Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    keep your crosses in your pants please.
    Crosses belong on churches and every wall. Not in pants

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Xyonai;43739855]To use the words some folk on your side are fond of: I'm not leaving because I'm a Real American who believes in a stable and supportive government that helps our downtrodden and provides our people with basic utilities like clean water, air and land. Not this anarchist safe-space of entitlement that you seem to be advocating for.[/QUOTEhow very communistic which is very unamerican.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Sounds like someone practices idolatry tsk tsk.

He less corrupt then Hillary. Hillary has put more lives in the line than Trump ever was which is why Trump won. Saying nasty things doesn't make you corrupt.
    Oh yeah, so much less corrupted. That is why the CIA is now investigating him for working with Russia in some way. That is worse than any email that -could- have deleted and no worse than the 2 million Bush lost. (No offense to any Russians out there mind you. <3) but seriously, any foreign power caught interfering with the elections should be considered a crime and those in the running that are involved should be disqualified.

Which you can find simply by looking it up. Yet knowing this site people will ask for sources instead of doing the research so.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politi...2016-election/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nton/95329212/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.02a9e1185dab
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    how very communistic which is very unamerican.
    If that's your reply, then I think we're done here. I doubt we're going to see eye-to-eye on this on the off-chance that you're an actual person and not some kind of anti-left caricature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keristrasza View Post
    Oh yeah, so much less corrupted. That is why the CIA is now investigating him for working with Russia in some way. That is worse than any email that -could- have deleted and no worse than the 2 million Bush lost. (No offense to any Russians out there mind you. <3) but seriously, any foreign power caught interfering with the elections should be considered a crime and those in the running that are involved should be disqualified.

Which you can find simply by looking it up. Yet knowing this site people will ask for sources instead of doing the research so.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/12/politi...2016-election/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...nton/95329212/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.02a9e1185dab
    propaganda even the cia was bought by hillary

every wall? you really like to check out Jesus' abs don't you?

15+ Year Old Account
    And they're all good so far. It's like my Christmas wish list has come true.

- - - Updated - - -

So you screw with other peoples money cause you don't want to fix your own shit? No thanks its good that we finally got Republicans in control again.
    I guess you don't even realize how far humans have gotten is specifically because of division of labor. If everyone is busy being self sufficient, there would be no time left to invent most of the things that makes your life easier. As much as you sound like a parody, I know there are people that are truly this nuts. We pay taxes to have our roads built, our power supplied, our water purified, and everything else you take for granted. You undoubtedly wouldn't have time for much of anything if you were doing all of that on your own.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I guess you don't even realize how far humans have gotten is specifically because of division of labor. If everyone is busy being self sufficient, there would be no time left to invent most of the things that makes your life easier. As much as you sound like a parody, I know there are people that are truly this nuts. We pay taxes to have our roads built, our power supplied, our water purified, and everything else you take for granted. You undoubtedly wouldn't have time for much of anything if you were doing all of that on your own.
    no that isn't why humans have gotten far. It's because they learn to get creative when shit hits the fan and learn to adapt and get smart. People these days have gotten too soft living a lifestyle of mooching on others and that gonna end with Trump and thank god. You sir are uninformed.