Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    Since most people can easily do Mythic+ 2/3 now anyway, I would not mind having random mythic dungeons.
    I think the same. I run mythic dungeons on my characters which already overgear the regular loot drops from mythic0 because sometimes I get a quest from my OH missions. Yesterday, the healer surprised us with a mythic+ 2 Warden's Vault run and we almost made it in time (one of the wipes which had cost us to lose time was on the healer who did not know how to handle some mechanics of the endboss fight... ).

But besides that, the only benefit of premade groups for me is that I can select DPS which I like to have (like, take a brez or BL class if we don't have one already), because I can only do random groups. In the whole time, I only did 2 mythic dungeons with our guild tank, and 1 more dungeon with guild tank and healer. My guild is very casual, but also RL friends, so I will not go for another guild, and have to stick to random groups (also, I cannot commit to schedules due to my job).

They only need to add a "random group buff" like we had in random heroics some time ago (and probably still have, I don't know), and set an entry barrier which would be higher than with premade groups (higher item level, requirement to have finished heroic version of the dungeon).

Edit: mythic+ should be premade.

Deleted
    I'd be up for them allowing M+20 via group finder, only to get to read the whine on these forums at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrolo View Post
    Less social interaction? No TY.
    Taking longer to get those same 3-4 other randoms out of the LFG tool makes it COMPLETELY different amirite?

I say yay for Normal Mythic Ques at this point

10+ Year Old Account
    Regular mythics yes, people who have already reached a certain ilvl will be able to carry on gearing, and it will be faster to gear up your alts.
    Mythic+? No. Hell no.

I think heroics should no longer be queable also so that the social aspect of the games is stronger implied. Also LFR needs to go.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think it's a great idea. I hate trying to manually find group for mythicss..it just come down to bad community..question for 10grps declined all 10..cannot into mythicc..pure bullshit.

We have too many useless dungeon difficulties atm. Normal and heroic mode should disappear. We should only have mythic and mythic+, the former queuable and the latter not queuable, and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I'm not sure that's so much an option considering it would mean having to make changes to the group finder tool for one specific difficulty and I frankly don't know if that would be any easier than making a queue that teleports random people into a dungeon. :/ Though I agree with you on the lack of a daily or weekly reward thing, people will feel less like they're "forced" to participate in the additional random queue as it won't be "necessary" apart from gearing up or doing one of the class hall quests.

It seems like you completely missed out the second half of the post you quoted in which I said Blizzard wouldn't change the Group finder tool option but would allow players a slightly less ridiculous alternative with the random queues. Yes the group leader is allowed to pick and choose as they want but it's not healthy for the game's longevity if the attitude continues where more and more people will request wildly overgeared ilvl for content that is no longer necessary at that level whilst other groups will be passed over as others players don't see them as worthwhile due to the low gear requirements. Also as always just because a problem isn't as prevalent on your server doesn't mean it is not occurring to other servers, remember just your community isn't the prime sample. For example I've been trying to do BRH and VotW for the last 2 weeks to finish off the Karazhan Attunement quest as I was unable to at the launch of 7.1, I'm ilvl 861 and every time I check for a mythic group either they want people who are 865-70+ or if I make my own with an ilvl requirement of 825-30+ I'll be ignored for hours or get two people who then complain the other is too low an ilvl and leave.

Actually there are quite a few employers who will only hire people with n+ years of experience and I like how you suggest to get experience but you're usually barred from getting the experience from certain jobs until you already have the experience for it.

Yes I have done Normal EN and I can say that maybe if you outgear it by 30-35 ilvls and a couple of dps legendaries by now then it could be a face roll but it was by no means a face roll in the first few weeks especially with Cenarius and Spiderbird. I also have to call skepticism on your raid group one shotting Renferal and Ilgy if half your raid was dead. Also you have to be joking if you think the death/lack of one dps player in a Normal Mythic Dungeon will do anything more than slow the run down (Of course with the death of a Healer or Tank the group will most likely experience a wipe (at low gear levels) but a raid also tends towards wiping when healers and tanks start dying).

Actually in terms of difficulty they aren't. Normal difficulty today is tuned somewhere between Flex and Old Normal from MoP as is Heroic today is tuned slightly below old heroic and Mythic is tuned higher than old heroic.
    Little late to the party, but EN normal was easy on beta when it was tested in 835~ template gear.
    Idk man.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see an issue with it. Mythic dungeons have been easy since week 1 and then I could probably get satchels for doing them :3.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post

BTW, I had to look on google what "Yay or nay" mean
    nay is like any of the scandinavish languages where it could be like "nej" danish etc.

yay is like yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

so yes or no

1. Up the difficulty/reward of Mythic(+)
    2. Up the difficulty/reward/required ilevel of Heroic
    3. Up the reward of Normal (max level) to at least that of current Heroic

Problem solved. If you no longer meet the ilevel for Heroic, you can just do Normal for the same or better rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by subanark View Post
    1. Up the difficulty/reward of Mythic(+)
    2. Up the difficulty/reward/required ilevel of Heroic
    3. Up the reward of Normal (max level) to at least that of current Heroic
    "4. Up the reward for LFR"
    Problem solved. If you no longer meet the ilevel for Heroic, you can just do Normal for the same or better rewards.
    Fixed that for you