Prot Paladin- tips on Guarm?

So I have only been tanking on paladin for maybe 1 1/2 weeks so I have a lot to learn. I went into ToV normal with my guild the other night, had no issues handling Odyn and stormforged spears, but I was getting wrecked on guarm for multi-head.

Id link my armory but I do not have enough posts but if you search for Draelon-Stormrage you'll see that I am bit undergeared. I think one of my biggest issues is that I really do not know when multi head is going to go off so I am not really prepared for it. On my warrior I have 0 issues due to the nature of the mitigation compared to Paladin. I wish I had logs, I can post some next raid. I ended up having to switch to warrior for the encounter.

Any tips anyone can share would be amazing. Wouldnt mind any tips for helya as well. Thanks fellow paladins =)

Is multi-head on a timer or is it just random?

Multi headed is his buff which causes him to hit additional target with his melee attacks, that is consntant. What do you need to care about are Flashing Fangs - its a short cast time then series of brutal blows, you gotta have your Shield of Righteous (is it the pally mitigation mechanic now? ) up, else you might die...

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=227514/flashing-fangs

The problem is, that you can easily get melee hit from Multi Headed, Flashing fangs and another hit from Multiheaded in short span which kills you if you have no mitigation up for it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Multi headed is his buff which causes him to hit additional target with his melee attacks, that is consntant. What do you need to care about are Flashing Fangs - its a short cast time then series of brutal blows, you gotta have your Shield of Righteous (is it the pally mitigation mechanic now? ) up, else you might die...

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=227514/flashing-fangs

The problem is, that you can easily get melee hit from Multi Headed, Flashing fangs and another hit from Multiheaded in short span which kills you if you have no mitigation up for it.
    Pretty much this, make sure to keep Shield of the Righteous up through the fight, and pop Eye of tyr for the flashing fangs to make sure you don't get bursted down, Ardent Defender helps if Eye of Tyr is on CD for the next. Should be able to rotate these until the boss is dead.

Thanks guys- guess I am just going to need to do a better job of keeping mitigation rolling.

Nymrohd My co-tank is a DK