Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Exclamation I just hit prestige 5 and this happened like wtf??

I hit prestige 5 a few minutes ago and then my bag exploded with these glory of the melee AP things. I got like 31 one of them. Is this a bug or is this normal?

Possibly a bug, as I don't think they'd hand out 1.41m AP
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Deleted
    wow blizard really does care about us pvp ers
    Last edited by mmoc5013515e38; 2016-12-13 at 08:44 PM.

If it's not a bug, maybe it's them retroactively giving the tokens you missed out on from when prestiging reset all of your talents?

I highly doubt that for a number of reasons, but that's the only explanation beyond "it's a bug" that I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Possibly a bug, as I don't think they'd hand out 1.41m AP
    ah that sucks. so if i use them can i get banned or suspended. I mean all i did was gank some horde and then i got an achievement and bam!

I mean, the game gave them to you through normal course of play if you use them all, i think you should, then that is on blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    ah that sucks. so if i use them can i get banned or suspended. I mean all i did was gank some horde and then i got an achievement and bam!
    I would make a ticket, but hold on to them. Worst is they take them, best case, you get to use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also doesn't seem you're alone.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-2
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Damn dude couldnt you have waited with this until after EU had its reset

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I would make a ticket, but hold on to them. Worst is they take them, best case, you get to use them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also doesn't seem you're alone.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...?page=1#post-2
    ughhh. that means this is a bug and they are gonna strip me of my AP tokens probably. Oh well at least I took a screen shot of them lol. still doesnt feel right if they do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasoccx View Post
    Damn dude couldnt you have waited with this until after EU had its reset
    What do you mean? I dont think they will hot fix this right away but idk.

A post on the forums:

Is it a bug? I just assumed that the game kept tracking honor after you max'd prestige and your first honor gain since the new cap you just collect all you had. It would encourage people that they can still keep PvPing for rewards after cap, it'll just be a bit delayed.

So as I said, I'd open a ticket...if that's the case, it would make since why multiple people are getting rewards after a single kill.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would play dumb and use them. Worst case scenario you get a temp ban that you can appeal. I'd be a little annoyed if I didn't use them, they got removed, and then I found out there was no penalty for those that did benefit.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2016-12-14 at 02:16 AM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Open a ticket lol.. just use them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Open a ticket lol.. just use them.
    Don't do both, either play it safe and open a ticket or use them and play dumb (might have to appeal a temp ban - worst case scenario)

He wont get banned as him obtaining them was out of his control, a player with little knowledge would just be hyped and use em so. Enjoy your easy 1.4m AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    He wont get banned as him obtaining them was out of his control, a player with little knowledge would just be hyped and use em so. Enjoy your easy 1.4m AP.
    my thoughts exactly, do it quick before they get removed.

use them , lol as if blizzard gives a fuck... you got them , use them its not like they will punish you for that...

i mean they dont even perma ban botters that destroy the economy , why would they care about your artefact power

put in a ticket, asking a gm
    either A they will remove them, and thank you for not abusing the bug
    or B let you keep them

issue is with using them is you could possibly get a suspension, or just have the Ap removed for abusing a bug instead of reporting it

its odvious that should not happen, so they will not go lightly on you if you use them all, just like the people who abused the inifite Ap, a few times, ok thats understandable, they may have been confused... but like 10 times? nah they knew what they were doing

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    use them , lol as if blizzard gives a fuck... you got them , use them its not like they will punish you for that...

i mean they dont even perma ban botters that destroy the economy , why would they care about your artefact power
    they ban them for 6 months, then 12 months, then perma ban
    but nice attempt

also you see mto forget all those people who abused a bug and got 1day-7 day bans, and the artifact levels removed

Damn, I'm close to p5, if you get to keep those...you're damn right I'm about to go grind it out!

I'd guess it's a bug that granted you all of the AP rewards 1-5 at once. Interesting
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    put in a ticket, asking a gm
    either A they will remove them, and thank you for not abusing the bug
    or B let you keep them

issue is with using them is you could possibly get a suspension, or just have the Ap removed for abusing a bug instead of reporting it

its odvious that should not happen, so they will not go lightly on you if you use them all, just like the people who abused the inifite Ap, a few times, ok thats understandable, they may have been confused... but like 10 times? nah they knew what they were doing

- - - Updated - - -

they ban them for 6 months, then 12 months, then perma ban
    but nice attempt

also you see mto forget all those people who abused a bug and got 1day-7 day bans, and the artifact levels removed

6 mon ban for making millions of gold? who cares...

12m ban? who cares AV , mounts and evrything is account wide ....

seriously the day i see something that is worth to exploit , i will exploit the shit out of it... since i saw that blizzard just has no balls at all .

Oh and worst case? you send them a mail and say that you are sorry and you where jung you learned from your mistakes... voila unbanned if you get the right GM.

Sorry blizzard has no respect from me when it comes to proving they care about exploiters and cheaters

and there is a difference between relogging 1000 times and making a quest , then using AP that just spawned in your inventory

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    6 mon ban for making millions of gold? who cares...

12m ban? who cares AV , mounts and evrything is account wide ....

seriously the day i see something that is worth to exploit , i will exploit the shit out of it... since i saw that blizzard just has no balls at all .

Oh and worst case? you send them a mail and say that you are sorry and you where jung you learned from your mistakes... voila unbanned if you get the right GM.

Sorry blizzard has no respect from me when it comes to proving they care about exploiters and cheaters

and there is a difference between relogging 1000 times and making a quest , then using AP that just spawned in your inventory
    lol what? really? show proof of this
    never in my history of wow have i seen a account be unbanned early cause "i learned my lesson"