End of Season Elite Gear Question

So post season 1, do we need to end the season at 2000 rating to get elite pvp gear transmogs or have at one point got to 2k rating?

Was 2023 at some point this season, and a arena buddy quit wow for RL reasons, so i've been pugging grps just to get 10wins for the weekly item (have elite pants/gloves) but my rating dipped to 1889

Would I be elgible to buy elite gear after season 2 based on my s1 peak rating or not?

As long as I got 2k at any point of the season u will be fine

Deleted
    I was over 2k at one point but then dropped to like 1995 because of playing with bad friends, I logged onto the PTR (with 1995 rating) and I got the achievement for the elite gear.

Game Master Tiboxiantron here and I hope that this message finds you doing well! I understand that you have question regarding to the end of season PVP rewards rating calculation.

Upon further investigation, the PVP season ending calculation is base on your rating at the time when the season ends.

So you will need to achieve and maintain the rating until the season ends.

I'd like to thank you for contacting us today and hope you have a wonderful rest of the day as well.
    got this response from a GM

feelsbadman
    Last edited by Azaal; 2016-12-12 at 12:15 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azaal View Post

feelsbadman
    Does it have to be 3's or is 2's good as well? Just asking because my main has it in 2's and 3's but my alt I pretty much only do 2's with.

Deleted

feelsbadman
    that's bullshit, the gm is talking about titles

I got the achievement on the PTR after copying my character at 1995 over there

Hm i can see how much it will suck for casual players who try to get better at PvP =(, but i believe 2k any rated bracket, 2s,3s,RBGs (since you get elite gear from all 3 brackets).

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    that's bullshit, the gm is talking about titles

I got the achievement on the PTR after copying my character at 1995 over there
    What achievement?

In all seasons so far it's been a requirement to be 2k/2.2k rated at the time you buy the gear. If you fell below that threshold, you were unable to buy the elite gear from the vendor. I imagine it's the same logic this time around too, in that you need to end the season at the appropriate rating to access the vendor.
    I would recommend getting back up to 2k+ just to be on the safe side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Doesn't really matter cause you wont get Elite skin till the end of second season which will be probably another 2-3 months. While PvE gets new gear model set with every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    In all seasons so far it's been a requirement to be 2k/2.2k rated at the time you buy the gear. If you fell below that threshold, you were unable to buy the elite gear from the vendor. I imagine it's the same logic this time around too, in that you need to end the season at the appropriate rating to access the vendor.
    I would recommend getting back up to 2k+ just to be on the safe side.
    but in all seasons, you were able to buy the elite gear immediately from a vendor once u met the req rating as opposed to this season with the shitty drop system

was hoping for something different in place of the shitty current situation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    What achievement?
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/achievement=1...ndictive-elite

but in all seasons, you were able to buy the elite gear immediately from a vendor once u met the req rating as opposed to this season with the shitty drop system

was hoping for something different in place of the shitty current situation
    I was hoping for the same thing. At this rate, I'll probably have to wait till the end of season 2 to get my elite gear considering the random drop chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of