I'm torn between 2 trinkets atm, 845 stat stick of 1177str/915mastery and 840 Writhing Heart of Darkness+prismatic, with out Writhing I'm at 22.72%crit.

My other one is 855 Immortality, i checked the Trinket SS but Writhing is not listed on there for pallys. Mythic+ and N/H EN atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    What are you guys thoughts on the new Artifact Path thats available in the future? I kinda wanna get 1/20 in the Armor trait and than save up a comfortable amount so I can unlock the whole path instant when its released.

I mean, if I go 20/20 than the path is gonna cost shitloads of AP, even with 25 AK.
    Many people were wondering this, Blizzard literally said during 7 of Dec Q&A they're gonna disincentivize AP hoarding for the upcoming traits. They said "spend away and don't worry", only dilemma here is ms vs offspecs, but they said there will be no reward for AP hoarding for MS even if that means refunding AP or converting it away from the 20/20 trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Many people were wondering this, Blizzard literally said during 7 of Dec Q&A they're gonna disincentivize AP hoarding for the upcoming traits. They said "spend away and don't worry", only dilemma here is ms vs offspecs, but they said there will be no reward for AP hoarding for MS even if that means refunding AP or converting it away from the 20/20 trait.
    They could give every one a free respec on their Artifact with 7.2, would keep those from hording and keep them from having to change or mess with the paragon trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    Horrorslime is the most consistent for M+, i cannot stand Arans, if i had a higher ilvl one i'd use it cause in the end it would end up being good i'm sure, but its triggering as fuck when you do a dungeon where it procs once, but then again when you do a pull in maw and it procs 3 times and does 25% of your dps, you blow a load through your desk.

You would quite possibly run toe-knees with horrorslime for aoe, in 5 mans it being on a 1 minute cooldown is quite amazing, perfect synergy with sera and the small downtime inbetween large aoe packs would really benefit from it, i might try and get one, thanks for bringin it to my attention better bud!
    Picked up an 880 horrorslime tonight and tried the pair in a nightbane run. On average, Horroslime edged out Toe knee's and for the entire run Horrorslime was 10% of my damage and Toe knee's was 7.8%. Toe knee's was more consistent though, and I think running both was a good call.

Hi guys, I just got a 850 memento, is it worth using despite the low ilvl ?

Atm I have 870 phatasmal echo and 870 ravaged pod thingy from nythendra.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ephrael; 2016-12-09 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephrael View Post

Thanks.
    Both echo and pod are hot garbage. Use the memento.

Quote Originally Posted by Ephrael View Post

Thanks.
    For DPS or survivability? Echo and Pod both give you haste, which is better for survivability than strength. Might be a close call for dps, but haste is good there too. What are the procs like on Memento?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Both echo and pod are hot garbage. Use the memento.
    I haven't run with pod but I disagree with you on Echo. At the very least it's a 1005 haste stat stick, and in my experience the procs have come at opportune times. We may talk about letting our health dip more before we use HotP, but in practice my healers keep me above 50% unless they are under stress, which is usually when Echo kicks in. 30% DR that kicks in whenever my healers are under stress does not suck.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Piffz View Post
    There is a really well made trinkets list out there, I think its been linked before. It even explains the mechanics behind some trinkets. But for SantaMaria, I'd say follow this list "from Lim's wowhead guide" Trinket List for All Classes

What are you guys thoughts on the new Artifact Path thats available in the future? I kinda wanna get 1/20 in the Armor trait and than save up a comfortable amount so I can unlock the whole path instant when its released.

I mean, if I go 20/20 than the path is gonna cost shitloads of AP, even with 25 AK.
    7.2 Is Tomb of Sargeras which is like 6 months away. If you're more than a 1 day a week player you have enough time to get 54/54 traits in all 3 weapons and farm several hundred million more AP before we get new traits.

@Gemini Soul @Marrilaife

Saw all the discussion above on Chronoshard. I've got that and Strand set aside for my TW set, along with 8 piece order hall set and Sephuz. I want to see what happens when I get 100% movement boost and TW equivalent of 16000 haste procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    7.2 Is Tomb of Sargeras which is like 6 months away. If you're more than a 1 day a week player you have enough time to get 54/54 traits in all 3 weapons and farm several hundred million more AP before we get new traits.

@Gemini Soul @Marrilaife
    Yep, and besides I want ALL the armor. NAO. I wanna be a damn turtle. I want to be so tough and ornery that when those bosses bite me they have to spit me out because it hurts their teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Saw all the discussion above on Chronoshard. I've got that and Strand set aside for my TW set, along with 8 piece order hall set and Sephuz. I want to see what happens when I get 100% movement boost and TW equivalent of 16000 haste procs.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, and besides I want ALL the armor. NAO. I wanna be a damn turtle. I want to be so tough and ornery that when those bosses bite me they have to spit me out because it hurts their teeth.
    Indeed. Also, more HP and damage, because undocumented hotfixes.

@Gemini Soul @Marrilaife
    I just realized getting 3 goldens in a freshly picked offspec artifact is now about 1 afternoon of farm... If someone is actively using an offspec it might be worth splitting AP between them, but since I don't, I'll leave holy / ret at 3 goldens and go back to dumping everything in prot.

If the new traits are coming for Tomb of Sargeras and not Nighthold (seems I mixed it together, if it's 7.2 and not 7.1.5) then we have plenty of time to prepare, it's gonna be months of Nighthold farming ahead of us and then we can wait and see what are the new traits when they're revealed.

I just realized getting 3 goldens in a freshly picked offspec artifact is now about 1 afternoon of farm... If someone is actively using an offspec it might be worth splitting AP between them, but since I don't, I'll leave holy / ret at 3 goldens and go back to dumping everything in prot.

If the new traits are coming for Tomb of Sargeras and not Nighthold (seems I mixed it together, if it's 7.2 and not 7.1.5) then we have plenty of time to prepare, it's gonna be months of Nighthold farming ahead of us and then we can wait and see what are the new traits when they're revealed.
    Yeah I did 35 in Truthguard, then put 26 in Ashbringer for 3 gold traits to have a viable OS. Now I'm back on Truthguard and up to 39 atm.

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the new traits are coming with Nighthold, despite the fact that they were clearly listed among the new stuff coming out with Tomb of Sargeras. I wonder where this idea comes from. Kind of hyped for multi trait relics though. Imagine having 7/7 in your two best traits. /drool

Deleted
    How strong is a 880 Nerubian Husk compared to other trinkets?

Deleted
    A lot of people seem to be under the impression that the new traits are coming with Nighthold, despite the fact that they were clearly listed among the new stuff coming out with Tomb of Sargeras. I wonder where this idea comes from. Kind of hyped for multi trait relics though. Imagine having 7/7 in your two best traits. /drool
    just the usual lack of thought process

Have a feeling the multi trait relics wont be like that, for ex we could use one that buffs Judge Crit and BH dmg or one that reduces AD CD. The multi trait ones probably only have utility traits or traits that aren't key to your spec like DPS for tanks and survival for DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Have a feeling the multi trait relics wont be like that, for ex we could use one that buffs Judge Crit and BH dmg or one that reduces AD CD. The multi trait ones probably only have utility traits or traits that aren't key to your spec like DPS for tanks and survival for DPS.
    What makes you think that? Current relics can give any minor trait and I don't see why that would change with the new ones.

What makes you think that? Current relics can give any minor trait and I don't see why that would change with the new ones.
    Trade off between 1 spec relevant trait and 2 non-relevant traits, only the new relics they add with ToS will have dual traits. Also lets them add dual relevant traits with Argus/final raid teir.

Also think that Argus will add new artifact appearances too, they are giving us class mount and the 5th one with ToS leaving nothing for Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluegeltuer View Post
    How strong is a 880 Nerubian Husk compared to other trinkets?
    Ridiculously strong. Arguably stronger than the DMC trinket. Lucky SOB much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    Ridiculously strong. Arguably stronger than the DMC trinket. Lucky SOB much.
    While you're actively tanking it's probably one of the best with DMC on progression.