View Post
    Yeah people were able to farm ludicrous amounts of AP before they nerfed it.
    They did not in todays standards cause AK was not high at that point.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solidbear View Post
    Let me also mention he's wearing Sephs.

That many M+ and you don't have 2 good Legendaries? Blizzard. Come ON

RNG is fucked this expansion. This is absurd.
    idk if your stupid or...

he has 6 legendaries...
    its just... allmost like sephuz is amazing in M+ cause you can proc it like all the ffing time and the stats are amazing for his spec?
    also he farmed only 2 dungeon DHT and Maw of souls bassicly, so the 870 gear he has is his best stats, and couldent no matter what get better peices to go in those slots, from those 2 dungeons

i love how your speaking shit without knowing whats going on
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    idk if your stupid or...

he has 6 legendaries...
    its just... allmost like sephuz is amazing in M+ cause you can proc it like all the ffing time and the stats are amazing for his spec?
    also he farmed only 2 dungeon DHT and Maw of souls bassicly, so the 870 gear he has is his best stats, and couldent no matter what get better peices to go in those slots, from those 2 dungeons

i love how your speaking shit without knowing whats going on
    Dude, if you're going to insult someone at least put some effort into fixing all of the grammatical errors and misspellings. I can't believe people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

I happen to know this guy and have boosted a tiny fragment of the total dungeons he has ran, and feel I should clarify:
    - No, he does not stream for a living. He recently started streaming Mythic raids, as one of the most consistently good players (across expansions) for guilds that raid 2 times a week.
    - He mostly runs M6-9 Maw of Souls, Darkheart Thicket or Court of Stars. Maw keys are heavily contested by other boost groups, so they are hard to come by. It's also a limited amount of slots for trinkets/gear that drops in those dungeons, so he can't have titanforged+socket in every slot. With easier affixes, e.g. sanguine+overflowing, he runs almost every dungeon for variety.
    - Yes, he is legit. He usually works as an electrician, but has been ill for some time, and thus played more than the average player.
    - He has not been alone in attempting this. There's been a few others that were fighting for the #1 spot, and they would overtake each other while some were sleeping. Cerli was also dethroned after having to basically log off for a week, but worked hard to regain the lead. (He actually saved up a ton of AP tokens to fake a smaller lead, then used them all at the same time to jump far ahead and discourage the competitors).

Basically, he has made running late night M+ boost groups into an art form. His boost groups know every single pull, cooldown/trinket to swap to and has seen almost every screw-up possible and can handle it. It's super efficient, but still very relaxed. We talk on discord, joke and laugh, and it takes very little mental effort to run the dungeons after some time. He usually has an enormous queue of people who want to join his groups, because you know what you'll get.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taolaw View Post
    Dude, if you're going to insult someone at least put some effort into fixing all of the grammatical errors and misspellings. I can't believe people still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".
    i have dyslexia
    that doesent change he was talking shit without knowing what he was talking about at all
    and yes i know the difference, but this is the fucking internet, now a fucking english exam, i dont need to waste my time putting in ' and e cause you will know what im talking about anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Hatching of the Hippogryphs, March of the Tadpoles, Love is in the Air, Blue P...

Quote Originally Posted by Corruptus View Post
    Yes, opinion. Healthy one, but opinion nontheless.
    My point, though, is that it is specifically his/her opinion. I doubt Cerli considered it a waste of time, or he wouldn't have done it at all, and probably could not care less what an edgy anon on the Web thinks of how he spent that time. I don't particularly care about the accomplishment, either, but I don't post on MMO-C simply to be condescending and thus prove that I am somehow the better person for behaving as a snooty prat.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia