Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    some dogshit crit ring. I am pretty sure I didn't use any item I got from that chest past the one I attained the first week.

Why don't people realize that, just like weekly loot boxes from class halls and previous garrisons, these are bonuses for a piece of free loot in addition to what you have already done. Please keep in mind these also range for every boss from every dungeon, so the chances of getting something you actually want is pretty low. I've gotten a few pieces since I've started, but overall they mostly amount to 20-40gold to a vendor. The biggest point, these are bonuses and free extra loot and be glad you're getting a chance for an extra piece.

Deleted
    It's now a month of nothing good from it.

My bank is getting full.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    If doing a +12 is free loot then I don't know what the fuck mythic EN is. LFR tier?
    The reward you get for completing the +12 is the loot in the chest(s) at the end.

Also Mythic EN is kind of a joke compared to other mythic encounters, I've even heard people say heroic Helya is more difficult than Mythic Xavius. Mythic raiders probably do consider it free loot at that point if a heroic boss trumps most of the encounters there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    The reward you get for completing the +12 is the loot in the chest(s) at the end.

Also Mythic EN is kind of a joke compared to other mythic encounters, I've even heard people say heroic Helya is more difficult than Mythic Xavius. Mythic raiders probably do consider it free loot at that point if a heroic boss trumps most of the encounters there.
    Heroic Helya is more difficult than a the first half of nearly any mythic tier, prenerfs. That doesn't say much.

I'd also consider +12's far more challenging than heroic helya.

Given you are saying people say rather than your own experience I assume you're not even aware xavius is one of the easiest mythic bosses in EN despite being the last - Certainly dragons ilgynoth & cenarius stand above him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

it is always Hit or miss for me, thats the rngcraft that we play

Deleted
    The last 2 weeks all i'm getting is 835 <something> ... in an 875 toon...
    The good thing... i'm enchanter, so don't qq. More crystals more gold....

I've gotten items with mastery/vers or crit/vers last 4 weeks. Would've been upgrades if they had anything but vers. :s

I stopped caring a long time ago. Why is this thread still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbypro View Post
    I stopped caring a long time ago. Why is this thread still a thing.
    sorry the world doesn't revolve around you

Let's just say... i've had a good week ladies. Frozen Shoulders. This was after i finally ground out my 4th legendary. Which I was worried about, as I had Prydax, Sephuz, and Justice Gaze. Amazingly, the cloak dropped. So to say the least. I'm back to doing the dps I believe I deserve. Also comes with a great wash of relief to have the best one, before the legendary pool is diluted with more shit.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...sles/Luckycast

Deleted
    People complaining about getting literally free loot because its not always an upgrade. Wow.
    Dunno what kind of shit comment that is. The last upgrade from this kind of things (weekly chest, or weekly missions in WoD) was a mythic WF Blackhand trinket... years ago.

This chests are 99% no upgrade, just a carrot to keep you playing the game for a few extra hours / return every week to do X.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dunno what kind of shit comment that is. The last upgrade from this kind of things (weekly chest, or weekly missions in WoD) was a mythic WF Blackhand trinket... years ago.

This chests are 99% no upgrade, just a carrot to keep you playing the game for a few extra hours / return every week to do X.
    I received multiple upgrades from WoD chests, and multiple from the M+ one. Your experience isn't the same as everyone else, acting like it is just makes you look dumb.

For the last three weeks I've gotten 880 boots from my chest, two of them with the exact same stats, yet my opinion on this matter remains the same. People are complaining about getting free stuff, and it baffles me. The entitlement goes up every time Blizz raises the bar slightly and it's really sad. Give a mouse a cookie ect, ect.

I received multiple upgrades from WoD chests, and multiple from the M+ one. Your experience isn't the same as everyone else, acting like it is just makes you look dumb.

For the last three weeks I've gotten 880 boots from my chest, two of them with the exact same stats, yet my opinion on this matter remains the same. People are complaining about getting free stuff, and it baffles me. The entitlement goes up every time Blizz raises the bar slightly and it's really sad. Give a mouse a cookie ect, ect.
    im wearing 4 pieces ive gotten from my weekly chest. random is random.

Deleted
    got 870 trinket!

of course one of the most useless and underpowered ones..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well cant wait to seg 3rd 880+ head from box tomorrow to join my 5x880 backs i had in bank due to legendary and bis 880 head i got on LOL
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Mine isn't up til tomorrow but so far I have gotten zero usable items from the Weekly M+ box.
    It's always junk statted jewellery, terrible trinkets or a piece currently occupied by a legendary.
    I don't expect tomorrow to be any different.

Same here, just got rings or necklace all the time with totally wrong stats. I even got a 890 ring with socket and I have no use for it even if my rings are only 865. Of course I kept it because of 7.15 changes but it feels really bad.
    On my warrior aöt I get Head / waist / head / waist and of course this are his legendary slots so yeah. No use there again.

Can't wait to see what item I CAN'T use today

Edit: Got a 875 Mastery/Haste ring which is a pretty big upgrade; Finally!
    Last edited by Azzurri; 2016-12-13 at 03:38 PM.

This week I got an 880 Subterranean Horror Faceguard... to replace an 880 Subterranean Horror Faceguard I got three weeks ago. :P

Ah well, I was super lucky last week and the RNG gods can't smile on us every time lest we take them for granted.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"