Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheperd View Post
    Someone who is brain dead is no more a person then a severed limb. They cease to exist in any meaningful way.
    To you. Obvious considering the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    You do if you get pregnant..
    No I don't, I can abort.

Are you talking to me right now?
    You said the INDIVIDUAL ITSELF gets to sign one, however I don't believe a fetus has one of those. Alive or not. You don't get a Individual Self, or conscious self, until about the 28-32nd week of gestation. Way after this proposed 6 weeks legislation.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ousness-arise/

And this is just saying the Wiring is in place, the brain starts to give off an EEG rhythm. This is well after the point where a baby can survive outside the body.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    It won't slow ANY woman down that wishes to abort an unwanted pregnancy - she can still abort at any time.
    So you are saying the millions of people that go to planned parenthood would now instead just take a hanger to themselves? I hope you really don't speak on behalf of people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Could not reply to my statement with a solid reason of choice. So you give me a word salad.
    You literally said let people live their lives. I told you why people interfere. Not hard to get from point a to point b. Well maybe it is.

- - - Updated - - -

No I don't, I can abort.
    Not legally if laws can be passed to prevent it.

you are saying the millions of people that go to planned parenthood would now instead just take a hanger to themselves?
    Women have known how to abort for alot longer then modern medicine has been a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    You said the INDIVIDUAL ITSELF gets to sign one, however I don't believe a fetus has one of those. Alive or not. You don't get a Individual Self, or conscious self, until about the 28-32nd week of gestation. Way after this proposed 6 weeks legislation.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...ousness-arise/

And this is just saying the Wiring is in place, the brain starts to give off an EEG rhythm. This is well after the point where a baby can survive outside the body.
    And I ended with I don't agree in situations where the individual loses their choice.

Not legally.
    Women don't need permission to be able to abort.

Women have known how to abort for alot longer then modern medicine has been a thing.
    Not all woman, as you so ever keep trying to imply.

Not all woman, as you so ever keep trying to imply.
    All women that wish to know can know.

It's absurd because you choose to not like it. Doesn't make the facts and less relevant. When you have sex you know the risks. Are you saying when you have sex you don't know the risks? Do you even know what an STD is?
    Risks and consent to something after the fact aren't the same thing. If I take the risk of not installing a smoke alarm, I'm not consenting to burn to death.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather die then remain pregnant, at ANY stage of pregnancy. And if I had to kill myself in order to abort, I would.
    Wow this hate for kids is not healthy at all, you do realise this?

Women don't need permission to be able to abort.
    You are right. They also don't need permission in being charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Wow this hate for kids is not healthy at all, you do realise this?
    Death tends to be not healthy, yes, I realize this. Its preferable to remaining pregnant, however.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    No it's still murder try again
    Um, it isn't. Murder is defined legally. If it's legal it isn't murder. If I kill you in self defense, the court will literally rule that I did not commit murder.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Risks and consent to something after the fact aren't the same thing. If I take the risk of not installing a smoke alarm, I'm not consenting to burn to death.
    You are consenting to not being alerted to a fire. Fire alarms don't indicate they will prevent you from being burned to death.

And I ended with I don't agree in situations where the individual loses their choice.
    So since a baby does not have an individual self. there is no one to lose that choice. The choice is wholly the mothers at that point. Understood. Thanks for clarifying.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

You are right. They also don't need permission in being charged.
    Lock us all up then. See how that works out. =P About time you decided on action instead of bitching! You ready for this war, little boy?

And suddenly miscarriages rose sharply...

10+ Year Old Account
    Death tends to be not healthy, yes, I realize this. Its preferable to remaining pregnant, however.
    Most normal women would feel a sense of pride and excitement that they have a baby. Human beings are meant to procreate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Most normal women would feel a sense of pride and excitement that they have a baby. Human beings are meant to procreate.
    That's nice. I still prefer to not remain pregnant if it happens, thanks anyway.