Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Comcast Technician Caused Accident After Accident

So saw this vid on facebook and gotta say. Yeah the comcast worker could've positioned his cones better but honestly with the roads being that icy drivers should be driving appropriately for the weather. They should've been driving more carefully to begin with. What do you guys think?

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they are driving to fast for the conditions and panicking when they see the truck

I got a friend that works for Comcast, the company is anal about using cones at all times.

The Law says you should be in control of your vehicle at all times. Yeah they're kind of being jerks as you obviously should notice that standard procedure isn't going to cut it in that situation, but every accident is legally the fault of all those drivers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Looks like a bunch of bad drivers to me. Reminds me of the morning commute on Hwy 101 after the first significant fall rain in the bay area.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hate Comcast, that tech was in the right, and all those morons got what they deserve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Fucking idiots driving way too fast for that weather.

How the fuck can you be soo careless when you're used to driving in that weather?

I'd love to see the full uneditted video, to see just how many responsible drivers passed by safely.

The fact that there is a hill there is not a defense. You slow down on hills and corners, always. but ESPECIALLY in snow.

I kind of feel like maybe they should've had a couple of sheriff deputies regulating traffic if the roads were that bad.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Oh look, bad drivers all about but noo its the working mans fault...Stay classy america.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Yeah it's like those damned idiots have never seen snow or something. If they can't stop with that much distance they are driving too fast for conditions. Especially the truck that actually hit a guy seemed to be going well over 40.

Also lmfao at 'do you have a job? So do I. This is my job.'
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I agree with the title. The few people that were driving reasonable speeds got through just fine. The one guy we see actually slide off was driving through like a bat out of hell on an icy road.

Annoying as shit either way to block a narrow 2 lane like that anyways but people need to slow down in those conditions.

Cones are not properly spaced. They are at the bottom of a hill without a proper warning sign at the top of a hill. Not only does this break traffic safety regulations, but it doesn't even pass the sniff test. Apply common sense to the fact that the workers KNOW they are causing a problem, then fix it.

Are people driving too fast? Yes. Is that out of the control of the workers? Yes. They have to apply appropriate safety measures that are in their control, and they didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Can't say I agree with the title. The few people that were driving reasonable speeds got through just fine. The one guy we see actually slide off was driving through like a bat out of hell on an icy road.

Annoying as shit either way to block a narrow 2 lane like that anyways but people need to slow down in those conditions.
    I agree they should be slowing the fuck down. I just used the title of the video.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Normally I'd hate on Comcast but, the camera guy was going full retard so he deserves this.

Why didn't someone call the police?

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    As much as I hate Comcast, that tech was in the right, and all those morons got what they deserve.
    This. /10char

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Normally I'd hate on Comcast but, the camera guy was going full retard so he deserves this.
    And that. /10char
    As a warrior, one of our most crucial tasks is... protection. We are the shield of the Horde, and we keep our weaker brethren safe. If you are to join in our ranks, then you must prove your mettle to me. -Veteran Uzzek

Only idiot i saw was the moron filming all this. All of you who agree its the drivers fault please go to the actual video on the site and say so in the comments, many people commenting that its comcasts fault on that video.

Never snows in Miami, is it normal to go 40mph in that weather? Traction looks nearly non-existant with those cars and regular streets here are have a regular speed limit of 30mph unless on main streets (that one looked residential).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    While the technician could have put more cones down or spread them out further, he was in the right. /shrug

This is absolutely not comcast guy's fault. There is a hill there yes you point it so you always slow down in that kind of place, and he put fucking cones all over. Terrible drivers in a terrible weather.