Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    Remaining pregnant is not a risk of having sex.
    Yes it is rofl. You think babies normally1 just happen then slide out the same day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheperd View Post
    When someone gets in a car accident we still treat them for any injuries that they have. We also have insurance to cover any damages. An abortion helps those that had an accident. We don't tell people that have been in a vehicular accident that they don't deserve to get care and should take responsibility for any broken limbs they may have. Hell we don't even turn away criminals from medical care so why should we turn away someone that drew a bad hand?
    Because when we treat victims of a car crash we don't have to purposely kill someone else to do it?

When someone gets in a car accident we still treat them for any injuries that they have. We also have insurance to cover any damages. An abortion helps those that had an accident. We don't tell people that have been in a vehicular accident that they don't deserve to get care and should take responsibility for any broken limbs they may have. Hell we don't even turn away criminals from medical care so why should we turn away someone that drew a bad hand?
    Abortion resulting killing. Not fixing. You "fix" someone, by killing someone else. Are you saying that in a car accident, the person who caused the problem should be killed to resolve this accident?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Yes it is rofl. You think babies normally1 just happen then slide out the same day?
    I can abort after having sex, thereby not remain pregnant. No risk to remaining pregnant by having sex.

Here is another interesting part.

Seems like you linked a contradictory article that doesn't actually give any statistical data. Just says this is how it is. Also has conflicting reasoning on why abortion rates would be higher or lower. For example, being in a country practicing abstinence instead of good safe sex practices lead to more accidental pregnancies which lead to more abortions, while countries that practices good safe sex practices significantly reduced their abortion rates. So you are in fact quiet wrong in the legality of this issue and the article you linked explicitly showed nothing to really do with the legality, but the practices.
    i think that you didnt understand...
    the legality of abortion doesnt make a dent on the numbers of that practice. the only thing that does is a good sexual education, and readily available contraceptives.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21255186/n.../#.WFBxNdXhDIU
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    Consent is not a synonym for accepting risks. Consenting to the possibility of a car accident is not consenting to getting into a car accident. They aren't the same thing. If it was, then someone could rear end me and claim "You consented to a car accident when you consenting to accepting the risks" and then not be liable.
    Yes it is lmao! Synonyms for consent.
    agreement, assent, acceptance, approval, approbation; permission, authorization, sanction, leave;
    backing, endorsement, support;
    informalgo-ahead, thumbs up, green light, OK, belief in, trust in, faith in, confidence in, credence in, giving of credence to
    "his acceptance of Thom's promise"
    compliance with, acquiescence in, agreement with, consent to, concurrence with, assent to, acknowledgment of, adherence to, deference to, surrender to, submission to, respect for, adoption of, buy-in to
    "their acceptance of the ruling"
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    The fact that you used this bullshit argument and don't know why it is bullshit speaks volumes about you. Abortion is not killing a child, it is removing a fetus that the woman doesn't want. A child is something that has viability outside of the womb. Something that 95% of abortions cannot do since most of them are done before 20 weeks.

Slavery on the other hand is OWNING another human being and taking away ALL of their rights. Do you know how ignorant this fucking sounds?
    It's quiet apparent that people for abortion own their the human inside of them. Fucking hard stuff I suppose. Scream ignorance all you want. Doesn't change logical reasoning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abortion resulting killing. Not fixing. You "fix" someone, by killing someone else. Are you saying that in a car accident, the person who caused the problem should be killed to resolve this accident?
    You don't kill a person during an abortion. Fetus != Person.

I can abort after having sex, thereby not remain pregnant. No risk to remaining pregnant by having sex.
    Answer the question in stop deflecting. Do you think babies are born the same day you get pregnant? This would explain a lot of your issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i think that you didnt understand...
    the legality of abortion doesnt make a dent on the numbers of that practice. the only thing that does is a good sexual education, and readily available contraceptives.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21255186/n.../#.WFBxNdXhDIU
    No I did understand. I pointed out to you the conflicting research done and why other scientists disagree in this being accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't kill a person during an abortion. Fetus != Person.
    Yes it does. I'll let you go back pages though and read the definitions.

Do you think babies are born the same day you get pregnant?
    No, they are not. And they are not born at all when I abort.

10+ Year Old Account
    At what point dose it really come into play then if all you care about is a title? is a infant really a human? how about a toddler? all of them have human DNA, so its not like your killing ants, and none of them will survive on their own without the care of someone else. but hay its only been alive for 3 months not 11 its obviously not worth protecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    At what point dose it really come into play then if all you care about is a title? is a infant really a human? how about a toddler? all of them have human DNA, so its not like your killing ants, and none of them will survive on their own without the care of someone else. but hay its only been alive for 3 months not 11 its obviously not worth protecting.
    I did not want to protect anything to begin with. That is the entire reason I will abort if protected sex with my husband results in me becoming pregnant.

Do you know how a woman becomes pregnant? I just ask these questions because I'm starting to think you may not know these things based off many of your responses.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is they keep trying to use "fully developed" definitions as their way to define this, but then deflect from being able to kill up into the 20s for when a brain is fully developed. It is arbitrary to them. As long as they have something to fight for that pisses off another group of people. If they could kill all the way to full term they would, but have to compromise somewhere.

Do you know how a woman becomes pregnant? I just ask these questions because I'm starting to think you may not know these things based off many of your responses.
    Yes, and if it happens after having protected sex with my husband, I will abort so I don't remain pregnant.

Yes, and if it happens after having protected sex with my husband, I will abort so I don't remain pregnant.
    You get pregnant from protected sex? Doesn't sound very protected.

You get pregnant from protected sex? Doesn't sound very protected.
    That's what they call it, though. Condoms, birth control pills, spermicide, IUD, "fixing", etc. It all can fail.

That's what they call it, though. Condoms, birth control pills, spermicide, IUD, "fixing", etc. It all can fail.
    You just said this to me. I didn't say it to you. So you obviously know the risks regardless.

You just said this to me. I didn't say it to you. So you obviously know the risks regardless.
    Yep. I could become pregnant, even using all those methods. I don't have to remain pregnant though, if it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact some baby's who where aborted do actually give all the sines of being alive after being forcibly ejected from the womb. what is your stance on these children? should the mother have to take care of this child? or are you of the opinion that if an abortion fails due to the baby's own ability to survive the mother should still be given the discretion of letting the baby die do to preventable organ failure?

Yes it is lmao! Synonyms for consent.

- - - Updated - - -

It's quiet apparent that people for abortion own their the human inside of them. Fucking hard stuff I suppose. Scream ignorance all you want. Doesn't change logical reasoning.
    So if I rear end you, you consented to the car accident and won't sue me?
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Fun fact some baby's who where aborted do actually give all the sines of being alive after being forcibly ejected from the womb. what is your stance on these children? should the mother have to take care of this child? or are you of the opinion that if an abortion fails due to the baby's own ability to survive the mother should still be given the discretion of letting the baby die do to preventable organ failure?
    A pregnant woman is the only decider in the issue of remaining pregnant or not, in any circumstance.