Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

- - - Updated - - -

No, @Medium9, they should not act as if those misperceptions reflect the truth accurately just to make someone feel better, they should set them right.
    That is a way of "dealing with these issues".

If someone believes they need to weight 300kg to be healthy you do not invite them to plan how to fincance replacing every set of stairs in the country with elevators capable of lifting them, you get them a medical professional to inform them about the topic.

too bad for germany, i was kinda hoping they'd get overrun by sandniggers

hopefully this is the last of their national pride before the tides of islam

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Well. I am with him that it's horrible and not a German tradition and not normal but you see he commits too mistakes in rapid progression:

1.) He claims that such things do not happen in Germany normally. Well, yes and no, we've had and have a lot more morbid cases ranging than these committed by seemingly normal citizens. Even this year.

2.) He claims honour-killing is an Islamic tradition which it is not, it's a far older tradition, and similar traditions where people kill other people in order to restore family honour do exist in Europe as well. In West-Germany where a lot Italian immigrants have settled they also brought and kept the tradition of vendetta alive as well, although it's been not even 10 years since the San Luca vendetta killings. Regardless of cultural background it needs to - without singling out groups - be stamped out.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    @Slant: It almost doesn't even matter if the issues those called right-wingers have are tangible or made up. The result is the same, and simply going on to suppress these people will backfire terribly, eventually. @Knolan is quite right in his assessment.
    I can understand that you don't want to deal with these issues (real or not), because you have no grasp on them at all. But that doesn't mean that others are like you, or can easily be convinced of the opposite by not talking to them. Fact is: There are those with a perception of unwanted changes or even dangers, and they won't just go away because you don't like them.
    They must be dealt with eye to eye, and for that to happen we MUST stop marginalizing them. By doing so, we pressure that group into desparate means, which usually means violent behaviour. People historically use violence as a last resort to being heared, and are usually desparate to have a voice. If you shut them up time and again, you foster a violent right where there could be a political, moderate right, which is WAY easier to deal with.
    The "cracking down" @Tennisace demands every other thread of his is the prime way of nurturing radical underground movements, and directly working against what you actually want to achieve. And I continously fail to believe that it's precisely the most liberal and left people here that basically call for the state-organized oppression of a group. That's entirely opposite of what you advocate for any other group in the world, no matter their stance on anything. If peaceful co-existance really is your goal, you're awful in your means to getting there.
    You're making the mistake of thinking that the left or liberal people are soft people. You also seem to think I am left, which is laughable. I'm right-centrist if anything. And nope, I won't condone the pet peeves of racists and nazis. I will oppose them every step of the way. Not one inch will I give them. This is what history taught us.

Chamberlain thought appeasement would work. It didn't. It won't in this case, either. If you don't stop them here, when yet no real harm has been done, you won't stop them later, when they successfully justified deporting based on religion. We're not marginalizing them, I for once take them very seriously. Probably more than they do themselves.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gsfgsjjkg View Post
    Banning words hey? Thats sure to end well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thoughtcrime
    Agree, banning word is bullsht, my nigger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's not like terrorism is new to Germany: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Army_Faction

We know how to deal with it, and we'll weather this phase just as well (or badly) as we survived the last one. The nation will prevail. If you think these punks will change the direction Germany is taking (both terrorists and nazi parties like AfD), you're sorely mistaken.
    Isn't AFD polling at like 15%?

- - - Updated - - -

What you don't get is that the left isn't "refusing to address issues" like that. It's that the left has no answer for it. Muslims fuck like rabbits and produce offspring easily 2-3 times higher than the rest of the Western World. This automatically means that Islam spreads. The solution to that?
    They are unable to solve the issues.
    The right wing is able to solve the issue - Who will people vote for?
    . A final one. How about it, are you man enough to admit that you'd like Muslims slaughtered like animals, because they pollute your safe zones? :P
    Well closing the border, deporting them, ending asylum rights, There are plenty of things to try before firing up the ovens, it's just that the left have decided that trying those are tantamount to putting up 'Arbeit Macht Frei' signs.
    Hating and shedding blood is the easy way, mate. That's what the halfwits and desperate people do. The left doesn't say Muslims are saints. Not once, ever, did I see such a statement by either side. What the left is trying to tell you, and what you're conveniently ignoring, distorting or just omitting is that Muslims are humans, with much the same human rights as everyone else has. Your feeble attempt to vilify a religion is just that, a feeble attempt at dehumanizing the people following it, blanket blaming them for the evils in this world. Many of which originate in our midst, caused by Christians or "atheists" with an elitistic complex that are too weak to seek blame within their own actions.
    No they are just saying it's racist to say there is a problem - Which they really should understand, doesn't help.
    Because the problem persists, and since it persists, they either accept they are racist's or, more aptly, they cease to care when someone says so.
    The pattern that I see happening? It's a carbon copy of Germany in the 20s. First you have a problem, a global financial crisis, then shit goes south and while everyone is trying to recover, you find a scapegoat ethnicity/religion, blame everything on them so the US can pretend they didn't fuck up the global economy with their reinsurance stunts, fail war after war while going around looking for a fight and so on. Once you've blamed enough shit on that one groupe, you're starting to justify discrimination against them, back then it was admittance to certain professions removed, today it's travel freedom. Next they closed shops and tomorrow it'll be cyber surveillance and mass data gathering of Muslim movements... do you know the way this road takes? So many parallels it's not even funny, yet the nazi movement in the US (some call it alt-right, but let's be honest about terminology here) ignores them or hey, perhaps they're actually following the same roadmap on purpose? Who knows.
    Of course - 1920's all over again.
    One thing that wont help avoid that ? - Calling people who aren't Nazis, Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    One thing that wont help avoid that ? - Calling people who aren't Nazis, Nazis.
    So, we should wait until the ovens are lit until we call the child by its name? Is that it? Okay, worked so well last time...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    So, we should wait until the ovens are lit until we call the child by its name? Is that it? Okay, worked so well last time...
    Oh i'm sure plenty left wing people screamed that the nazis were evil in 1930 too.

Oh i'm sure plenty left wing people screamed that the nazis were evil in 1930 too.
    And your suggestion is that we what... just let them do it? You seem to think that I'm "left", which is bullshit btw. But amusing for me, because you make all the kinds of wrong assumptions about me. I don't even mind talking about taking measures, but at the same time I'd rather eradicate racists and Xenophobes in the process as well. And while we're at it, throw the hard-left out, too.

Deleted
    And your suggestion is that we what... just let them do it? You seem to think that I'm "left", which is bullshit btw. But amusing for me, because you make all the kinds of wrong assumptions about me. I don't even mind talking about taking measures, but at the same time I'd rather eradicate racists and Xenophobes in the process as well. And while we're at it, throw the hard-left out, too.
    Given that AFD's positions reads like the CDU 20 years ago, i'm sensing a shift here.
    That's the thing, those whole 'liberal world order' thing that's been going on for the last 25 years have warped current political fault lines and the shift is coming.
    It's the return of the nationstate over the multiculti state.

good luck. "xenophobia" is a buzzword conflating a phobia with wellfounded concerns, science and empirical evidence, but i will follow along for now. "xenophobia" is pretty much natural and instinctive, its absence is a new cultural trend and so far highly theoretical. you look odd, you smell odd, you behave odd? get kicked out of the nest or pack. or dont, then a nest dies because a cuckoo will do what a cuckoo does best.
    lets for a moment forget about the upsides of "xenophobia". by trying to eradicate a natural instinct in one population when it remains active in all others shifts the balance of power and such a shift will likely be less beneficial for the modified group. there is no precedent of total non-xenophobic success in species or cultures.
    even so, the influx of xenophobes from xenophobic culture into non-xenophobic "reeducated" culture will not mean that those migrating will leave their xenophobia behind. the struggle for moral superiority you set yourself up for is an eternal one, you are basically creating a business modell that creates its own demand for a supply of a "problem". seems sketchy.
    Last edited by Runenwächter; 2016-12-13 at 01:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Not their own, but the words of 3rd Reich. Tennisace is right, we need to take serious actions against that. Social Media should be focused!
    just cause something was said by the third reich doesnt mean you can never bring it up or discuss it. Perhaps there is merit to the discussion, doesn't mean they want to do the exact same shit as the nazis did.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Free speech you have, but using it for racist agenda will get you in trouble.
    Cause you only read 1 page or the last page quotes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    @Slant: It almost doesn't even matter if the issues those called right-wingers have are tangible or made up. The result is the same, and simply going on to suppress these people will backfire terribly, eventually. @Knolan is quite right in his assessment.
    I can understand that you don't want to deal with these issues (real or not), because you have no grasp on them at all. But that doesn't mean that others are like you, or can easily be convinced of the opposite by not talking to them. Fact is: There are those with a perception of unwanted changes or even dangers, and they won't just go away because you don't like them.
    They must be dealt with eye to eye, and for that to happen we MUST stop marginalizing them. By doing so, we pressure that group into desparate means, which usually means violent behaviour. People historically use violence as a last resort to being heared, and are usually desparate to have a voice. If you shut them up time and again, you foster a violent right where there could be a political, moderate right, which is WAY easier to deal with.
    The "cracking down" @Tennisace demands every other thread of his is the prime way of nurturing radical underground movements, and directly working against what you actually want to achieve. And I continously fail to believe that it's precisely the most liberal and left people here that basically call for the state-organized oppression of a group. That's entirely opposite of what you advocate for any other group in the world, no matter their stance on anything. If peaceful co-existance really is your goal, you're awful in your means to getting there.
    Nurturing? Dude what are they gonna do? Not much if we continue to crack down. A much better option than letting them spread their ideologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorlok View Post
    Funny thread. As a guy actually living in germany i noticed quite some shit in my hometown. media won't cover it - how is that even acceptable?
    When a syrian refugee abducted,raped and killed a small girl any description of that guy was censored from newspapers because it "would increase hate against immigrants".
    friend of mine built her house next to a to-be refugee home. guess who can't ler her daughter go to school on her own. 6 out of 15 female classmates were either stalked to their homes, blocked from exiting public toilets or harassed by groups of 4 and more refugees.. fun times
    I think its like that everywhere. A few months ago we had huge problems with refugees at our central train station in linz, austria. It was so bad that girls wouldn't go near it after dark because they would get harassed constantly.

Deleted
    Given that AFD's positions reads like the CDU 20 years ago
    The AFD supports neo nazis and history revision. They are completely different from what the CDU was 20 years ago. The CDU always was anti-nazi.

At the end, the AFD is putins division in germany.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2016-12-13 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The AFD supports neo nazis and history revision. They are completely different from what the CDU was 20 years ago. The CDU always was anti-nazi.

At the end, the AFD is putins division in germany.
    Sure - Calling the Russian Nazis, that's bound to make people not vote for them.
    - Frankly it doesn't matter if its true or not, people have increasingly started to not give a shit when you say those words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Nurturing? Dude what are they gonna do? Not much if we continue to crack down. A much better option than letting them spread their ideologies.
    Well we are due for our facsimile of the Spanish civil war - Remind me, You lost that one didn't you?

Deleted
    Sure - Calling the Russian Nazis, that's bound to make people not vote for them.
    I dont call russians nazis. I wrote that the AFD publically supports neo nazis. As like the identitary movement. And that Putin has a lot of influence on the AFD.

I love russia. Its a great country. I have many russian friends. What i dislike is the tyrant Putin, who helps the tyrant assad to clean aleppo from people.

Frankly it doesn't matter if its true or not, people have increasingly started to not give a shit when you say those words.
    People in germany lose interest in right wing populism currently. They only get 15% on national polls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    I dont call russians nazis. I wrote that the AFD publically supports neo nazis. As like the identitary movement. And that Putin has a lot of influence on the AFD.

I love russia. Its a great country. I have many russian friends. What i dislike is the tyrant Putin, who helps the tyrant assad to clean aleppo from people.

People in germany lose interest in right wing populism currently. They only get 15% on national polls.
    sure because they rather be Slaves to the Banks than actually wanting to see something change. Afd is shit... so is pretty much everyone else