Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    What are you guys drinking? I hope you're kidding.

1. Manu is too large to disguise himself as a 120 lb woman.
    3. Prometheus guess is possible, but Shadow!, lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yup, fake name. I don't know if they ever say what his first name is, but he's Booster Gold's kid.

What are you drinking if you don't think its possible that the Laurel who showed up at end of Arrow is from E2, who knows what FP did to her and she could of escaped.

Yup, fake name. I don't know if they ever say what his first name is, but he's Booster Gold's kid.
    The head of the orphanage called him Michael, so I'm hoping his real name in-show is Michael Jon Carter Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    What are you drinking if you don't think its possible that the Laurel who showed up at end of Arrow is from E2, who knows what FP did to her and she could of escaped.
    So she escapes and Barry and company don't notice, that goes beyond suspension of belief to absurd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I think Laurel is e2 laurel.
    and locked away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    and locked away.
    noone has ever escaped, also flashpoint.
    Hi

So she escapes and Barry and company don't notice, that goes beyond suspension of belief to absurd.
    Yeah because none have ever escaped before... Then there is also Flashpoint and who knows what that did to her, for all we know Barry thinks shes in the pipeline but to all the others shes not.

It's absurd to not think its possible

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Yeah because none have ever escaped before... Then there is also Flashpoint and who knows what that did to her, for all we know Barry thinks shes in the pipeline but to all the others shes not.

It's absurd to not think its possible
    Except imagine something that major happening on any other show you watch based on an episode of a totally different show last year that you may not have watched. We've already had a child switch genders (not very plot impacting) and an alien invasion (which could very well have happened anyway) due to the events of the Flash; having a major character come back "from the dead" due to the events of another TV series, whether it be a Flashpoint rewrite of Laurel's history or events involving E2 Laurel, would just be a cop-out.

At least, I assume this is about Laurel; I'm still on season 3 of Arrow, so my knowledge of Oliver's love-life is that Laurel is alive and Sara is dead.

Too bad it's the other show, it'd be sort of amusing if it was Laurel from Earth 19, here to bring back Wells 19.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Except imagine something that major happening on any other show you watch based on an episode of a totally different show last year that you may not have watched. We've already had a child switch genders (not very plot impacting) and an alien invasion (which could very well have happened anyway) due to the events of the Flash; having a major character come back "from the dead" due to the events of another TV series, whether it be a Flashpoint rewrite of Laurel's history or events involving E2 Laurel, would just be a cop-out.

At least, I assume this is about Laurel; I'm still on season 3 of Arrow, so my knowledge of Oliver's love-life is that Laurel is alive and Sara is dead.
    they all exist in the same world though. laurels death has been one of the biggest driving forces in saras arc this year and that happened on arrow.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they all exist in the same world though. laurels death has been one of the biggest driving forces in saras arc this year and that happened on arrow.
    Right, but we saw her learning that in LoT, and Laurel was not a major character on LoT. Having Laurel re-appear on Arrow due to an event in Flash would be to the audience like reading Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and learning at the end that the murderer was someone you could only have guessed if you'd read The Murder at the Vicarage, which was an earlier novel involving a different protagonist entirely.

Right, but we saw her learning that in LoT, and Laurel was not a major character on LoT. Having Laurel re-appear on Arrow due to an event in Flash would be to the audience like reading Agatha Christie's Murder on the Orient Express and learning at the end that the murderer was someone you could only have guessed if you'd read The Murder at the Vicarage, which was an earlier novel involving a different protagonist entirely.
    but that happens in comic books all the time
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

So long as it was explained, I doubt many folks would complain. It still doesn't feel like a "Flashpoint made her alive" thing though, since for example, Cisco didn't remember his brother as being alive when he died due to Flashpoint. Those who lived the altered events remember it as the only way.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    but that happens in comic books all the time
    Usually only in team-based comics. The Justice League comic book is impacted by events in Flash or Green Lantern, but only exceptionally rarely would a storyline originating in Justice League fundamentally change the storyline in the comics of one of its members. And if it did, I'd say it was bad writing, much like I'm saying Laurel re-appearing in Arrow would be bad writing if it were caused by Flash.

Well, looks like this got answered in next episode's extended promo, which I'm sure is being discussed to death over in the actual Arrow thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'm not sure if you've been paying attention to the show. E2 wasn't affected by FP.
    I'm not sure if you've been paying attention to Flash last season. E2 Laurel was in the pipeline on E1 before he went back to save his mom, so FP could of easily done something to her.

would flashpoint affect her even if shes on this earth if shes not from this earth?

maybe it didnt affect her but the world around her which is how she got out without them knowing? or maybe flashpoint simply gave old laurel powers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Her E2 history would be unaffected.

- - - Updated - - -

FP would only affect her history with E1, it would have no affect on her history before that.
    She was in the pipeline on E1 when he went back and saved his mom...she was ON EARTH 1 when FP happened so she could of been easily affected from when she first got to E1 she could of escaped or not been caught in S2 due to FP.

yes FP did NOT effect E2 but she WAS NOT on E2 when FP happened she WAS ON E1.

At no point did i say anything about it effect her E2 history.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-12-28 at 07:35 AM.

You know, I kinda suspected who Phil's prop guy was when he first showed up, but his subplot reminded me of just how silly/cheezy/goofy this show can get with its "playing with the past" plotlines.

I haven't really seen anything about this since Leonard died. Any signs he's coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    I haven't really seen anything about this since Leonard died. Any signs he's coming back?
    Mick's been hallucinating seeing him, but an earlier version of Snart is supposed to eventually join the Legion of Doom. Hasn't happened yet though.