Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Migrants are overrepesented in almost all crime statistics. Leftists need heavy statistic forging to make them appear about the same as german crime. (while german crime also includes people with german citizenship who are non ethnic germans or with migrationbackground)
    You can go and look up crime data all over the world of immigrants and see or you can go back to your bubble and think the barbarians are flooding the gates and coming for your women.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    To make it exceedingly clear. You have no clue or you are lying.
    Look it up and prove me wrong immigration did not just come out in 2016, there's plenty of data out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    You can go and look up crime data all over the world of immigrants and see or you can go back to your bubble and think the barbarians are flooding the gates and coming for your women.
    No one said that they are coming for our woman infact most crime commited by those people is against other migrants. Still doesnt change the fact that they are overrepresented.

We are not even talking about the unreported crime happening in the "refugee" centres. See I even care for refugee woman and kids wellbeing.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-12 at 01:59 PM.

Videos are not a valid source for anything. As you cant really follow their sources so easily. I trust the BMI statistics more than a tv magazine aired on a left leaning state controlled tv station which is financed by a forced contract every german gets with his citizenship.
    "Videos are not a valid source for anything" is as smart as saying "documents are not a source for anything" or "web sites are not a source for anything, they can easily be forged". And i admit i really have to laugh about your statement that the ARD is "left leaning". They don't even have commercial interests. Yeah, mainstream media is "left leaning". Neutral media is "left leaning". Newspapers are "left leaning". Your neighbour's dog is "left leaning". The garden fence is "left leaning". That is really telling about your point of view. And your attempts at deflection are hilarious, keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Isnt it because German police refuses to take (or report) immigrant cases?
    That's actually true. Every german received a secret letter, that they mustn't report cases if the perpetrator isn't german. If they do, they will go to jail. If media reports on these (fictional, of course) crimes, they will get shut down, to protect the general populace from a mass panic. But shhh.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-12-12 at 02:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isnt it because German police refuses to take (or report) immigrant cases?
    This never gets old.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

No one said that they are coming for our woman infact most crime commited by those people is against other migrants. Still doesnt change the fact that they are overrepresented.
    Look up the historical data, immigrants are people like everyone else for some reason people like you seem obsessed with painting them as monsters. There are plenty of good arguments against immigration, human beings being horrible to other humans beings is something universal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Umm, it's in the source? Or do you expect me to translate the whole 7-Minute-Video?
    So you want people to accept what a media outlet states as truth, without the ability for most people to understand what is being said, let alone to examine the statistics, even though it goes against other claims that are backed up by data people can examine?

Have looked at the data this programme is basing its findings on?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    This never gets old.
    Well, some police chiefs reported this themselves last januari.

But whatever. As long as they stay in Germany it's all good and jolly on this side of the border

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    Look up the historical data, immigrants are people like everyone else for some reason people like you seem obsessed with painting them as monsters. There are plenty of good arguments against immigration, human beings being horrible to other humans beings is something universal.
    No one tries to paint them as monsters. Being overrepresented in the statistics doesnt mean that all of them are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So you want people to accept what a media outlet states as truth, without the ability for most people to understand what is being said, let alone to examine the statistics, even though it goes against other claims that are backed up by data people can examine?

Have looked at the data this programme is basing its findings on?
    I don't want people to accept anything. I apologize if non-german-posters can't take part in the discussion, but i really can't be arsed to sub the whole thing. If you don't trust the "league of german CDI officers", that's okay. But then you can't make any claims about fictional increases in immigrant crime either.

I mean, someone quoted illegal border crossing, a crime which by nature cannot be commited by germans in germany, to support his claim that immigrants are more criminal. Doesn't get any better than this.

I expected the source to be attacked, but it really won't get any more neutral than this. There are few sources that are more reputable. "Monitor" has a decades long history of investigative journalism. Many political scandals were uncovered by them.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-12-12 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Videos are not a valid source for anything" is as smart as saying "documents are not a source for anything" or "web sites are not a source for anything, they can easily be forged". And i admit i really have to laugh about your statement that the ARD is "left leaning". They don't even have commercial interests. Yeah, mainstream media is "left leaning". Neutral media is "left leaning". Newspapers are "left leaning". Your neighbour's dog is "left leaning". The garden fence is "left leaning". That is really telling about your point of view. And your attempts at deflection are hilarious, keep going.

That's actually true. Every german received a secret letter, that they mustn't report cases if the perpetrator isn't german. If they do, they will go to jail. If media reports on these (fictional, of course) crimes, they will get shut down, to protect the general populace from a mass panic. But shhh.
    Waah? I didn't get my letter! This is just like Hogwarts all over again! *runs away crying*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    To make it exceedingly clear. You have no clue or you are lying.
    ah the good old fashioned ad hominem when your argument has been disproven

Deleted
    It's all spin and data manipulation isn't it? That's all we get from both sides.

We recently had a headline in the UK of "1 in 3 children already behind at 5" ...
    which also means "2 in 3 children already ahead at 5" ...

It seems that these days EVERYONE is full of shit

I mean, someone quoted illegal border crossing, a crime which by nature cannot be commited by germans in germany, to support his claim that immigrants are more criminal. Doesn't get any better than this.
    Nope I just explained you the -36% migrant crime statistic. After 80% increase last year its down by 36% even after illegal border crossings dropped by a huge amount. Somethings not quite right . I didnt use it to compare it to germans at all. Reread my first post .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-12-12 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't want people to accept anything. I apologize if non-german-posters can't take part in the discussion, but i really can't be arsed to sub the whole thing.
    Don't be surprised if people dismiss the claims out of hand. It is a forum that has an English language rule and you are posting a German language video, without any examinable data.

If you don't trust the "league of german CDI officers", that's okay. But then you can't make any claims about fictional increases in immigrant crime either.
    Are they a union? If so, what proportion of officers do they represent and where are they getting their statistics?

I expected the source to be attacked, but it really won't get any more neutral than this. There are few sources that are more reputable.
    Provide the data this is based on, then let people examine it for themselves. At best this is third hand claims for non-German speakers, second hand for German speakers, as it stands it is basically "Some bloke off the TV said..."

Nope I just explained you the -36% migrant crime statistic. After 80% increase last year its down by 36% even after illegal border crossings dropped by a huge amount. Somethings not quite right . I didnt use it to compare it to germans at all.
    It's obvious, for the crime niveau to get reduced, it must have been higher at some point, duh. Nobody fights that fact. And crimes that, by defintion, by their very nature, cannot be commited by germans, have really no place in the discussion about which group is more criminal. It's like saying "disorderly conduct is a crime, but only if the person wasn't born in germany OR is a muslim". It's often used to artificially inflate numbers, and should be discarded by every serious comparison.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-12-12 at 02:35 PM.

Well, some police chiefs reported this themselves last januari.

But whatever. As long as they stay in Germany it's all good and jolly on this side of the border
    Shhhhh, don't let reality bugger into peoples pity party.

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    ah the good old fashioned ad hominem when your argument has been disproven
    To be fair, its hard not to go to ad hominem when the other party is just talking out their ass. "You dont know what you're talking about" is about the only argument you have left when the person doesnt know what they're talking about and clearly will not listen to any explanations.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

We're living in a world where people are afraid of being branded as a "racist" when it comes to handling them, and as such a lot of things go unreported [and I'm not just talking about immigrants]... such is the moronic PC peer-pressured culture the leftists wanted.

It's obvious, for the crime niveau to get reduced, it must have been higher at some point, duh. Nobody fights that fact. And crimes that, by defintion, by their very nature, cannot be commited by germans, have really no place in the discussion about which group is more criminal. It's like saying "disorderly conduct is a crime, but only if the person wasn't born in germany OR is a muslim". It's often used to artificially inflate numbers, and should be discarded by every serious comparison.
    I just explained why the "huge" reduce in migrant crime happend... nothing more. It didnt compare illegal border crossing crime to german crime. That would be nonsense, mate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post

To be fair, its hard not to go to ad hominem when the other party is just talking out their ass. "You dont know what you're talking about" is about the only argument you have left when the person doesnt know what they're talking about and clearly will not listen to any explanations.
    He gave an outlandish and untrue example without providing any backup to his claims.

Then when his opponent disproved his argument he made the ad hominem.

So no, the other party wasnt talking out of his ass

Deleted
    Well i live in germany and i have never been robbed, raped or murderered... I dont trust any human, it doesnt matter how they talk or how they look...