Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Is it so unreasonable to expect them to buff the crappy ones instead of nerfing the good ones? Apparently it is.
    nerfes are better, at the end of this exp we will be out of control anyways

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    The legendaries on Warlock tab its wrong, Zeks Exterminatus, I think its Priest only.

Quote Originally Posted by DreddoBarbosa View Post
    Nobody noticed the blizzard juke of Retribution Paladin.
    Whisper of the Nathrezim - Now increases damage by 15%, down from 25% that is a nerf to the leggendary bis, BUT Retribution Paladin Increases damage/healing done by Crusader Strike, Consecration, Divine Storm, Eye for an Eye, Justicar's Vengeance, Judgment, and Zeal by 12%. Increases periodic damage/healing done by Wake of Ashes by 12%. Paladin - Retribution Spec BUT THAT IS AN ALL AROUND BUFF!!!
    I'm a semi-hardcore player and i like play the game in all of his sides. You can check both PvP and PvE, Single target and Aoe, Retardin is a really easy and op class. You can check this in the pvp rank (ladder sources) and in PvE rank (warcraftlogs source). This game is not balanced and will continue to lose players. Enjoy.
    They only increase the Ret Paladin damage by 12 % because, Greater Blessing of Might is being removed (You can see that on Wowhead post).

So now we only have Wisdom and Kings left and can only cast it on one target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Is it so unreasonable to expect them to buff the crappy ones instead of nerfing the good ones? Apparently it is.
    Oh, I thought part of the issue was huge power surges "behind RNG legendarys"?

Apparently not!

If the issue is that difference between someone with a "good" legendary and someone with none is too large, then yes, it is fully expected to see nerfs rather than buffs. Mathematically we're never in a million years going to see all legendarys being overall balanced to each other, there will always be the "BiS" "mandatory", so making them a bit less impactful is a more reasonable change.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2016-12-15 at 10:11 AM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Legendary nerfs, stat nerfs, class nerfs.

This patch is going to be such a downer.
    It'll not end well, I'll tell you that.
    Lets hope people will put the stuck up twats in their place and wallet vote them out .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    Sephuz's is still the worst, need to nerf the others more.

The problem remains where people's optimal performance is tied to rng in which there are still bad and good draws which eat your built up chance to get something. Just the difference now between people with good and people with bad legendaries (or lack of) will be slightly smaller. The bad experience with getting useless one and being tied to rng remains.
    Wtf?! Sephuz is great now! I play Fury, it procs on charge. Playing Solo its a blast. Additionally to the insane burst i'll get some extra 25% beststat+ 75% movementspeed for 10secs. and this every 30 secs. World questing and world pvp is pure joy with it. Not to mention its benefits in M+. For raids you can still equip another ring.
    Last edited by mmoc442be69514; 2016-12-15 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    And what about Aggramar's Stride and Aegisjalmur, the Armguards of Awe ??
    How much are they BUFFED ?

i think blizzard gonna completely eliminate the chance enhancement shamans to deal a critical strike in 7.2...

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Are you honestly stupid? How about first, you read all my fucking posts before you comment? ALL the legendaries are being nerfed. EVEN the shit ones. It's honestly dumb that the bracers are receiving what seems to be, the smallest nerf out of all of them when IT IS A LARGE DPS UPGRADE ALREADY FOR FIRE MAGES. compared to say an outlaw rogues greenskins which just got nerfed even harder when it's already TRASH

It doesn't matter if things are middle of the pack what the fuck they are nerfing things that are at the bottom and they don't give a shit. Stop replying with irrelevant bullshit like where fire mages currently are as it doesnt matter one bit to what i'm saying
    I read some of your earlier comments. Saying Greenskin is a "shitty" legendary is pretty much the dumbest thing i've read all week.

If you play Outlaw you'll just be screwed over. Nerfed Legendaries, Nerfed spec same shit every patch.

Deleted
    Worthless changes, Prydaz has gone from a decent item to worthless now, the only ones who could benefit from the item was tanks who wanted main mastery on their item, let's remove mastery and add the most worthless stat which is crit.

Deleted
    Hmmm, Zann'esu always have been 35% not 50%, I don't know where are you getting this, perhaps from the first beta, because I am 2 months with Zann'esu Journey and it has ALWAYS been 35% per Flurry. And if it were the case, I don't know why you are nerfing this, a mediocre legendary, not bad but also not good at all (you can't cast many flurries so you notice the upgrade, and it affects to 1 only blizzard cast). If you are balancing legendaries go balance other 20 that are still OP. FFS, if you have the talents, you can do an amazing cleave damage and forget blizzard, I only cast blizzard when I have the legendary buff. It's not a game changer at all.
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2016-12-15 at 12:23 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry love, but i'm pretty sure on PTR they originally buffed it to 600%, then it went back to 400%, now 300%. Pretty shitty considering it's not even that great compared to other legendaries.

It's still a god tier legendary, even at 250%. Personally, I would've reduced the chance for it to activate, hell even 10% would be better than the 20%.

I currently have Belo'virs and Prydaz, so i'm basically the absorb queen with like 70% shields (with ice barrier)

I do think bracers still need a bigger nerf. If they are already nerfing legendaries that are currently underpowered (compared to the god tier ones) then these need to also be worked on too, it's just not fair
    These bracers were not only nerfed by a damage drop from 300% to 275% :
    - Mage lost 10% crit chance so basically the chance to get a hot streak has been nerfed so.. yeah you got it sherlock.. the chance to get a proc from this legendary has been nerfed..
    - This proc requires 4 sec hardcast in a window of 11sec (15sec minus 4 hardcasting sec) do you realize how many times the proc will be wasted in a real raid environnement (i mean no LFR..) with no more iceflow in the mage toolkit ? Simcraft or dummy fight are not the reality.

Just keep reading and playing, but please stop spreading bullshit when you are totally clueless about what you are talking about. This legendary has been nerfed enough in the previous patches, you are just not understanding it because it has not been clearly written in a patch note in red color.
    Last edited by mmoc724b3b4c4b; 2016-12-15 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    Worthless changes, Prydaz has gone from a decent item to worthless now, the only ones who could benefit from the item was tanks who wanted main mastery on their item, let's remove mastery and add the most worthless stat which is crit.
    Perhaps you should look again. It now has 1247 Haste, Mastery and Crit which is pretty decent.

Nice 3 posts. Who's sock are you? You're honestly not understanding my point of how this legendary is still not on the same tier as our others. It hasn't been nerfed enough actually. Will people pick Sephuz? Or will they pick the bracers? They're already nerfing middle-lower tier legendaries, so i'm confused as to why the bracers aren't receiving a larger nerf for them to fall back onto the same tier as the others.

Icefloes is irrelevant to the strength of the legendary. If you're specced into shimmer, then there's basically no change as you can just blink out of shit while casting it and blink back. Please don't tell anyone to "keep reading and playing" when your knowledge of the situation is as bad as you claim mine is.
    pyro bracer if nerfed turns into a dps loss if mages hardcast pyro for the proc, turning it into a worthless stat stick, all legos nerfed no matter how weak still provides dps benefit.

ice floes gone and shimmer interrupts casting 99% of the time. Secondary stats nerfed in 7.1.5 meaning less crit = less proc, and also less haste, hardcasting pyro will be even more difficult. Do u even mage kid.

even with pyro bracer not nerfed they whole spec is getting gutted in 7.1.5 anyway and mages are already migrating to arcane n frost spec. You should be complaining about Lady vash'j gloves not on the nerf list.
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-12-15 at 01:23 PM.

hmmm... mage tears, delicious

Oh yes. Prydaz surely increases my dps. 99% of the time? Do you even mage?

Obviously that's not how shimmer is intended to work. My point still stands, hopefully they'll fix it with the upcoming patch, and it'll function as properly.

There, solved your problem

- - - Updated - - -

Truly one of my favourite things these days. Everyone with the bracers claims it shouldn't be touched as it will be a DPS loss, and everyone without them begs for them to be on the same tier as the other legendaries.

I honestly feel as though maybe they should keep it at 300%. But give it like a ~5% chance to proc with an internal 30sec cd or something lmao
    well, the joke is on you , the only one being salty here cuz pyro bracers not getting nerfed.

Deleted
    Oh yes. Prydaz surely increases my dps. 99% of the time? Do you even mage?

Obviously that's not how shimmer is intended to work. My point still stands, hopefully they'll fix it with the upcoming patch, and it'll function as properly.

There, solved your problem

- - - Updated - - -

Truly one of my favourite things these days. Everyone with the bracers claims it shouldn't be touched as it will be a DPS loss, and everyone without them begs for them to be on the same tier as the other legendaries.

I honestly feel as though maybe they should keep it at 300%. But give it like a ~5% chance to proc with an internal 30sec cd or something lmao
    Shows how much you know. The whole time crying about nerfing them even more, while you have no idea how these works? Great. People even told you why they are not getting nerfed below 250%, because even with 250% Pyro Dmg it's still just a margain of a DPS upgrade, everything below just turns into a DPS lost.
    Removing of Ice Floes still hurts in a normal raiding environment. Yes, you got shimmer, but it's no where as efficient as Ice Floes with it.
    You're losing about 10% Crit right now in PTR compared to life, thats a big nerf to the Bracers aswell.

But in the end, the things that matter and the facts that got stated in more then one occasion doesn't interest you at all, since all you do is shit on every comment, even if you're wrong.

And it doesn't matter if you have the Bracer or not, why should they nerf something thats a margain of a dps boost, when other classes got a flat 20% dmg increase when using their CD's?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Hey guys, the feral Gloves are the only reason the class is even slightly above average. They have horrible stats and a mediocre ability."

"Cool, well, we suck at game design and made a bunch of horseshit legendaries, we have to make sure people are equally excited no matter which one they get..."

"Don't you mean equally disappointed? Because I see where this is goi...."

"Don't interrupt me. We need to make sure everyone is equally excited no matter if they get Prydaz or a 'best-in-slot' legendary. What does that even mean anyways. So here's what I want you to do, nerf the gloves ALMOST to the ground. I'm talking pretend there's a basement, nerf them to the lobby. Keep the horrendous stats, of course. Ok then we're gonna give feral druids an aura to account for this nerf, there's only room for four abilities on this aura though, even though Demon Hunters get 25. Only room for four. Make sure you find their most damaging attack then OMIT that one. Use the rest."

"But, besides Rip, they only have four decent abilities, one of them is Swipe"

"Can't have ferals being too viable in high M+, like they are now. Forget swipe, there must be something else we can put on the gloves..."

"Uhh.... maim? I mean, some people still PvP even though honour talents are cancer..."

"GENIUS! Maim it is."

Oh Blizz-tard, you never cease to amaze me with how out to lunch you are.