Thread: Legendary Nerfs

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Good.

If I had it my way I would delete them.

I agree with trump here. Delete them they are a stain on the game..
    Its not legendary if everyone has one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    so much drama incoming on forums from people who were justyfiing their poor performance on legendaries when officers in guilds relaise that it wasnt the fault of legendary only players being weak will be hillarious to watch

- - - Updated - - -

well duh - anyone who ever raided on mythic knows how big problem for ton of guilds are people whoring dps instead doing mechanics properly
    I've had this argument with people so many times that it's unbelievable. Nowhere in WoW does it say that you can't do DPS and do mechanics properly. There's always retards who won't switch to adds or soak things because "Muh DPS" but a 5% DPS increase is still a 5%DPS increase even when you're doing mechanics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just limit the amount of legendaries to one per spec...

Legendaries should be just that, legendary, but they're not. Legendaries don't make you legendary, they make you lucky. Just a lucky bastard. The more you have, the luckier you are. I still walk around without a single legendary. And still I out DPS dudes that have several.

Beating players with legendaries makes me feel legendary. Getting a legendary should feel like a reward for your performance and effort, and it should be a reward, not something you can pick up at anytime during your journey. There's people that got legendaries on day one and there's people that still don't have one. And those people might have put way more effort into the game; how is that fair?

Legendaries in their current state, ruin the game.
    Statix will suffice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    I agree with trump here. Delete them they are a stain on the game..
    Its not legendary if everyone has one.
    How would you compensate people?
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

The whole system works around making ppl feel special in detriment of others feeling like shit. Thats about it. Its fun for you who have that certain legendary, you who won the highest prize on the bingo, who can perform beyond you would without it, while for ones who dont have, its just frustrating to hope for something you have no clue how it works and when you gonna get it something really OP. If they had added some control to the rgn, a token system for exemple, A LOT of the whinning wouldnt happen and every single token would mean something good! EVERY SINGLE ONE!

some are getting sport cars, some are getting really nice key hangers, by playing the same game, doing the same shit and sometimes close to doing nothing. If you think that this is somewhat good to balance, to reward, or even OK, well... good for you, ur playing a really better game than me.

Deleted
    Good.

I play a spec that heavily relies on one legendary in order to have a proper rotation and dps (Subtlety, Shadow Satyr Boots). I know that there are other specs who also rely on legendaries to do proper or even broken DPS (Boomkin, Unholy).
    I would prefer that those specs get fixed and the legendaries effect are made baseline, with a proper rework of the legendariesf. No legendary should be more than a 7% dps increase (just on the effect, not the ilvl).

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't received a single legendary so far. :<
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

This is golden. Legendary system is the most broken, annoying thing about Legion - with one small upside. Getting one kind of evolves your character, gives you an additional layer of gameplay. New quirk in rotation, an unused ability being buffed, new priority.

So let's fuck that up. Not the part where you give away PvP items to PvE players. Not the part where it's totally freaking random. Not the part where it, bear with me, REMOVES an item from your gear progression. No, let's shit on the fun part as well.

If some legendaries feel mandatory, or are too op, adjust those, but the problem is for example Sephuz, shitty item nobody wants. After crawling through shitty RNG the only thing you hope for is some fun with your new item.

Still don't have 1 legendary on any of my toons! I have 23k achivments, solid vetern for 12 years with pretty much everything in game. But hey lets fuck over a guy like me that has been loyal to this game since day 1. Lets give this player the worst expansion expierence ever by making him do daily quest in hopes that our shit RNG system will reward him. No skill is needed what so ever! ---- Blizzard developer logic

This game is long gone. Believe me. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Since you guys have bitched about legendaries 24/7 since release, Blizzard is doing what Blizzard does best. Nerf to the ground. There is no middle ground with Blizzard.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2626046#post-1
    Hello my good pal buddy bud bud, i see youre not playing one of the specs thats shit by default if you do not get very specific legendaries!

Maybe, just maybe they will fix specs that dont work without legendaries

They wont though.

I wish that they would've done something to fix the distribution of them, but if RNG-esus get's to decide whether or not you get a good legendary then I'd rather that they're not as impactful. Being beholden to RNG with no means of effectively improving your situation isn't fun, that's real life, and no one plays an mmo for real life bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamov View Post
    Good on blizzard. They should really just let people target specific legendaries to drop or just let people trade their shitty ones into a vendor for the better ones.
    But that would make the "shitty ones" pointless, the whole goal is to make sure that all legendaries have their place and are good at different situations. A better move would be to replace all dps legendaries with new utility ones.

I always thought the idea was a bit misguided.

But this is just them balancing them. Buff the crappier ones and nerf the OP ones. Makes sense.

And I have my BiS legendary so I'm directly affected. Shrug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    the system is overall pure shit, just delete the dps legendaries and leave the utiliy ones in the game. Problem solved.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

10+ Year Old Account
    So they implement a legendary system from Diablo3, where clearly some would be favoured over others due to relative strength. They see the exact same problem Diablo 3 has with it's meta. They scratch their heads because they have balance problems?

Jesus.

This is as bad as them saying "We don't know how to fix this at the moment, sorry" to just about everything raised as an issue in beta. The wow beta cycles are a fucking joke. The arrogance of the Blizzard team, despite having the largest sample size of testers, is unfathomable.

"There is a major problem with this, can you fix it?"

"Sorry we don't believe you, we don't have enough data".

"This issue we raised on beta months ago is still a major problem, can you fix it?"

"We agree it's an issue but don't have a solution right now".

Every Blizzard response, since PTR was invented.
    Last edited by Chemii; 2016-12-14 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    The response is pure PR. No substance. The most important bit is when they answer they won't add a token system for legendaries or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    "we want vanilla. we want vanilla!" adds in vanilla like world legendary system (ya know, where only some people get them) "WHAT THE FUCK. WHERE'S MY LEGENDARY. I DON'T HAVE ONE YET. THIS SYSTEM SUX"
    What ? The system is nothing like vanilla legs, the fuck you talking about.

15+ Year Old Account
    OP mad cuz he wont be top dps anymore
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by DistortionSleep View Post
    Really? That's what this is about? People really care about this? Dude no one cares about your dps. If your guild cares that much, they should be smart enough to know who has what legendaries.
    Every sensible player cares of what legendary's they have because they either improve you performance so much some times it goes beyond stuff like 5-30% increase.

Saying no one cares actually kinda makes sense now that i see you are from Florida.
    Florida man is that you?

breaking news, i've found a photo of the develepers of blizzard !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    define fun, losing to shit player on dps isnt fun just cus he won the rng lottery.
    Remove Warforged, Titanforged. And setbonusses too because why should you do more dps cause you got lucky on the lottery and complete a setbonus? Change every trinket to statstick too, cause you shouldn't do more dps because of an awesome trinket proc cause you won the rng lottery.

As a matter of fact, when you think about, just remove all gear drops cause it's unfair if you win 1 and I don't.

Everybody just with a 1DPS weapon so everybody is equal on the meters.
    Last edited by mmoc0fe2ce964e; 2016-12-14 at 11:19 AM.