Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Let's vote! Overwatch is the best MMOFPS and PVP!

My favourite game of 2016 has to be Overwatch! It is a highly stylized team-based shooter set in a future worth fighting for. I’ve had so many amazing heart--stopping last-second wins and losses (mostly losses) and it’s sparked many, many lunchtime strategy meetings. I’ve also enjoyed watching the ARG game surrounding Sombra be unravelled by the community, there are some seriously clever code breakers out there.

2016 is going to past, I vote for it as my favorite FPS and the best PVP in 2016. If you are agreed to, pls vote it!!!
    Here is the vote area: http://bit.ly/2golKWj
    It needs more supports to be improved next year. I am looking forward that.
    Last edited by ppcool; 2016-12-08 at 03:50 AM.

Overwatch isn't a MMOFPS and best pvp is subjective.

Edit: Also there is no poll to vote on anything.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

YES...just find that I can not put links this time. Maybe I need more credits?
    Last edited by ppcool; 2016-12-07 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ppcool View Post
    - - - Updated - - -

YES...just find that I can not put links this time. Maybe I need more credits?
    You need 10 posts on the site (maybe more now) before u can post links. To post a link under it break up the link with a space.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

BF1 is better >_>
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

You need 10 posts on the site (maybe more now) before u can post links. To post a link under it break up the link with a space.
    Thanks for reminding.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    BF1 is better >_>
    Battlefield 1? I have never try...But I guess I have time to have a look of it.hah

Voted against Overwatch just to spite Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overwatch is not an FPS in a traditional sense, but still like the game. Really fun

BUT

Competitive is awful, in ever way.

15+ Year Old Account
    BF1 is better >_>
    I will never give my money to EA again.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Can't we vote for a genre it's actually part of instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    I will never give my money to EA again.
    Neither do I, but it's still better in my opinion
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

BF1 is better >_>
    It really is.

10+ Year Old Account

It is massively multiplayer online (There is no single player portion to the game).

Its managed to take off for a brand new game in its genre - Is there any other FPS in recent times that have done so well, and weren't a sequel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    It is massively multiplayer online (There is no single player portion to the game).

Its managed to take off for a brand new game in its genre - Is there any other FPS in recent times that have done so well, and weren't a sequel?
    That's not what an MMOFPS is, not having a single player does not an MMOFPS make. Otherwise you'd consider Titanfall 1 an MMOFPS.

Also, Destiny was a huge success right out of the gate and is only a few years old.

Deleted
    BF series is the best FPS.

Overwatch is a MOBAFPS if anything. Destiny / Devision are MMOFPS, or try to be one (sigh).

Division is a TPS.

Another big success that comes to mind is H1Z1, though that is a toggle FPS/TPS. And DayZ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Division is a TPS.

Another big success that comes to mind is H1Z1, though that is a toggle FPS/TPS. And DayZ.
    Dont see any difference between Division and Destiny. Both have quests, levels, gear progression, char customization. Only real difference are weapon types - Destiny is more fantasy-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dont see any difference between Division and Destiny. Both have quests, levels, gear progression, char customization. Only real difference are weapon types - Destiny is more fantasy-ish.
    I'm saying that The Division is literally not a first person shooter, as you said it was.

Checked arround the categories and I noticed something weird. In most categories the current winning game has rougly 1500-2000 votes. That includes LoL in the MOBA genre. However, in the most classic maple story has a whopping 25k. Is Maple story having some sorta event asking their playerbase to vote for their game or something? :P