Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Tried it this year. paying for it in AUD (AU$8.99) makes it a bit under US$6.75 instead of 9.99, that's quite a big discount for once
    Something is cheap in Aus?
    It is a christmas miracle!

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know, i'm all for helping for a good cause and such, but this Yogscast Jingle Jam is starting to get really disappointing, real quick. Seriously, this F2P stuff is stupid as hell. I bought this in hopes of adding games to my steam library, and I don't have many games (90+) compared to others here. I could see why some of you didn't do it because of the repeats, but I did it in hopes of adding some oddly fun games to steam. Have previous Yogscast Jingle Jams been this disappointed?

On the bright side, i'm donating to a good cause I hope. I didn't pick one because i'm unfamiliar with them. (First time doing a humblebundle). I'm just not happy with this, at this point, I should of just done the Humble Monthly...

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    You know, i'm all for helping for a good cause and such, but this Yogscast Jingle Jam is starting to get really disappointing, real quick. Seriously, this F2P stuff is stupid as hell. I bought this in hopes of adding games to my steam library, and I don't have many games (90+) compared to others here. I could see why some of you didn't do it because of the repeats, but I did it in hopes of adding some oddly fun games to steam. Have previous Yogscast Jingle Jams been this disappointed?

On the bright side, i'm donating to a good cause I hope. I didn't pick one because i'm unfamiliar with them. (First time doing a humblebundle). I'm just not happy with this, at this point, I should of just done the Humble Monthly...
    I think you should wait a bit. This lineup is not stellar but there are a lot of solid games in there (Guilty Gear, Psychonauts, Goat Simulator) with more to come. Plus you should try Faeria, it's fun and 20 chests should give you a good headstart.

Deleted
    GMG sales are en masse again. Prices are in $ on this link though.

https://www.destructoid.com/pc-game-...e-404500.phtml

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    6 hours left. I'm happy for anyone to enter, even if just for cards.
    As an update, thanks for TIS-100 and Infinifactory!

10+ Year Old Account
    Are the people buying the Square-Enix bundle in the hopes of getting more Final Fantasy games? I think I may have some excess keys laying around to do a FF Christmas Giveaway if there's people looking for certain ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only Square Enix games I might want are Just Cause 3 and FF4. Don't think it's worth the risk anymore. Maybe the FF14 expansion if I ever decide to play it.

I am still smarting from last years bundle. They released a SE bundle on Humble Bundle a week or so later with the same games at half the price.

Not really a humble bundle or bundlepalooza deal.

But if anyone is interested Deus Ex: Mankind Divided for ps4 is $20.
    http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/de...divided/121141
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I am still smarting from last years bundle. They released a SE bundle on Humble Bundle a week or so later with the same games at half the price.
    You mean two years ago? What if it doesn't happen again? then you would just miss out on a unique bundle that won't happen again.
    Last edited by QuiteTheNoob; 2016-12-13 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Are the people buying the Square-Enix bundle in the hopes of getting more Final Fantasy games? I think I may have some excess keys laying around to do a FF Christmas Giveaway if there's people looking for certain ones.
    I still need the majority of them, I believe. (Have VII and XIII) Can't speak for the others on here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I still need the majority of them, I believe. (Have VII and XIII) Can't speak for the others on here.
    OK I'll have to put up a giveaway then. I think I have keys for III, IV, V, VI, IX, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.

OK I'll have to put up a giveaway then. I think I have keys for III, IV, V, VI, IX, XIII-2, and Lightning Returns.
    All i want is VI because it's awesome. Sod the rest :P

Don't they make any proper FF packs for steam though?
    Some of the ports i recall are quite awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Don't they make any proper FF packs for steam though?
    Some of the ports i recall are quite awful.
    I think the only packs I've seen is the one that had IV and The After Years and another that bundled VII and VIII Together.

I want to skip the silly VR goggles and jump straight to this way of playing games. https://www.movpins.com/big/MV5BMTY4...mer-(2009).jpg

Apparently Ubisoft are giving away all of the games from the UBI 30 for the next 3 days (Dec 15 to Dec 18) so if you missed any then you can get them now:

https://club.ubisoft.com/en-en/ubi30

Games:
    Prince of Persia
    Splinter Cell
    Rayman: Origins
    The Crew
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Farcry: Blood Dragon
    Assassin's Creed 3

Yeah, I think I'm passing on it because the SE games I want I own. Think overall I'm only missing maybe 1 FF game (that or it's just because they weren't released; forgot which)

Pew pew! 2NKOA-FXLFR-YXYOR
    That's something you probably don't do in this game. Do replace the O's with 0's though.
    Has been in a bunch of bundles before and most likely given away for free even more, but there's always someone who manages to miss all that

a big thank you to Kadil for gifting me Rollercoaster Tycoon... just wanted to let him/her know that I already got it and marked it properly on SG