Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    "the reality is that the character's current iteration is that of a large breasted, white woman of impossible proportions,"

As opposed to men's role models, which as we all know are completely attainable figures.

http://i.imgur.com/MMdocdc.jpg
    To be fair, He-Man might be a bit smaller than The Rock these days. So it is not technically impossible if you're a wealthy Samoan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    To be fair, He-Man might be a bit smaller than The Rock these days. So it is not technically impossible if you're a wealthy Samoan.
    So is the Rock's impossible body oppressing average men who cant ever attain that physique?

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Xekus you've officially become the joke that the people you malign also are.

Congrats.

UN does something stupid, news at 11. Mocking retarded SJWs is so 2015.
    That's fine, i stopped caring about what you have to say a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    That's fine, i stopped caring about what you have to say a long time ago.
    Must have been when I didn't parrot your victim-mentality in every post you make. You do realize you've become Tennisace, right?

The two of you are perfect for one another. The best representation of Horsehoe Theory on MMO-Champion.

No one else thinks its funny that she lost the job because of her looks?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    I guess it's a good thing DC got it right by having a NON-US, NON-white female to play Wonder Woman?

Gal Gadot is:
    Isrealy (as in, citizen of Isreal). Ex-Military. Highly Educated. Hard Working (on top of acting, she also helps her husband run their hotel). A dedicated Mother (seems like she is acheiving all goals), and Self-assured, and unbelievably gorgeous. I nominate Gal Gadot.
    Not white? What colour is she then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    So is the Rock's impossible body oppressing average men who cant ever attain that physique?
    My counter point to the He-man thing, is Men generally aren't pressured about our appearance. Our biggest pressure is to be a provider, rather than to look great.

For men, its get a good job, or no one will want to date you. For women, its look your best or no one will want to date you.

Ive hardly ever felt that my appearance is why I missed out on a relationship. It has always almost been because I didn't have anything to offer someone who expects to have a provider as their mate. That eventually changed as I got older and landed a better career.

Funny enough, I also landed a women who isn't interested in me as a provider, but rather a worthy companion.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    No one else thinks its funny that she lost the job because of her looks?
    Funny? Ironic?

An acquaintance of mine works at Abercrombie and Fitch. Total airhead but extremely attractive. She was telling my how angry she was because higher-ups wont let her hire anyone outside a narrow range of people who are deemed very attractive. I was not brave enough to tell her that exact policy is the reason she got hired.

Of course, the fact that she is indeed an Israeli did not played a role-when a third of the UN constituents would vote for a resolution claiming that Israel steal the sunlight.

Also, I'm going to definitely market this app that when a MRA screams that completely unknown women are fat and ugly, his webcam take a picture of the said greek god with hot alpha male body and post it alongside the ''fat c...'' comment.

Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    You can find women with wonder women's proportions too though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not white? What colour is she then?

If you not have realized wait, for the usual suspects ''Jews'' are not even human beings, let alone ''white''.

- - - Updated - - -

Please note here that in a totally not confusing way, people are a-okay with Wonder Woman punching everyone to oblivion because she is half-Olympian, but make dozens of angry threads on Rey and Jynn Esso killing stormtroopers...

Deleted
    the second picture makes me long for concentration camps

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    the second picture makes me long for concentration camps
    That comment is revolting, especially as the usual suspects would have sent Gail Gadot to the camps with cheering and begging the Nazis to kill her faster.

"Although the original creators may have intended Wonder Woman to represent a strong and independent 'warrior' woman with a feminist message, the reality is that the character's current iteration is that of a large breasted, white woman of impossible proportions," the petition read.

LOLWUT? Gal Gadot is an actual human being, an Israeli with probably B cups.

Here are some awesome female empowerment Wonder Woman photos from John Rossi:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    If you not have realized wait, for the usual suspects ''Jews'' are not even human beings, let alone ''white''.
    And some Jewish people think everyone non-Jewish is sub-human, some black people think it of non-blacks, some Muslims of non-Muslims, some Chinese of non-Chinese, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So fucking what?

I wasn't talking to those people, I was asking that poster what colour she is if not white?

7+ Year Old Account
    That comment is revolting, especially as the usual suspects would have sent Gail Gadot to the camps with cheering and begging the Nazis to kill her faster.

He said "second picture", not Gal. I immediately knew this would get Godwinned!

Yes, because of course ''send people to concentration camps'' is a fun non-Nazi joke.

Deleted
    Gail Gadot I'd send to my basement.

BTW, as a ''dumb sjw'', I'm not aware of alt-right mathematics, but for me ''the second picture'' means...the picture between one and three, which is of an overweight women in a costume of prisoner.

As obesity is a problem for a large segment of the population in the USA and Canada, I would dare to say something akin to ''be careful to throw rocks when you live in a glass house'' for most people commenting that fat people are ugly. Because once again, I'm sure that the average dude making those comments have the rocking hot body of a greek god.

(Dyonisos is a greek god, after all...)

7+ Year Old Account
    BTW, as a ''dumb sjw'', I'm not aware of alt-right mathematics, but for me ''the second picture'' means...the picture between one and three, which is of an overweight women in a costume of prisoner.

As obesity is a problem for a large segment of the population in the USA and Canada, I would dare to say something akin to ''be careful to throw rocks when you live in a glass house'' for most people commenting that fat people are ugly.
    This is the one area where I'm on Tennisace's side.