Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

blood elves and nightborne relationship and blood elf blue eyes

The more the story of suramar advances, it is clear that the blood elves and nightborne are in a very good relationship. I think admiration and mutual understanding is very important.
    The talk between liadrin and thalyssra is very nice
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Loo8hx_k4oQ&t=601s
    min 0:22

nightborne have a very positive impression of the blood elves

Silgryn: "These blood elves are battle-hardened and disciplined. Their strength will be most useful."
    Victoire: "These blood elves have some formidable magic. Let us hope it is enough to counter the might of the Nightwell."

Lady liadrin cares for the wellbeing of the nightborne

Something that I am happy to see is that lanesh is back!! He is one of the blue-eyed blood elves who appeared in the past!! I really like to see that for some time we always see blood elves with blue eyes

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=114887/la...delviewer:10+0
    He is in the camp of the blood elves.

Deleted
    The guy is attackable by alliance it seems. As i was able to kill him, out of curiosity

When time comes for an expansion with new character customization, I'd like to see Blood Elves get options for blue and golden eyes. And nightborne in the Horde as an alternative race to Blood Elves.

(And yes, I'd still want high elves playable in the Alliance, as an alternative race to night elves).

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    When time comes for an expansion with new character customization, I'd like to see Blood Elves get options for blue and golden eyes. And nightborne in the Horde as an alternative race to Blood Elves.

(And yes, I'd still want high elves playable in the Alliance, as an alternative race to night elves).
    I would like to see an isle of quel'danas as the starting zone

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I'd always thought Lanesh was more or less a neutral High Elf in Dalaran, I didn't know his affiliation was with the Blood Elves. I suppose he was in Dalaran when the Fel taint became widespread but still considers himself a Blood Elf and loyal to Silvermoon.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I'd always thought Lanesh was more or less a neutral High Elf in Dalaran, I didn't know his affiliation was with the Blood Elves. I suppose he was in Dalaran when the Fel taint became widespread but still considers himself a Blood Elf and loyal to Silvermoon.
    There are many blood elves with blue eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno how logical it is lore-wise, but I would love to have a gold-eyes option. I want to keep the green eyes on some of my characters, though.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I dunno how logical it is lore-wise, but I would love to have a gold-eyes option. I want to keep the green eyes on some of my characters, though.
    It should change for class imo. Pally and Priest should have gold. Warlock green. Mage blue. etc.
    Aye mate

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    lady liadrin in heartstone has golden eyes

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    There are many blood elves with blue eyes.
    I was just talking about Lanesh specifically - I thought he was just a neutral High Elf in Dalaran.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

I was just talking about Lanesh specifically - I thought he was just a neutral High Elf in Dalaran.
    he is in thunder isle in the camp of the blood elves.

I hope to see more blood elves with blue eyes. I would love to see Auric work alongside Lady Ladrin

Blue eyes is a pretty long overdue customization option for blood elves. Basically any blood elf that wasn't around Silvermoon during BC should still have blue eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

And Arathi Humans can be alternates of Orcs and Brown Orcs could be alternates of Humans because that makes sense right? Obviously an exagerated example, but they aren't just going to let people play races of the opposite faction by making them "alternate versions." Brown Orcs? sure, Wildhammer/Dark Iron Dwarves? Sure but anything that would change the base model/skeleton and animations wouldn't make sense. If anything Blood Elves would get a Blue eyes option and Night Elves would get a Nightborne skin option.

Quote Originally Posted by igneous42 View Post
    And Arathi Humans can be alternates of Orcs and Brown Orcs could be alternates of Humans because that makes sense right? Obviously an exagerated example, but they aren't just going to let people play races of the opposite faction by making them "alternate versions." Brown Orcs? sure, Wildhammer/Dark Iron Dwarves? Sure but anything that would change the base model/skeleton and animations wouldn't make sense. If anything Blood Elves would get a Blue eyes option and Night Elves would get a Nightborne skin option.
    this
    The sub-race will only be an aesthetic change of the model

Quote Originally Posted by igneous42 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    this
    The sub-race will only be an aesthetic change of the model
    Looks like there are people that either can peer into the future or work for Blizzard, since they seem to know all the limitations and restrictions of a system that does not even exist.

The relations seem to be on a good way, with both sides getting along rather well, though it remains to be seen if it stays that way in the future. I just hope the nightborne join neither faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The relations seem to be on a good way, with both sides getting along rather well, though it remains to be seen if it stays that way in the future. I just hope the nightborne join neither faction.
    While I personally think the Nightborne cleave more toward the Blood Elves than anyone else, I'm also hoping they stay a neutral faction so to avoid the inevitable imbalance/favoritism arguments that would spring up if they chose *any* faction. Failing that I'd hope they kind of join all sides as NPC's, in a roughly equal spread.

While I personally think the Nightborne cleave more toward the Blood Elves than anyone else, I'm also hoping they stay a neutral faction so to avoid the inevitable imbalance/favoritism arguments that would spring up if they chose *any* faction. Failing that I'd hope they kind of join all sides as NPC's, in a roughly equal spread.
    Yeah it would just seem unlikely that after 10,000 years of Isolation they suddenly decide to tie their fate to other races.

Yeah it would just seem unlikely that after 10,000 years of Isolation they suddenly decide to tie their fate to other races.
    Thalyssra says that their isolation is over and that she wants the nightborne to take more action in the fate of Azeroth, which could lead to them joining a faction.

And having playable nightborne does not mean the entire race threw their allegiance to a faction. It could be smaller fraction of the race, just like we already have with goblins and pandaren. Specially if playable nightborne end up being implemented as an "alternate/minor" character race system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I could see that for the Nightfallen in Shal'Aran perhaps, but I'd agree on the Nightborne as a whole. Especially given their high opinions of themselves as a group - I doubt they'd be so eager to fall in line with either the Horde or the Alliance.