Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Had to scroll up to Andalite to find one with a transmog pic. Looks nice - kinda minimalist with no helm, belt, or shoulders, but nice enough.

I made the rounds with legacy vendors and flipped through my wardrobe, looking for a new-to-me look.
    Think I'm gonna run with this for a bit:

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Had to scroll up to Andalite to find one with a transmog pic. Looks nice - kinda minimalist with no helm, belt, or shoulders, but nice enough.

I made the rounds with legacy vendors and flipped through my wardrobe, looking for a new-to-me look.
    Think I'm gonna run with this for a bit:
    I'd give it a 6/10 overall. It's not a bad look per se, but it doesn't really make me stop and examine it either. Are the skulls on your legs part of the pants or the boots? If it's not part of the boots, I would try to find a pair with more green or purple to them, as the light blue just reminds me of aquasox I had as a kid. I dig the helm, though I think it would fit better if you could find a darker recolor of it.

--------------------

Here is my Demon Hunter. I'm not sure if the current mog is more of a work in progress or a placeholder until I get more gear to pick from. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ShuaVerde View Post
    I'd give it a 6/10 overall. It's not a bad look per se, but it doesn't really make me stop and examine it either. Are the skulls on your legs part of the pants or the boots? If it's not part of the boots, I would try to find a pair with more green or purple to them, as the light blue just reminds me of aquasox I had as a kid. I dig the helm, though I think it would fit better if you could find a darker recolor of it.

--------------------

Here is my Demon Hunter. I'm not sure if the current mog is more of a work in progress or a placeholder until I get more gear to pick from. Feedback would be greatly appreciated.

It's nice for what it is, I feel bad for DH's. You guys don't have much to work with.

The shoulders are just a bit brighter than the rest of the armor, and the polearm doesn't match at all. Trolls look better without boots though, so good choice there. 6/10

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    6/10 really like the colour scheme, but the rest is a little plain

[IMG][/IMG]

Im not a fan of the shoulders or the weapon combinations, overall not bad!

6/10

I will be using the ENH Hidden artifact skin from 7.2 when that comes out ( The White Variation )
    Last edited by Visagex; 2016-12-15 at 05:36 PM.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hey thanks for the feedback. The faces are on the legs, but they have to be paired with low rise boots (typically "sandals") or the faces get covered. The ones I used in that pic do have some green at the toes, but I agree the blue is out of place. I found another pair that blend better. I actually like that mask. Imho, it blends from the brown of his horns to the dark brown/near black of the leather straps on his armor. And I do like to look like someone who could blend into the shadows. I play my DH like Batman.

--------------------

Very nice! Looks more arcane than fel, but maybe that was in her past?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I went with the purple theme for now as I've never leveled a leather wearing toon, so I have very little options yet. My next goal is to collect the MoP LFR gear with the bright green feathers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Your replies are the equivalent of a dog that farts then looks at the people in the room like they did something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Visagex View Post
    Im not a fan of the shoulders or the weapon combinations, overall not bad!

6/10

I will be using the ENH Hidden artifact skin from 7.2 when that comes out ( The White Variation )
    7.5/10 Not bad! The use of the silver/grey is kind of neat because it all flows but it also feels like it lacks something to make it pop

I am tempted to race change my goblin shaman to this because I like it so much hah (sorry for the bugged antlers, mogit does that)

Quote Originally Posted by Happyducky View Post
    I am tempted to race change my goblin shaman to this because I like it so much hah (sorry for the bugged antlers, mogit does that)
    I really like that! It would look great with that fist weapon from Hyjal too, if you're Elemental spec. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Nokura View Post
    Ok so this was my first transmog set I slapped together. Took some things from others and made it into mine.

since it was ignored, but god damn 10/10, only minor criticism is the green parts of the cape I guess.

@AndaliteBandit Very nice set. Simple colors with the blue spicing things up. Works really well together. I have to say that (after looking at your other mogs in this thread) your sets are brilliant. You have a knack for making transmogs, friend

EDIT: Oops, forgot the actual rating part haha. 9/10.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzley117 View Post
    @AndaliteBandit Very nice set. Simple colors with the blue spicing things up. Works really well together. I have to say that (after looking at your other mogs in this thread) your sets are brilliant. You have a knack for making transmogs, friend

EDIT: Oops, forgot the actual rating part haha. 9/10.
    @Grizzley117 Thank you very much! I love making mogs that I think are fitting or all of the different races and classes, which can be tricky sometimes depending on the race/class combo.

All of my mogs are archived here with links to item lists and matching pets.

@AndaliteBandit Wow, just wow. These mogs are fantastic. Thank you so much for the link!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since there are no recent posts to rate..

Nothing special, but I use it for quite a long time now and still love this set for my Hunter.
    Not that happy with the bow, but sadly only the Artifactweapons have a quiver.

imgur.com/a/0mIJJ

Deleted
    What do you guys think?

Nice tmog mate, love it
    7/10 cause hands don't match :P

Here's mine:
    imgur.com/a/Pklym
    imgur.com/a/gSxWD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekromantik View Post
    Nice tmog mate, love it

Here's mine:
    imgur.com/a/Pklym
    imgur.com/a/gSxWD
    Hands weren't meant to match, I wanted a little break from the theme, and they match the color of my sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekromantik View Post
    Nice tmog mate, love it

Here's mine:
    imgur.com/a/Pklym
    imgur.com/a/gSxWD
    7/10, I'd say a decent set, but nothing really that stands out. Nailed the theme but just not my style I guess.

Anyways, I have been debating between which of these 2 mogs to go for:

So which one is best?
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2016-12-28 at 09:29 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

So which one is best?
    Will determine once image becomes available.