Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The anger trump brings out in liberal shitdicks makes me so happy, hell im mad i didnt vote for him but hes pure comedy and any man that angers a lib shitdick is ok in my book. I voted for her too like a fuckin asshole i did

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Given Twitter's zero tolerance policy to hate speech (presumably defined by SJW standards), how come Trump's Twitter account has lasted this long without being permanently banned from the social media site? Thought Twitter usually bans every other (loosely defined) right-winger who ruffles someone's sensibilities?

Going to be very difficult to ban the person about to become the President now.
    Because he is not promoting hate...?

Deleted
    Why ban him? I'm not a fan of Trump, but he's not promoting hate. If anything, it showcases on a daily basis why he's unfit to be a global leader. Let him dig his own grave, Twitter ensures we have written records of his idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Why ban him? I'm not a fan of Trump, but he's not promoting hate. If anything, it showcases on a daily basis why he's unfit to be a global leader. Let him dig his own grave, Twitter ensures we have written records of his idiocy.
    He's also using his position to throw tantrums that have resulted in a union leader getting death threats and tanked the stocks of Lockheed and Boeing, the former having some shady dealings going on with it but that's for a different thread.

He needs to at least be told to keep the shit in check. He can't be allowed to continue on with some of his antics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    All the social media are an echo chamber of all the leftists of the world and are controlled by cucks, just look at zuckenberg.

I'm pretty sure they also control trends and push their agenda, just look at reddit /politics and you'll see every post is against trump and it's been like this since nov 8.

I don't think twitter is going to risk banning the president of the USA but I hope they'll do it, it should be time to set some rules on these "social networks". Internet used to be a free place where opinions weren't censored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Twitter might not ban him but if he carries on getting salty at everyone and everything publicly his team might pull him.

Or if he has any more international blunders like with Taiwan.

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    All the social media are an echo chamber of all the leftists of the world and are controlled by cucks, just look at zuckenberg.

I'm pretty sure they also control trends and push their agenda, just look at reddit /politics and you'll see every post is against trump and it's been like this since nov 8.

I don't think twitter is going to risk banning the president of the USA but I hope they'll do it, it should be time to set some rules on these "social networks". Internet used to be a free place where opinions weren't censored.
    Twitter =/= The Internet.

Private company mate. You can post anything you want on the internet but it doesn't mean you can post it on any website you want.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    if a someone has posted this about Obama he would reported for trolling but its ok because you are a moderator and its about trump
    in fact i bet no threads that atack Trump are ever closed on mmo champion
    Don't forget Merkel or Trudeau as I've seen infractions doled out like candy for simply criticizing both of them. Then again three mods other than he who shall not be named have also been on a rampage in terms of posting inflammatory things about Trump and yet nothing has been done to curtail it. Like literally saying "he's shit" etc and not just a legitimate criticism.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    If Twitter banned Trump it would arguably make him look better.
    I mean they banned Milo for less and let Leslie Jones post her racist posts that have all been reported and she claims she was "hacked" to say "stupid white bitch" etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    If that were the case Obama showed he was unfit if you're claiming Trump has somehow proven he was unfit. Hint: I don't think Obama is unfit although he said plenty of stupid shit that he had no business saying.

Why would they? Also, he's a billionaire. He could buy Anita and make her bark like a dog if he wanted, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Artaxerxes View Post
    Given Twitter's zero tolerance policy to hate speech (presumably defined by SJW standards), how come Trump's Twitter account has lasted this long without being permanently banned from the social media site? Thought Twitter usually bans every other (loosely defined) right-winger who ruffles someone's sensibilities?

Going to be very difficult to ban the person about to become the President now.
    Isn't it obvious? Ignoring the obvious misinformation, would you ban the President from using Twitter? There is multiple reasons not to. Infinite legal battles that could be pursued, regardless if Twitter was in the right or the wrong. Mass following departing from Twitter. Possible new media sources over coming Twitter from finally being sick of the biased nature. Call me crazy, but I think it is somewhat self-explanatory.

Deleted
    They should do it simply to make him focus more on presidenting rather than tweeting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Ignoring the obvious misinformation, would you ban the President from using Twitter? There is multiple reasons not to. Infinite legal battles that could be pursued, regardless if Twitter was in the right or the wrong. Mass following departing from Twitter. Possible new media sources over coming Twitter from finally being sick of the biased nature. Call me crazy, but I think it is somewhat self-explanatory.
    Then Trump needs to be told to shut the fuck up and stop going on 3 AM Twitter tirades that are nothing but personal attacks on people and companies he feels "wronged him" that also negatively affect their businesses, stocks, and careers.

Twitter is his personal vendetta tool while he's supposed to be the upcoming fucking president.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Then Trump needs to be told to shut the fuck up and stop going on 3 AM Twitter tirades that are nothing but personal attacks on people and companies he feels "wronged him" that also negatively affect their businesses, stocks, and careers.
    LOL - well, then I elect YOU to be the one to personally call him on the phone and tell him to "shut the fuck up". Just call the front desk at Trump Tower and tell them that you are a member of the MMOC Champion Forum community and I am sure they will put your call straight through to him. I am sure he will listen intently to whatever you have to say and take you advice implicitly.

Let us know how the phone call goes. (or maybe we will hear about it on Twitter?)

Deleted
    Private company mate. You can post anything you want on the internet but it doesn't mean you can post it on any website you want.
    All the private companies have to follow the law. Just make a law to forbid censorship on the interne by private companies.

The fact that social networks can manipulate people by highlighting what they want and hide the rest should be a crime.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    All the private companies have to follow the law. Just make a law to forbid censorship on the interne by private companies.

The fact that social networks can manipulate people by highlighting what they want and hide the rest should be a crime.
    That law would be unconstitutional. Choosing who they allow and disallow to post is freedom of expression and covered in the 1A.

Twitter is his personal vendetta tool while he's supposed to be the upcoming fucking president.
    I agree, doesn't change though why they wouldn't ban him, regardless of feels.

Uhh what? You can ban the president?
    I'd imagine they haven't because they would like to continue operating when he takes office?
    What kind of nonsense question is this lol?
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Trump doesn't post hate speech, he just posts stupid and/or retarded things.
    Trump re-tweeted (maybe a technicality) of that bullshit meme were only 7% or something of white people killed white people.

Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2016-12-14 at 06:56 PM.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account

You can't do that. Telling private companies you can't censor is a violation of the first amendment. Private citizens disallowing someone from speaking is a 1st amendment right. It is a first amendment right for a Jewish organization to ban Nazis from speaking on their forums for example.

Besides, the problem clearly isn't social networks highlighting want they want and hiding the rest. It's the fact that too many people are too stupid to know the difference between a real fact and a falsehood. See #pizzagate
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-12-14 at 06:42 PM.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Uhh what? You can ban the president?
    I'd imagine they haven't because they would like to continue operating when he takes office?
    What kind of nonsense question is this lol?
    I'm not sure what the government could do to stop them from operating. They can ban anyone they like for any reason they like and the government can't do a damn thing about it.

Not saying it'd be a good move in terms of PR, but they could.