Chests lootable by everyone?

Why don't they make chests lootable by everyone, E.g. Cenarius Check, sitting here waiting 5 minutes to loot. They make everything else lootable by everyone but not chests? Why are we still living in ancient times! =D Discuss.

Yeah, fuck fixing all the broken, awful classes in this game. Fuck trying to fix the idiotic Legendary system. This needs to be moved to the top of Blizzard's to-do list! The game is literally unplayable until they do.

Deleted
    yeah just make all chests regular corpses. nobody really cares about the chest opening animation if that's what preventing it technically.

or at the very least make individual drops and quest items appear in your inventory automatically.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Yeah, fuck fixing all the broken, awful classes in this game. Fuck trying to fix the idiotic Legendary system. This needs to be moved to the top of Blizzard's to-do list! The game is literally unplayable until they do.
    Wow, how dare OP voice his opinion and make a blind-suggestion. Don't be an asshole because someone's suggested something that is actually a QoL change people would love.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Whats wrong with the legendary system??Ahh ofc they are not welfare legendarys for anyone, and you need to work to got one ... I understand now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Whats wrong with the legendary system??Ahh ofc they are not welfare legendarys for anyone, and you need to work to got one ... I understand now.
    I think you're mistaking luck for work here.

On the issue, I agree. It's silly. However, doesn't it work in LFR? Been a while but as far as I remember I could loot Cenarius chest at the same time as others... so if I remember right, why not just make this doable on all difficulties?

What's funny is the LFD/LFR chests work just like this. Everyone can loot them simultaneously! But Normal+? Nope, only limited to 1 person still. Don't understand why.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

You can get a legendary from grinding Mythic+, doing months worth of Mythic raids, or you can get 2 from back to back caches with minimal effort or interaction. The legendary acquisition isn't work, it's luck. Sure putting in hours speeds up your grind but it's not that much of an increase. GM in my guild's done 300 Mythic+, only got 3 Legendaries. Tank in the same guild only logs in for raids, doesn't do Mythic+ and has 4.

Deleted
    They are the most welfare they have ever been.
    Do 4 quests for emmisary with a ton of luck? BAM BiS legendary.