Thread: Legendary Nerfs

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    lol
    Well I propose you are a proud 85 percentile with 895 and the two best legendaries player . I have both good legendaries for my class and I think it's retarded bs how much better the spec plays with them and how they make the total shitfest arms is bearable. Same goes for my demonhunter. I'd have basically kicked that piece of shit into the next trashcan if I didn't happen to get the ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regorill View Post
    You obviously don't play a boomkin
    or with players who aren't dogshit and can make use of their gear.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-12-14 at 03:11 AM.

Perfect.
    Great news.

perfect, this is what i thought they were going to be in the first place, and more common...omg testing and tuning works...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    define fun, losing to shit player on dps isnt fun just cus he won the rng lottery.
    If you're losing to a shit player because of an orange then you're a "shit player" yourself.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-12-14 at 03:21 AM. Reason: lelelelelel

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they would remove legendaries or make them cosmetic

Am I the only one that noticed they took the power of Major Glyphs and just baked them into legendaries?

They even have the exact same problem as some felt mandatory and others felt awful.

Nobody else has mentioned this, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    Dude, having a BIS legendary VS. none at all is like a 4% difference in dps, if you're losing to shit dps, you just suck.
    That's a class to class thing.

A step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    define fun, losing to shit player on dps isnt fun just cus he won the rng lottery.
    if you lose to shit players on dps cause you don't have a legendary basically means you are shit too. The dps skill cap on this game is still pretty big. If on the other hand you mean players you normally would outperform by 5% now beat you by a hair, yes, it's sad, but that's WoW, that what all undertuned classes have to deal with for 12 years now.

As someone who has receive the worst 3 legendaries for my spec:
    lmao get rekt

I have played wow for a long time. Not 2004 long ( I was still fighting a war) TBC was when I joined. Back when my hunter could dual wield and to use a bow you had to have ammo. Back when my druid really did have to carry 4 sets of gear. Druid healers were stuck moving at tree speed.

I have been in the top raiding guild on my server. Raiding 4 nights a week for 5-6 hours was rough. Now I'm not even in a guild.

I'm not bragging just giving context.

All that being said, RNG on legendaries is the crappiest way to get something called legendary. And some of these things really do make or break a class. In my opinion they should just be taken out.

TL,DR ramble ramble take em out.

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    This me first generation is disgusting. Everyone is so entitled.
    THANK YOU!! And disgusting is an understatement... Yeah it feels extra bad esp as someone not having the either BiS leggys or even a leggy with DECENT weighted stats (really blizzard? come the fu_k on its more than obvious which specs need what stats), and even so much more so to people like tom dick and harry fuktards with them...... As for guildees with them, or people deserving, and knowingly would cherish them like I would, be happy for them, and reap the benafits if their on your raid TEAM (i.e. no one solos relavent content) Some people are sick to hold grudes and QQ cause someone just as good as you got something better. Grow the hell up.

This is the worst decision they are gonna make you cannot punish people because they got lucky its a MMO they will always be lucky/unlucky people.

This solves nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    if you lose to shit players on dps cause you don't have a legendary basically means you are shit too. The dps skill cap on this game is still pretty big. If on the other hand you mean players you normally would outperform by 5% now beat you by a hair, yes, it's sad, but that's WoW, that what all undertuned classes have to deal with for 12 years now.
    Some legendaries for some specs are well above a 5% DPS boost on their own, and you can equip 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tent27 View Post
    Am I the only one that noticed they took the power of Major Glyphs and just baked them into legendaries?

They even have the exact same problem as some felt mandatory and others felt awful.

Nobody else has mentioned this, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
    I dont see people talking about it much but have had the same thought. Atleast with 'mandatory' glyohs there was some system of realiably getting thos 'buffs'... Same end result only with a shiney new orange name and higher than adverage ilvl! Just like 'world quests' are just dailys that are randomized and are auto logged into quest log instead of having to to go the quest hub and pick up all the blue ! quests....
    Last edited by Zinip; 2016-12-14 at 03:33 AM.

Legendaries were doomed the second they made half of them throughput increases and other ones horseshit gimmicks and made them non-targettable.

I hope to god these things get buried after this expansion is over because it's been nothing but a shitshow of people who have the best ones bitching at the ones complaining that theirs are arguably worse than leaving the slot empty and Blizzard of course refusing to accept the fact they royally fucked up.

this is bad how???? they should equal in power.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

so instead of making the drops less rng, they just nerf the legendaries? interesting.

Sigh. The issue with legendaries, the whole issue, is that there's no way to track your progress toward one. And even worse, there's no way to attempt to target the one you need (like they said there would be at blizzcon). This is what we've been saying, pure RNG should not be one of the most influential things when it comes to damage. Blizzard going full blizzard and just nerfing legendaries instead of making the system better is not anyones fault but blizzards.