Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Never mind I foudn the answers on google, no matter what they can't leave even unstoppable ultimates like malphites can't leave
    But removing Camile from the area will instantly end it. It's by far the fastest and cleanest way to get someone out, so I'd expect Poppy, Alistar, Janna etc to really ruin her day.

Having played around with it, it feels very much like what J4's Ult should have really been - A way to isolate and trap key targets. It leaves J4 in a strange niche where he's an AoE Teamfighting, Initiating Assassin with some buffs for allies thrown in on top. It's sad that Camile seems to be all set to take what his role should have been, but on the other hand it does allow Riot to refocus J4 more towards a role as a "Team Captain", where he effectively leads his team into battle from the front rather than the strange niche he seems to be falling into where he's equal parts Support, Assassin and Bruiser.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tested out Camille briefly, seems quite fun, with REDONK damage and decent survivability. I was building her like Irelia, but I'm thinking more damage is the way to go, to capitalize on her ability to just... Delete people, then bounce away.

On a fun note, just had an insane ARAM as ZAC. By the end I was legitimately unkillable, we managed to win with ease even though we were 4v5.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Nice list, this would be helpful for newbie like me.

Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    I have not sorry.
    But I have been curious, if a camille traps someone with her ulti what happens if a Ryze or Tahm Kench tries to ulti them out of there (or even Tahm's W) or even if a poppy ultis Camille's target wit ha full charge?
    google wasn't much use, but I guess shes new

EDIT:

Never mind I foudn the answers on google, no matter what they can't leave even unstoppable ultimates like malphites can't leave
    Yeah, you can't even flash out of it.

Been thinking about rushing Trinity, getting a Titanic Hydra, and then full tank, and be the initiator. The shield you get scale with your max HP, so the more HP you get, the stronger your passive is. And I got a feeling her dmg is good enough with those two dmg items.

Can't wait to see how people build her, this is what I love about new champions all the theorycrafting around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Can't wait to see how people build her, this is what I love about new champions all the theorycrafting around it.
    I was basically going Irelia Style, TF>Bork>Tank.

It worked quite well, but it seems like most of her damage comes from abilities not auto's so I think Bork is probably skippable.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I was basically going Irelia Style, TF>Bork>Tank.

It worked quite well, but it seems like most of her damage comes from abilities not auto's so I think Bork is probably skippable.
    Yeah, and she gets 60% attack speed from her leap (E), so I don't feel like building more attack speed on her.

Finally got to give her a try, in ranked (RIP), got camped early, as was 100% useless later. All they had to do was camp me pre-6, and after 6 their Trundle could simply just dive me and kill me.. After that I was too squish to do anything in teamfights. Feelsbadman. Her dmg is insane though, even when I was behind I almost killed both Trundle and Sejuani pre-6, after 6 Trundle just took a huge dump on me though.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Yeah, and she gets 60% attack speed from her leap (E), so I don't feel like building more attack speed on her.
    Indeed, more ASp is a bit overkill with that buff.

I think that is her main weakness... If you're against an aggressive jungler, you're pretty much boned. a bit of camping early and you'll just never hit your stride.

15+ Year Old Account
    Is she mostly a jungler? I took her for more of a high damage toplaner like Irelia/Riven etc.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    I only played against a Camille Top and with only a trinity force she was killing everybody.
    After that she builded full tank (Deadmans and Spirit V.)

She was first in damage by far from everyone else.

She is going to be the new Fiora flavour of the year.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-12-13 at 04:41 PM.

Yeah, she is like Fiora/Irelia in how she builds. And her damage is trough the roof. But camp her, and she will end up like Irelia, behind untill she gets her items, and if the rest of the team gets fucked over while doing so, well gl doing anything as Camille.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Is she mostly a jungler? I took her for more of a high damage toplaner like Irelia/Riven etc.
    No you're right, she's a toplaner. I meant if you're in lane and the enemy Jungler ganks a lot, you will inevitably end up boned.

Camille is seriously the ugliest champion because she doesnt look like she fits within the game at all. Like shes the result of a 10 year old winning a contest to draw their own champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    Camille is seriously the ugliest champion because she doesnt look like she fits within the game at all. Like shes the result of a 10 year old winning a contest to draw their own champion
    Urgot says "Hi!". But I like that Riot isn't afraid of making a champ thats all kinds of ugly now and then, guys like Zac, Skarner and Rek'sai feel more special because they're not generic fantasy pretty boys and girls. Let's leave the boyband line up to Final Fantasy shall we?

Some of the older champs are also really starting to show their age too, the likes of Dr Mundo, Cho, Jax, Panth etc. I expect those are on the list for a visual overhaul somewhere down the line, but until then we're stuck with blocky models for them all. They're not all intentionally ugly, but they're starting to get that way in comparison to newer champs.

I dont mean ugly as in shes not a "hot chick" like other girls in the game. I mean ugly in that her entire frame and face is just completely off

That doesnt strike you as awful looking? it has a N64 graphics feel, its so blocky and offputing

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I dont mean ugly as in shes not a "hot chick" like other girls in the game. I mean ugly in that her entire frame and face is just completely off

That doesnt strike you as awful looking? it has a N64 graphics feel, its so blocky and offputing
    She does look low poly to me, beyond just being an android.

The program skin looks much better though
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Eh, logged in and it shows the data for someone called Amanni. Not me.

10+ Year Old Account
    EUW doesnt' seem supported. It's showing some randomers called Amanni's review... But frankly they're a far better player than I am, so I'm going to pretend that's mine!

For some reason it is on the NA page, even if you log in as EUW. Found it by simply opening the page my self and finding that page. Tells me to play Irelia top, something I havent done before :O

- - - Updated - - -

And Shaco jungle, something I have done about 2 times since Season 3

Deleted
    LoL it tells me "Clearly you are the best Talon in NA" on the "First Penta of the Year" section
    Stop trolling me Rito xD
    Only did 2 pentas that year the other one with Illaoi.

I win 70% of the times VS Lissandras and the champion i kill the most is Yasuo.

Most deaths to Vayne and i never win against Kayles (25%) lol

I will start banning Vayne from now on then
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2016-12-14 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanuele View Post
    link it! /10chars
    Mine doesnt work because is from EUW. It links to the general stats from everyone in EU.