Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    lol what? really? show proof of this
    never in my history of wow have i seen a account be unbanned early cause "i learned my lesson"
    1 guys got unbanned because he went to talk to a guy @ blizzcon , the other one cause he wrote them a nice mail and drew them a unicorn .... source? some Dev told the story during blizzcon on stream . im sure someone will remember better then me when it was , i just remember it cause i was kinda unhappy with them telling openly how they unbaned 2 poeple ^^

My guess is that the OP has been doing nothing but PvP for a while and forgot to check his bags up until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    1 guys got unbanned because he went to talk to a guy @ blizzcon , the other one cause he wrote them a nice mail and drew them a unicorn .... source? some Dev told the story during blizzcon on stream . im sure someone will remember better then me when it was , i just remember it cause i was kinda unhappy with them telling openly how they unbaned 2 poeple ^^
    The unicorn guy got unbanned because the ban was inappropriately applied in the first place and they were just correcting the error. It had nothing to do with the drawing.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Nuckels View Post
    He wont get banned as him obtaining them was out of his control, a player with little knowledge would just be hyped and use em so. Enjoy your easy 1.4m AP.
    Really? the guy that was accidentally given Martins Fury by a a GM was permanently banned for using it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    My guess is that the OP has been doing nothing but PvP for a while and forgot to check his bags up until now.
    those tokens ONLY come from leveling... that amount of them would require 1-5 allmost... so i doudt he hasent checked his bag since level 1 presteige...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    lol what? really? show proof of this
    never in my history of wow have i seen a account be unbanned early cause "i learned my lesson"
    my account was perma banned and after i CALLED costumer support , they told me to send an email saying that i will never do it again .. got my account back with a 1 hour ban

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    my account was perma banned and after i CALLED costumer support , they told me to send an email saying that i will never do it again .. got my account back with a 1 hour ban
    yeah man, just like when i told the police "i will never murder innocent families again" and they dropped my life sentance

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah man, just like when i told the police "i will never murder innocent families again" and they dropped my life sentance
    that a shitty analogy comparing murder to botting .. it was a fucked up situation though.and there is more to it than me just casually calling asking for my account back

i could post the emails showing i was perma banned and then the email showing it was dropped to a 6th month ban( i didnt try to get the account back for like 8 months after the initial ban) so when i got it back it was still "suspended for an hour before i could log on.

i could show the emails but i would have to edit personal info on them first and i have no desire to just to prove a point on a forum bout a game i dont even play anymore

but i cant prove the phone call where the rep specifically said " write an email explaining the situation and make sure you put in it "you will never bot again".

it was an insane amount of bullshit and im still shocked i got it back.

that being said , yes, if you are banned and plan on writing an email to CS (dont ticket a gm) i would 100% put in the text you have no plan on breaking the TOS anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

also with your shitty analogy. if you commit murder and are serving a life sentence im not sure how the police are going to help you.. but yes 100% you tell the fucking parole board you wont " murder peoples anymore". guess what happens sometimes depending on the situation? they get paroled.
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2016-12-14 at 03:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    that a shitty analogy comparing murder to botting .. it was a fucked up situation though.and there is more to it than me just casually calling asking for my account back

i could post the emails showing i was perma banned and then the email showing it was dropped to a 6th month ban( i didnt try to get the account back for like 8 months after the initial ban) so when i got it back it was still "suspended for an hour before i could log on.

i could show the emails but i would have to edit personal info on them first and i have no desire to just to prove a point on a forum bout a game i dont even play anymore

but i cant prove the phone call where the rep specifically said " write an email explaining the situation and make sure you put in it "you will never bot again".

it was an insane amount of bullshit and im still shocked i got it back.

that being said , yes, if you are banned and plan on writing an email to CS (dont ticket a gm) i would 100% put in the text you have no plan on breaking the TOS anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

also with your shitty analogy. if you commit murder and are serving a life sentence im not sure how the police are going to help you.. but yes 100% you tell the fucking parole board you wont " murder peoples anymore". guess what happens sometimes depending on the situation? they get paroled.
    in both situations you are doing something
    "illegal"
    and gives a
    "life sentance:

btw you allready proved you are lying
    "got my account back with a 1 hour ban"
    you said you got a 1 hour ban
    then in this post here you say you got your account back 8 months later
    so what is it, 8 months, or 1 hour?
    because in your first post you say you got your account back with a 1 hour ban
    but then in your second post you say you got it back after 8 months

10+ Year Old Account
    here some of it

noreply@blizzard.com
    9/8/15

to me
    ***NOTICE OF LICENCE TERMINATION***

Account:
    Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

my email to them below

hello. my wow account was perma banned awhile back for using a bot. it seem this was a mistake and should have only been a 6 month ban.
    as a first time offender, its been well over 6 months . i would like my account back and have no intentions on using bots. (this was the main thing she said to put in my email)

there response

I have reviewed your account and it's not a mistake that your account was banned. Let's make that very clear.
    Policies change over time and with this change, the account is eligible to be able to be not permanently banned.
    Your account is now suspended for 1 hour. After the 1 hour, the account will be available to be used again.

the email reducing my perma ban

Blizzard Entertainment
    Jul 18

to me
    Greetings

Battle.net Account:
    BattleTag:
    Game: World of Warcraft

Action(s) Taken:
    Account Suspended

- - - Updated - - -

in both situations you are doing something
    "illegal"
    and gives a
    "life sentance:

btw you allready proved you are lying
    "got my account back with a 1 hour ban"
    you said you got a 1 hour ban
    then in this post here you say you got your account back 8 months later
    so what is it, 8 months, or 1 hour?
    because in your first post you say you got your account back with a 1 hour ban
    but then in your second post you say you got it back after 8 months
    it was perma banned. i sent a few emails and gave up.. about 8 months later when i actually called them to try and get it back it was then reduced to a 1 hour ban cuz like in real life when you break the law, i already served my time. so yes my perma ban was reduced to 1 hour. can you understand now?

also, botting on a video game IS NOT ILLEGAL , your analogy still sucks.

and one more thing.. thanks for making me look through last years emails just to find this.
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2016-12-14 at 04:37 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    here some of it

noreply@blizzard.com
    9/8/15

to me
    ***NOTICE OF LICENCE TERMINATION***

Account:
    Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

my email to them below

hello. my wow account was perma banned awhile back for using a bot. it seem this was a mistake and should have only been a 6 month ban.
    as a first time offender, its been well over 6 months . i would like my account back and have no intentions on using bots. (this was the main thing she said to put in my email)

there response

I have reviewed your account and it's not a mistake that your account was banned. Let's make that very clear.
    Policies change over time and with this change, the account is eligible to be able to be not permanently banned.
    Your account is now suspended for 1 hour. After the 1 hour, the account will be available to be used again.

the email reducing my perma ban

Blizzard Entertainment
    Jul 18

to me
    Greetings

Battle.net Account:
    BattleTag:
    Game: World of Warcraft

Action(s) Taken:
    Account Suspended

- - - Updated - - -

it was perma banned. i sent a few emails and gave up.. about 8 months later when i actually called them to try and get it back it was then reduced to a 1 hour ban cuz like in real life when you break the law, i already served my time. so yes my perma ban was reduced to 1 hour. can you understand now?

also, botting on a video game IS NOT ILLEGAL , your analogy still sucks.

and one more thing.. thanks for making me look through last years emails just to find this.

notice how she dident unban your account because you said "sorry" she unbanned it because policies have changed, and you brought it back into attention, getting the perma ban turned to a temp ban

so still you dident get unbanned becauyse you said "sorry i wont do it again" you just unbanned cause the policies changed, and you had done your time

i understand people get unbanned when their time is done
    but you said you got unbanned early, simply by saying "im sorry i wont do it again"
    you have now proven that, that had nothing to do with it, and was simply you having done your time, as to the changes of policy

you could have said "all i said was Hello and a GM unbanned me within one hour" just because it was in your letter, does not mean thats why you were unbanned, she said why you were unbanned and it had nothing to do with you saying " i wont do it again"

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Damn, I'm close to p5, if you get to keep those...you're damn right I'm about to go grind it out!

I'd guess it's a bug that granted you all of the AP rewards 1-5 at once. Interesting
    Quick question. How do you get your honor level up so fast? I do the daily BG win, I do 8 2s a day and win, a few 3s a day and win, every single honor WQ that comes up but it still feels pretty slow.

10+ Year Old Account

notice how she dident unban your account because you said "sorry" she unbanned it because policies have changed, and you brought it back into attention, getting the perma ban turned to a temp ban

so still you dident get unbanned becauyse you said "sorry i wont do it again" you just unbanned cause the policies changed, and you had done your time

i understand people get unbanned when their time is done
    but you said you got unbanned early, simply by saying "im sorry i wont do it again"
    you have now proven that, that had nothing to do with it, and was simply you having done your time, as to the changes of policy

you could have said "all i said was Hello and a GM unbanned me within one hour" just because it was in your letter, does not mean thats why you were unbanned, she said why you were unbanned and it had nothing to do with you saying " i wont do it again"

"she" is just the CS on the phone, not the person writing the email .. SHE said to put that in the email. im going by what SHE said cuz otherwise i wouldnt even have sent an email, i assumed it was gone.

i got unbanned early by doing what CS told me to do.

you can twist shit anyway you want, like comparing murder to botting(c wut i didthere)

none of this matters cuz im lying

anyway OP. dont use the tokens or you might end up in prison according to some people
    Last edited by Fat Mac; 2016-12-14 at 05:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    "she" is just the CS on the phone, not the person writing the email .. SHE said to put that in the email. im going by what SHE said cuz otherwise i wouldnt even have sent an email, i assumed it was gone.

i got unbanned early by doing what CS told me to do.

you can twist shit anyway you want, like comparing murder to botting(c wut i didthere)

none of this matters cuz im lying

anyway OP. dont use the tokens or you might end up in prison according to some people
    well the person themselves makes no point into what you are saying
    what you are saying has nothing to do with why you got unbanned
    and the person on the phone was telling you the truth, you should allways say you wont do the crime again
    but you dident get unbanned BECAUSE you said you wouldent do it again

no you got unbanned cause you sent a email like the CS said
    you dident get unbanned simply for saying "i wont do it again" if you had sent that email, without saying that, they still would have unbanned you
    it is right infront of your eyes, the person makes no meassure of it, and mentions why you are being unbanned, and it has nothing to do with saying " i wont do it again"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Quick question. How do you get your honor level up so fast? I do the daily BG win, I do 8 2s a day and win, a few 3s a day and win, every single honor WQ that comes up but it still feels pretty slow.
    PvP WQ, Daily arena/bg rings
    weekly Rated BG and rated arena wins to your 10/3
    and making sure to use the events like more honor from arena, and more honor from bgs that will help

im presteige 4 right now, and i am a raider, i do abit of pvp , not a ton though

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    It is pretty slow no matter how you do it. As for me, I do the PVPWQ daily, I do the 500honor twice in a day. I also push pvp extremely hard during the pvp weekly event. BGs + rated bg runs with guild/pugs.

Also Ashran, if you get a winning team, you can knock out a ton of honor not only by winning events, but you can repeat the "destroy them all 200 player kills" + the win 4 events + Trem/Vol
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    It is pretty slow no matter how you do it. As for me, I do the PVPWQ daily, I do the 500honor twice in a day. I also push pvp extremely hard during the pvp weekly event. BGs + rated bg runs with guild/pugs.

Also Ashran, if you get a winning team, you can knock out a ton of honor not only by winning events, but you can repeat the "destroy them all 200 player kills" + the win 4 events + Trem/Vol
    @FelPlague

Interesting. I've taken advantage of the BG weekly this week and the skirmish event from a few weeks ago. Gotta pay more attention to that. Thanks for the input really appreciate it!

I just got Pestige 5 on EU and nothing, so it's not a glitch that will effect everyone.
    Also means it's nothing to do with 'missed' AP tokens from doing several Prestige before they hotifixed the rewards and not having to get your abilities again.

Deleted
    Hello guys, most posts are offtopic and flame. I just got prestige 6 honor level 12 and it seems to me, that all gained honor (since levels stops at prestige4) was stacking "background" and now I got them. And those AP items are just for those 112 honor levels I got through prestige 4-6. It is logical, matter if this was intended, or is just a bug must be confirmed by some1 from blizz, but it is definitely not an exploit and I feel that I got it for my insane honor grinding since Legion start.

/EDIT: I cant post links, but there is some topics on US forums. It is definitely a bug, because not all of us got it (if you first clicked on prestige button, before gain honor) I would personally be glad if they remove it, cause I got all those AP without next research, I will got in next days, so it gave me less AP, then I will regulary earn in future.
    Last edited by mmoca6657992c2; 2016-12-14 at 11:42 AM.

Reached P5 today and nothing like this happened. (EU)

lol, should of kept this secret to urself, and used them all